Will I be happy on my Venus astrocartography line?

greybeard

Folks use "astrocartography", which is a fancy program that draws lines for each planet that show where that planet (on the face of the earth) is conjunct an angle.

You can do it by hand for specified locations by using natal planetary positions placed in the locality house structure. Tedious. [Relocation chart]

This amounts to placing your inherent character (signs & planets) into different circumstances (houses signify "surrounding circumstances"). You can't change your inherent character, but you can change the field of circumstances within which that character must operate.

Last edited:

ocho

If you are and have been chronically unhappy...

It is unlikely that you will find happiness waiting for you on the beach at your Venus line.

Sadly, you can't leave yourself behind. And therein lies the rub.

According to the biblical story, we were cast out of Paradise and barred from going back by a flaming sword. In other words, we are not promised a rose garden. You are barely 25 years old; you have some growing up to do.

Life remains miserable and uncooperative for as long as we refuse to see that we are living a life based on unrealistic expectations.

I suggest consideration of

Bathhurst Inlet.

Most of your lines seem to converge in that area. You are sure to find happiness there. But watch out for that hungry polar bear sneaking up behind you... Oooh. Too late. And just when you found happiness, too.
Hungry polar bears know not to sneak up on me

waybread

Chrysalis, I would suggest you look at planets in your chart that are well-aspected, vs. "heavy" planets that are stressed. Trace the well-aspected planets on your map, and see where they lead. The maps are in the special charts menu in the Astrodienst free charts section.

If the basic maps aren't interactive (clickable) than try their travel maps. It's been a while since I've looked at them, but I believe you can click on a location of interest, and a little astro-analysis will pop up.

Alternatively, you could do a relocation chart for a place of interest, but it probably won't look much different from your natal chart unless you input a location a long ways away from your birth place.

You might also think about your natal charts' planets-in-signs and elements. The moon and 4th house are indicators of "home." With my moon in Leo, I love deserts, which Leo rules. A watery person would probably love to live near a large body of water. Someone with a 9th house focus might enjoy living overseas, or having a broad vista from her windows.

ocho

Another thing I noticed was people in Montreal always and still look at me as if I just did something very bad or as if I owe them money or did something to them in the past, yet I never met them before. It's Very annoying living somewhere where you have a tight Pluto-Dsc and Uranus-Midheaven slapping you and spitting in your face without you barely having to do anything. I constantly feel alot anger, paranoia and anxiety in this region. If I need to talk to someone in charge of something, anything, whether it be a bank teller, ordering food inside, asking someone working in a mall for help, its never a straight forward easy go response I get. It's always some unnecessary extra sarcastic rude comments no matter how polite or nice I try to be. I traveled to my Jupiter descendant line (Nova Scotia) and it was literally the complete opposite! As I travel west towards my Neptune line (Southern Ontario) and a feel alot more calm, relaxed & safe. People are also alot nicer and I felt more comfortable. I realized that even though Pluto is still in the 7th house in this relocated region, having it on a angle will amplify and make things disastrous being a malefic it is. This atrocarography stuff is something else! Hats off to this system!

Hey!
My venus is going very good, and i'm very happy with it.

[link to personal site removed - only make advertisements in the "Advertisements" Forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap asc

Where should I go? Should I go to a SUN-IC line to internally reflect on something? I don't know what to do

I personally loved experiencing my venus line being activated in I spent 3 months in mexico while working on cruiseliners...things were easy going I seemed to be more popular and made friends easily....relationships were a bit shallow with oppisite sex but I guess 3 months was too short of a time to really see of someone more compatible would come my way...in my native country I live on my saturn line which is not an attractive energy I hate it too...I get it.

Katarzena

Did you move? How did it go?

I have once unknowingly moved too close to my Pluto on IC line and let me tell you I feel what you are saying! Pluto is brutal. And hate is how I felt about the place.

Living on a planetary line is also like living it's aspects all of the time.

It's good for you that you found out about astrocartography early on.

I moved closer to my Jupiter line and yes I still have problems but I feel much better and had opportunities come to me simply through the letter box (paid surveys, free samples).