Third eye chakra

LittleBandit

Ive been getting into meditation recently so this morning when I was meditating, I started feeling pulse sensation on my forehead in the middle. And I also felt like a cracking feeling felt like something was opening and then for a second I had this pop it was for a split second, so I had this pulse sensation in the middle of my forehead which lasted for 10 minutes is that one of the signs my forehead chakra has opened?

Blaze

Account Closed
It was actually a mosquito bite. You were standing so still that it couldn't resist.

Joking aside, I'd seek out some "guru type" in your local area to find out.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Feel it and let it go is the point of meditation. Doesn't matter what it was. Our 'monkey mind' needs to identify, label and elevate our experience. But you want to tame the 'monkey mind' so you can live in the reality of the moment.

Moon Dance

sunflowerfairy

Feel it and let it go is the point of meditation. Doesn't matter what it was. Our 'monkey mind' needs to identify, label and elevate our experience. But you want to tame the 'monkey mind' so you can live in the reality of the moment.

Moon Dance

this is a beautiful showcase of humanity's biggest fault.. attempting to rationalize the seemingly irrational.

op, let your body fall into the experience. trust in the experience and release the pressure you've set on accomplishing a chakra opening. the third eye chakra is all about faith in a larger force, so trust your body , love !! i really need to get back into mediation, it does wonders for the soul

Moondancing

Premium Member
this is a beautiful showcase of humanity's biggest fault.. attempting to rationalize the seemingly irrational.

op, let your body fall into the experience. trust in the experience and release the pressure you've set on accomplishing a chakra opening. the third eye chakra is all about faith in a larger force, so trust your body , love !! i really need to get back into mediation, it does wonders for the soul

Let me put it another way. Focusing on the meaning of the pulse in your forehead tells you nothing. Look to the reason you want to open the third eye chakra and see if it is manifesting in your life.

Moon Dance