Uranus transiting Venus

HeartTree

Transiting Uranus was just passing by my natal 11th house Venus (trine). And transiting Venus was trining simultaneously my natal 3th house Uranus. These were exact at the same tIme. Venus is at my 7th house currently and Uranus inside my 8th. One would assume that this Dw transit would bring some events related to love, friends (my 11th), increasing attractiveness or something related to arts. But nothing so far. Or not nothing, I feel lonely and unattractive as being gaining weight in past weeks. I read things should happen when this transit is exact. And I have natal square between these two planets too. Any experiences or thoughts about this? I have tried to be with people and even arranged date near to this exact transit but he did cancel it. So I have tried to be part of this :p

Last edited:

HeartTree

Experiences about outer planet transits? Some say they will work like clockwork and some that there is room before and after exact transit to things manifest.

HeartTree

It would really help if you posted your chart with the current transits,
LIN

Thank you for noticing this post. Well here is my chart for this day with transits. Uranus transit is passing by without any effect by so far.

29vfghy.jpg

Frisiangal

One would assume that this Dw transit would bring some events related to love, friends (my 11th), increasing attractiveness or something related to arts.

Not necessarily 'love' in the way you mean. Venus relates to 'sweetness and affection', as in sugar. When there is no romance, it's surprising how many people, albeit subconsciously, seek and turn towards surrogate sweetness in CONfection to fill the emptiness felt inside; 'oh, what the …..? Another bun, burger, drink won't hurt.' Yet it can, in respect of the body ….or, rather, NOT respecting it.

But nothing so far. Or not nothing, I feel lonely and unattractive as being gaining weight in past weeks

Maybe this is the answer that transiting Uranus to Venus is bringing to light (via 11th house realm astrology forum and comments from a Venus-ruled person.:wink:).

The chart shows a T-square involving Moon-Venus-Jupiter-Uranus. Traditional rulerships seem to provide a lot of information when pertaining to physical dis-orders,. Jupiter is trad. ruler of Pisces on 6th house cusp of physical ailments, Venus is ruler of Taurus on 9th house cusp of 'health issues'.

Moon-Venus-Jupiter are classics when it comes to weight gain through food. O.K.; Jupiter has a reputation for hormone changes that induce it, but it isn't always the reason for the cause. Venus in Virgo will especially turn an individual against itself when it sees its 'perfect body' losing its (self-inflicted) attraction. Without going on about 'loving yourself', it is a fact that most people look for love through an object outside themselves, isn't it?

More worrying is that the same configuration can have strong indications of a predisposition towards health problems, especially with said houses involved through their plantary rulerships. Within Virgo is the physical factor that can result in diabetes. It also has strong associations with intestinal issues (with ruler Mercury also in the sign conjunct Asc.), allergies (with Moon), and debilitating factors (with Neptune).

Could it be that, within yourself, you are seeing 'the warning light' of what Uranus's future can lead to, physically speaking, and you are in a position to affect a positive change NOW and BEFORE it becomes worrisome.

Aren't you, yourself, more important than a date???:wink::smile:

HeartTree

Yes I am of course more important than dates. You might be right that this transit is only highlighting my weight issue that has been going on less of more last 10 years. And I should do something about it and live more healthy life. But it’s disappointing as Uranus to Venus could bring love to those who hasn’t have it. I’m 35, no past relationships. I want to have a family. So it’s not about just me wanting to have “some fun”. Often this kind of love related transit is bringing art related things into my life as I’m artist. I wanted to stop that and “kill” that possibility and I’m not making art any more. But is seems god or “something” knows it’s ways to ***** me over. Thank you for your answer ans effort..I really appreciate it..I will come back to it later.. now I’m traveling so can’t find WiFi easily.

Last edited:

Lin

Knowing the "rules" of transit would help you out in this issue.

The Uranus trine your Venus (which by the way is weakened by it's position on the 12th house cusp) is tripped up by Uranus inconjunct Jupiter at the same time. Sorry....but the heavy planets have more power and consequently the effects of the more personal planet can be inhibited.

Also, you have Neptune on the 4th house cusp natally. This means you have a sort of "identity crisis" which is more or less ongoing. The transit Jupiter has enhanced this and has gone a long way to making you feel the way you do now. Jupiter needs to be past the conjunction of Neptune before that influence is gone.

I hate to say these things as you know only a little about your chart. But your issues with love and partnership go further and deeper than any personal planet. Neptune rules your 7th house and Uranus rules your 5th. Uranus and Jupiter square your Venus natally and it will take a powerful set of circumstances (or your delving into your core issues) to make a difference in your life. Because Neptune rules your 7th house and Neptune is ON your 4th house cusp, your identity crisis which is personal extends to OTHERS...meaning it's hard for you to judge well or feel secure and confident in any particular person you could be attracted to. You lack trust.
And you are not particularly trusting of your OWN judgement. You may have made some poor decisions when younger and you did not delve into your inner motivations and search for answers then.

You may think life is just the toss of the dice and you don't have to do anything other than "wait" for a better time or better luck. Nothing is further from the truth.

If you have trust issues, judgement issues, fears about love and marriage then you need to figure out why.
And those are the questions you need to be asking now and researching answers to.
LIN

Last edited:

HeartTree

Knowing the "rules" of transit would help you out in this issue.

The Uranus trine your Venus (which by the way is weakened by it's position on the 12th house cusp) is tripped up by Uranus inconjunct Jupiter at the same time. Sorry....but the heavy planets have more power and consequently the effects of the more personal planet can be inhibited.

Also, you have Neptune on the 4th house cusp natally. This means you have a sort of "identity crisis" which is more or less ongoing. The transit Jupiter has enhanced this and has gone a long way to making you feel the way you do now. Jupiter needs to be past the conjunction of Neptune before that influence is gone.

I hate to say these things as you know only a little about your chart. But your issues with love and partnership go further and deeper than any personal planet. Neptune rules your 7th house and Uranus rules your 5th. Uranus and Jupiter square your Venus natally and it will take a powerful set of circumstances (or your delving into your core issues) to make a difference in your life. Because Neptune rules your 7th house and Neptune is ON your 4th house cusp, your identity crisis which is personal extends to OTHERS...meaning it's hard for you to judge well or feel secure and confident in any particular person you could be attracted to. You lack trust.
And you are not particularly trusting of your OWN judgement. You may have made some poor decisions when younger and you did not delve into your inner motivations and search for answers then.

You may think life is just the toss of the dice and you don't have to do anything other than "wait" for a better time or better luck. Nothing is further from the truth.

If you have trust issues, judgement issues, fears about love and marriage then you need to figure out why.
And those are the questions you need to be asking now and researching answers to.
LIN
Dear Lin having the answers is not same as having the solution. I know reasons why I have fears for love and I have been in therapy. It helped a lot like me being able to talk about those issues to people. Having “my voice”. So I have tried to solve this.

My father was violent towards me when I was child and when I was teenager I was publicly shamed for being in love with one boy. And after that maybe three similar experiences where me offerings my love has had catastrophical consequence to me. So yes I have trust issues and I don’t feel save. But I also feel that I have tried different ways to connect but I’m not successful. I actually trust my own judgement but I realise that my background bends me to select men that are not available for me. Maybe Uranus working here? I’m so very unhappy and I feel I don’t here time anymore. To have children I mean. It feels so bad to see people having kids etc normal life that I so very much want too. So maybes I have heavy karma as one astrologer ones said and maybe I’m paying it now.

Isn’t Uranus to Jupiter also traveling as I’m traveling now to see art festival at different country. If I had know that I wouldn’t have gone anywhere.

Last edited:

Lin

You are absolutely right that knowing the problem (getting the diagnosis, no to speak) is not the same thing as having a "cure."

Unfortunately, in personal psychology, nothing changes without taking the "journey inward." This often means going deeply into one's past and the terrible events which were traumatizing. And not alone. You need a program, a therapist, and to read materials which address the issues. There are books that are almost miraculous ....such as Toxic Parents, Healing the Child Within, the Dance of Intimacy and many others.

The more you know about what motivates your choices the closer you can get to healing some of the issues which prevent you from seeing reality and recognizing your poor choices as you are making them and not months or years later when you have wasted time on the wrong relationships.

The one thing that doesn't work is resisting the truth. And guilt. And anger and all the repetition the laundry list of the negatives in your life.

But the one thing that works is sharing your experience either with a therapist, a group, a program and "the journey." There is no one "cure' for difficult aspects, house positions and transits. But working on "goals" especially short term goals is good practice.
If you want more info on the books I mentioned, you can ask and I will go further.

LIN

HeartTree

What kind of short term goals for example? Yes I’m interested to hear more about the books you mentioned :) I have been doing eft tapping for example to realise anger and pain and to cure old traumas. At the moment I can’t go to one and one therapy, I can’t afford it. I was in therapy process 3 years in row, it ended approximately year ago. And it helped a lot with my communication. I can actually speak about these subjects aloud without shame. But it didn’t solve why I can’t enter into relationships successfully.

dd78

Hi Hearttree,
I have very similar energies in my natal chart, so I kind of understand how you feel.
I also have Neptune in 4th hs and in my case it means unhealthy boundaries, which are result of early childhood conditioning.

But I`m "lucky" enough to have Saturn on my Virgo AC, so after a few years of therapy I can say that I have my boundaries. But they are rigid and while they protect me from abuse etc. from other people ( I was in a highly toxic relationship and this guy still wasn`t punished for what he was doing to me), they also keep me almost totally isolated. :sad:

There`s one sure thing: you probably need to learn to love yourself.
Food doesn`t love you and can`t be a substitute for love.
Eating too much ( or drinking or anything) won`t stop your hunger, if you need love.

I know it`s SO easy to say and I still have this issue despite having gone through five cycles of a therapy. It`s very difficult yet not impossible to learn self love.

If you still don`t feel good about yourself/love yourself, you may need to dig deeper to find your core issues. :pinched:

If you live in the US, there are CoDa meetings available for free :smile:

Also, this is a website about so called codependency, it has already helped me a lot and I keep coming back to it on a regular basis:

https://www.whatiscodependency.com/loneliness-codependency/