My friend would like to have her chart read

Lucius22

She doesn't know much about astrology, nor has she ever really expressed much interest, but she saw me on here, browsing through the forums, and it piqued her curiosity. She'd like to have you guys take a look -- see if anything stands out. Thanks!

Attachments

• Sare-Chart.jpg
    Sare-Chart.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

She doesn't know much about astrology, nor has she ever really expressed much interest,
but she saw me on here, browsing through the forums, and
it piqued her curiosity.
She'd like to have you guys take a look -- see if anything stands out. Thanks!
Chart is a Day Chart :smile:

Sun is sect leader
Jupiter and Saturn are Suns co-sectarians
Mercury is an Evening Star, therefore Mercury is nocturnal in this chart
and therefore Mercury in this chart is not of the sect in favor

Lucius22

Ah, interesting. I, myself, am not too familiar with the older astrological concepts. So, she has a day chart, and mercury is unruly due to it's placement being behind the sun? Hmm, I'll have to look more into that and see what having mercury in such a position means. Thanks, Jupiter.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Cary2

Banned
The chart has many talents that may be taken for granted or neglected. There is a Grand Trine Mars/Mc/Uranus(Moon). Some people insist this is not a Grand Trine. Ok, its three trines linked together to form a large equilateral triangle. Smitter, smatter.

There is extra ingeniousness and insight into technology. You may be expert at repair or maintenance. You can profit from new technology or innovative methods. You are impatient, assertive, and angry when bored. You may be a pioneer in new technology, a leader. You are a bit wild, and you may be very intimidating, a bully.

But here is a contradiction. You have elements that make you a patient person plus elements that make you impatient. There will be a wobble. You have a tendency to impatience, but a capacity to draw upon to express patience.

You are paradoxical; you are both optimistic and pessimistic. There seems to be a wobble here. You look out for yourself, or something seems to protect you in the eleventh hour. You may be attracted to law or public service, perhaps as a bureaucrat. You tend to retribution even if you are intellectually disinclined. You will wait decades to punish someone who hurts a loved one. You are confident, but it is moderated by caution, more paradoxical qualities.

You are inhibited, but you cover up with a show of great confidence. This inhibition causes you to neglect your many talents. You easily attract the relationships you require. You have much good sense and you are well informed. You are philosophical. An encyclopedic mind.

Last edited: