work, boss, a coup...where to find in my chart

CaprLibraSquared

Lots of changes happening at work. The Director resigned 3 months early with a reason to focus on family...which given he was having feelings for a co-worker he needed to do. HOWEVER, he isn't really leaving, but passing on authority to the person hired to replace him. My boss is calling it a coup and said he is being forced out. An exaggeration, BUT given this happened as we move into a new budget cycle there is a grain of truth in his words. I have been unsettled since the news. The person who is replacing the Director does NOT like me or our team. She has been combative from the beginning and has looked at our team as something forced on her by the Director. Well, now she is the Director.
Something feels wrong and off. I am even suspicious of my boss. Maybe I am being paranoid, maybe it is time to update my CV. I am wondering where to look in my chart for shifts like this? What transits could be impacting this? Is 2020 a time to do something new? ANy insight into my relationship with my boss, the new director, job changes?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 6.46.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 6.46.30 PM.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 17