Expert interpretation needed

JUPITERASC

I have Neptune and Jupiter in 7th house (Sagittarius).
What does this conjunction mean?
the entire chart requires assessment as a whole
otherwise it's generalisation
and although generalisation is fun
it is unreliable

if required these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

waybread

I notice you are using a sidereal zodiac. That's fine, but your Neptune and Jupiter would both be in Scorpio in the tropical zodiac, which is the one that most western astrologers use.

Regardless, I think you are probably very idealistic about marriage and/or the person with whom you desire a committed relationship. I would be curious to learn if you have been or are in a long-term committed relationship, and how that has worked out.

Because your Jupiter and Neptune are well aspected, you may have avoided the difficulties that can plague Neptune in the 7th, which is a sort of saviour or rescuer effect. Neptune rules substance abusers plus other people who come across as victims in some way. More positively, Jupiter might be an intellectual, such as a professor.

I wouldn't see sun-Pluto in the 5th house as bad luck. Sun-Pluto can be very intense. You may be very interested in maintaining and expanding your personal power. Note that the 5th rules one's children (if any) and amusements. Traditionally short term love affairs were seen as a type of amusement. They were not serious, like marriage.

PurpleReign

I have Neptune and Jupiter in 7th house (Sagittarius). What does this conjunction mean?

Jupiter in the 7th specifically generally indicates someone who has luck in relationships or has many suitors. It can indicate you don’t have any trouble finding a boyfriend and/or that you have many relationships, basically. Neptune in the 7th specifically means someone who wears rose-colored glasses when it comes to relationships (don’t see obvious red flags or faults, or refuse to see red flags as warning because you think you can change a person for the better), it can indicate a hopeless romantic, someone who only falls for ideals, or someone who only falls for unavailable types (eg: those with personal issues such as addictions and who aren’t likely to be good for you, those who are already in a relationship, celebrities you’ll likely never meet, or a fantasy guy you have in your head who no one in life can reasonably live up to, etc).

Jupiter conjunct Neptune in the 7th may make you someone who has a great imagination or great ideals when it comes to love. And/or if mihgj mean someone who attracts many Neptunian types (sensitive, creative, and/or moody or with addictions, etc.). These are generalizations, though, and everything depends on other aspects and the rest of the chart.

waybread

Thanks for interpreting my chart. I really appreciate it. :))

U r right, I used to be idealistic about relationships/marriage but not now as,I have quite realistic approach towards everything.plus i become bored rather easily find that not anything can maintain my interest after a certain period of time. I tried exerting effort not to get bored and be interested in everything but I just couldn't do so.

"Long term committed relation" ...commitment is not for me cuz I see it as, if I become committed, I'll lose my personal freedom.

Ur interpretation of my 5th house is 101 percent accurate. I usually get bored of people and things in general way to easily and relationships is something that terrifies me to the point of calling it quits.
Another thing is want to know IF I Get Married, how will my married life be? Thanks

Much the same, as the 7th house rules marriage and other long-term relationships.

Neptune has the quality of "now you see it, now you don't."

Venus is the planetary ruler of amorous relationships. She's conjunct Uranus, which can indicate sudden beginnings and endings.