Composite Mystical Rectangle ...

nuria

Hai,

My question is, since there's a mystical rectangle in our composite, would this soften the harsh oppositions a bit? And..

I've known this guy for about 2 years now through the internet (only), which is a very long time for me dealing with someone like that.
It's always been a soft, understanding and steady connection and it was never a matter of 'more than friendship' although sometimes we dreamed about being on am uninhabited island together (to escape the harsh ratrace we live in;) - we also share the same (political) view on society, life and the world). He was also very honest about his life and the things he was going through.
Now he 'wants' to meet me. But I feel..... this could change my/our life completely, and even to the point of a 'real-life' relationship?
Well.. would this composite make sense for that or could it even turn into a romantic relationship with positive and enduring results?

Curious...

The birth-times are right.

I don't know if it's important but there's a mars/venus quintile in the composite which is the result of an exact DW mars/venus quintile in synastry.

(I added lines to chiron and discovered another myst. rectangle funnily enough)

Attachments

• M and V.jpg
    M and V.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: