Playlist of the Week(music)

Ltsparkles

Here's a list of music that I love. I know that some people might disagree with some of the choices because some of these songs are more on the pop side of songs, but I like them. Even though some of them might make me cry a little(the good kind), I like to listen to them.

"Paper Crown"- Alec Benjamin(amazing artist) "Paralyzed"- NF "They Say"- Lauren Daigle "One More Light"- Linkin Park
"Shooting Star"- Owl City "Silence"- Marshmello ft. Khalid "Amnesia"- 5 Seconds of Summer "You Found Me"- The Fray
"Paper Houses"- Niall Horan "Lie"- NF "Must Have Been the Wind"- Alec Benjamin "Swim"- Alec Benjamin
"Hey There Delilah"- Plain White T's "Jar of Hearts"- Christina Perri "Hello"- Adele "One Day"- Tate McRae
"50 Ways to Say Goodbye"- Train "Me And My Broken Heart"- Rixton "Superheroes"- The Script
"Talking to the Moon"- Bruno Mars "Just Give Me a Reason"- P!nk ft. Nate Reuss "When I Was Your Man"- Bruno Mars
"Grenade"- Bruno Mars "The One That Got Away"- Katy Perry "The A Team"- Ed Sheeren "A Drop In the Ocean"- Ron Pope
"Lost Boy"- Ruth B. "Superficial Love"- Ruth B. "Little Do You Know"- Alex & Sierra "Demons"- Imagine Dragons
"Whatever It Takes"- Imagine Dragons "7 Years"- Lukas Graham "Stronger"- Kelly Clarkson "It's Time"- Imagine Dragons
"Bad Liar"- Imagine Dragons "Zero"- Imagine Dragons "Natural"- Imagine Dragons "Smoke And Mirrors"- Imagine Dragons
"Warriors"- Imagine Dragons "Monster"- Imagine Dragons "Bleeding Out"- Imagine Dragons
"Boy In The Bubble"- Alec Benjamin "Love Is a Fragile Dance"- Alec Benjamin "Outrunning Karma"- Alec Benjamin
"If I Killed Someone For You"- Alec Benjamin "1994"- Alec Benjamin "Be Alright"- Dean Lewis "Happier"- Marshmello
"I Built A Friend"- Alec Benjamin "Pretending"- Alec Benjamin "My Old Bicycle"- Alec Benjamin
"If We Have Each Other"- Alec Benjamin

This is a long list, but they're all good. If you can't tell, I like Imagine Dragons and Alec Benjamin, but you probably guessed that.

Last edited:

Lykanized

alt-J is my favorite band right now, but this is a remix I think is brilliant. The drums are orgasmic in particular

alt-J -- Pleader remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubv2axzD1AE

this bears being posted too tho. alt-J has the best music videos I've ever seen and I honestly found the video for Pleader meshed with the music to be almost too emotionally overwhelming(in a good way) and that doesn't happen to me ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrhSJzM8NLE
alt-J -- Pleader video