I think my Libra Asc & Scorpio Moon are in huge conflict..?

R4VEN

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I have a Libra rising, Scorpio moon and cancer sun. I feel I’m constantly battling within myself. I try to be social but then when I get myself into social situations I panic. I also can’t stand how surface most friendships seem to me ( hence most people remain a aquantences). I’ve been through a lot of evolution in my life so far and feel like I’m starting to escape the trauma of my childhood. Thankfully I’m not using my Libra to charm to lure people in and then emotionally assualt people with my Scorpio ( just to get my way). I have much more space in my life now for healing others. The peace im finding with the pair is through being an emotionally mediator for those around me. Peace and love to you! Feel free to reach out.

Sccorpiomoon8213, thank you for mentioning the positive way in which you have adapted to this configuration, and how you have worked with it.
I am curious as to your Chiron placement - both sign and house, as well as any significant natal aspects it makes. This will provide some insight into how best to integrate that Moon-AC `dilemma' - hopefully into the rest of your chart.

Scorpiomoon8213

Sccorpiomoon8213, thank you for mentioning the positive way in which you have adapted to this configuration, and how you have worked with it.
I am curious as to your Chiron placement - both sign and house, as well as any significant natal aspects it makes. This will provide some insight into how best to integrate that Moon-AC `dilemma' - hopefully into the rest of your chart.

Hi R4VEN

My Chiron is in leo (my 11th house) I also have mercury in the 11th as well. Venus in the tenth ( cancer) mars in the 8th (Taurus)

R4VEN

I was asking for, as well as placement of Chiron, any natal aspects Chiron makes. Random placements of planets on the chart do not provide insight or clarity. (And even better would be the natal chart itself.)

Forest818

That's so weird my moon is a scorpio and my asc is in libra but my sun's a cancer though, But i still completely relate to what you're saying. Sometimes i let things go and will forgive but i don't forget and i keep replying what happened in my head because I'm still really mad on the inside

or1000

That's so weird my moon is a scorpio and my asc is in libra but my sun's a cancer though, But i still completely relate to what you're saying. Sometimes i let things go and will forgive but i don't forget and i keep replying what happened in my head because I'm still really mad on the inside

Oh you’re a cancer-Scorpio-libra like I! Salute 👋

samunsamun

Virgo sun, Scorpio moon and libra asc here. I identify with everything you said about scorpio/libra conflict, especially in conflicts: Scorpio bites hard and Libra immediately regrets it ;) I discovered this scorpio moon recently and it helped me understand why I feel so chaotic inside, while being smiling and charming on the surface(man, this Libra is strong). As a teenager I was very cold and unapproachable on the surface, Libra hit when I was around 18-19. Most of my internal dialogue goes like this: Scorpio: Why are you so nice? Stop being so f* nice! Libra: But I dont want to be mean, I dont want to be like that and finally Virgo: it's not about who you want to be, it's about who you got to be ;) Scorpio/Libra may be the biggest curse but also very big blessing. When facing difficult situation, my first choice is Libra approach: sweet, smiling, avoiding conflict. It works in most of cases, people like charming people and Libra is pure charm. But when it doesn't work, this is when Scorpio wakes up. Persistent, not looking at anyone, just going straight to my goal, cruel, sometimes even burning some bridges. Now I kind of feel like actually Scorpio made me achieve things I'm mostly proud of in my life. We just have to learn to appreciate it.