why do I never get along with other leos?

nemesis

my chart is in my sig but I shall upload it too since many do not seem to notice it lol.

okay so I'm a leo sun/merc in the 5th house but I do have saturn in virgo conj both of them.

I'm wondering if it's my strong saturn influence that makes me so incompatible with them?

it's not just leo suns but anyone with a strong leo influence.

I moved in with a leo sun roommate once (don't know her chart sorry) and she kicked me out after a month. because I didn't want her bf sleeping over all the time x.x we were in the same room. she was such a selfish person and just wanted everything her way. since I would not let her have her way she couldn't handle it. I would've tried to work it out with her but she was just so angry. I never yelled at her or anything of the sort. I didn't hate her over it and I still do not but she pretty much thinks I'm some witch lol.

******I am not saying all leos are like this or anything but any leo and me just do not mix ever.

I get along with caps very well (most earth and water signs better than air and fire signs) and a cap sun friend of mine recently was shocked I was a leo or even a fire sign.

most cannot guess I am a leo.

anyone have any insight on this?

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

retinoid

perhaps saturn in the 5th is causing difficulties in expressing yourself/being extroverted/having a lot of self confidence. However, emotionally, you want to express yourself in a leo-like way but you just can't for some reason...you will have good longevity (saturn opposes moon, ruler of 8th in 3rd) congrats!

nemesis

perhaps saturn in the 5th is causing difficulties in expressing yourself/being extroverted/having a lot of self confidence. However, emotionally, you want to express yourself in a leo-like way but you just can't for some reason...you will have good longevity (saturn opposes moon, ruler of 8th in 3rd) congrats!

well first of all I am not sure what this has to do with me not getting along with them but (imo) being extroverted can be taken in many different ways and some people who are seemingly "extroverted" have less confidence than those who appear more introverted. you do not have to be loud and showy in order to wield confidence.

I'm pretty much happy with who I am and I think I express myself just fine. I am just naturally a quiet person (which can be confused with shy but I am not shy) and a private person in general.

I have actually quite embraced my saturn in 5th and do not see it as a "bad" thing at all.

thanks for your reply though and yay for longevity :joyful:

Last edited:

StillOne

I would say it's due to your Asc being Taurus. You're more grounded and steadfast than the typical Leo... I would also agree that Saturn in Virgo has put a good restraint on that Leo Sun making you a more practical Leo.

Last edited:

etheriver

quite frankly, i've noticed that people whose more personal planets dwell in fixed signs are more likely to be intolerant of others with similar aspects. my way or the highway, so to speak.

especially leos. the ego-flexing freedom of flaunting their perfection can NOT be impeded at any cost, in their minds. this is, of course, a reference to the negative manifestations of the sign.

also, if your roommate was a pluto in scorp, it might square their sun. doin' the thang in the open might be working out that aspect? haha. your moon opposed sun conj merc immediately screams exactly what you said happened. you opened your mouth, to defend your personal rights, and got booted from your house, from a woman no less. oppositions can, sadly?, manifest as people to help teach us that balance.

waybread

Leo is the sign of the king or queen. Only one per country. It's hard to have two or more ruling the territory. With Saturn (Dr. No) opposing your moon (rules one's home) living arrangements might be a particular source of conflict.

nemesis

I would say it's due to your Asc being Taurus. You're more grounded and steadfast than the typical Leo... I would also agree that Saturn in Virgo has put a good restraint on that Leo Sun making you a more practical Leo.

I think that too somehow I see saturn as leashing in my leo lol. taurus does probably have a big part to play as well.

also, if your roommate was a pluto in scorp, it might square their sun. doin' the thang in the open might be working out that aspect? haha. your moon opposed sun conj merc immediately screams exactly what you said happened. you opened your mouth, to defend your personal rights, and got booted from your house, from a woman no less. oppositions can, sadly?, manifest as people to help teach us that balance.

I believe she does have pluto in scorpio lol she is younger than me. she certainly thinks of herself as very extroverted. I find it all a show personally.
ugh I never thought about my moon opp sun having to do with that and I tend to usually have a lot more problems getting along with other women :(

Leo is the sign of the king or queen. Only one per country. It's hard to have two or more ruling the territory. With Saturn (Dr. No) opposing your moon (rules one's home) living arrangements might be a particular source of conflict.

ya lol I suppose that is a good point about leos.
I'll have to read up on sat opp moon some more I didn't realise it had that effect. I've ALWAYS had problems living with other people and I try SO darn hard to keep outta people's way and be easy-going etc.
I can't wait to get my own place again =/