Is this my soulmate triple whammy on synastry

chuck

Hello, I need some insight on my relationship. I met my guy in a strange way it must be fate. I work at a car dealership and he hit something on the freeway by my dealership. I went out to greet him and he told me he didn't live here, we went inside to write him up I asked for his address and he lived in the house next to my best friend of 25 years who passed away in September of 2013, (100 miles away). It was a immediate attraction between both of us. I'm a Taurus with moon and asendant in Aquarius, he's a Aquarius with moon in Taurus, we met on 2-5-14 moon was in Taurus. We seem to argue a lot, please help with any insights. Thank you, Chuck

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_12_chuck_jimmy.16795.40452.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_12_chuck_jimmy.16795.40452.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 46

Flapjacks

Well, I'm a novice at interpretation and all, but those are a LOT of squares between personal planets. Maybe you'll work out your differences, but last time I was in a relationship that had a similar issue, it did not go over well in the long run. There is a lot of stubbornness shown there with Aqua and Taurus. You won't want to compromise on anything.

The symmetry in your charts is interesting, though. You have similar moon conflicts, and it's possible that you find in each other a way to explore those moon qualities that have been a source of trouble for you. Jimmy's planets all on top of your Asc and your Mars on his IC also speak a strong attraction or fated feeling (I tend to associate angle contacts with irresistible pulls).

That's a superficial little analysis, anyway. I think this synastry is neat and I hope to hear some interpretations from the great astrologers here. :rightful:

chuck

Thank you flapjacks, I really appreciate the insight. One other odd thing I wonder about is affinity to people born near this time, my best friend of 25 years (a woman)who passed away in september was born 01-18-62 , my other best friend of 21 years (a male) who passed away in September 2005 was born 01-21-62 and now jimmy born on 02-11-62, any insights on that would be great too. Thanks for any help.

Zarathu

Account Closed
In order to look at synastry, IMO, we need to look for areas of conflict. Nobody ever posts on Astrologers Community for help here about how to deal with all the fun that they are having.

We do this by looking at the three highest friction/highest power houses in the one person and the three highest friction/power planets in the other person.

Then we look to see whether there are serious cognitive structures in either chart which will interfere with the interaction patterns between them such as grand squares, grand trines, and T-Squares. Then we look at each chart to see whether there are significant, powerful and high friction oppositions in each chart because these are areas where the native will need to make major changes in their thinking to solve and which will impact any relationship. Then we need to look for planets in critical degrees, planets out of bounds, and the moon in a high latitude, since these things will also impact how the person relates to other people. Then we need to look at the way change tends to impact them and how they tend to deal with change.

Finally, if it is a new or an ongoing relationship, and there are issues, we need to look at the current challenges that the person might be experiencing. These current challenges will also impact new relationships, and change how we tend to interact with the world

Finally after we have done that mini analysis of each chart, we are prepared to look at the synastry of the most difficult planets in one chart being in the house of the other chart, and vice versa.

Real relationship analysis looks like this. Its time consuming and detail oriented. But if you don't cover these bases as a minimum, you won't really know what's going on with both people.

rahu

Banned
Chuck
The arguments can be quite devastating.the composite has sedan conjunct to venus and opposed to ixion
Omitting ixion for a moment the mars/sedan/venus sextile gives excellent emotional harmony.it gives feeling of free and safe revelations, especially with sedna present , there is an inheren love of t “nobility “ of action, that is ones behavior reflects “spiritual” values. this usually give trust in addition to the strong gentle but constant love.
Ixion give a social edge and often bring dissension into relationships. It can show social or familial problems. The sharp social critical eye can easily turn jaded and vindictive of those with more social harmony around them.

north node transited sedna today at 28libra28 and the node will transit ixion at 27arie38 on may 31st,and the south node conjunct to venus at 26aries43 on may 23 and square the natal nodal axis at 25aries 37 on june 12th .
this shows a intense emotional/physical attraction. Currently under the spell of sedna ,all is calm and truthful between you.but as the node conjuncts ixion watch out for tensions to rise.there could be critical statement and strict and controlled emotional interchange, btu as the node moves toward venus the attraction will likely overwhelm all else. With the natal
nodal axis square your composite ascendant , you and he have a direct mental and psychic connection. This aspect is probably why there was do much synchronicity in this relationship. This aspect though it shows an intimate psychic can also turn into mental struggles as one tries to impress their opinions on the other.
Orcus is square to eris which gives a unreal pure sexual attraction. Theeis a wild element of love but it is so passionate that emotional intimacy can be lost amid all wet passion.this aspect does not bode a committed love as to often jealousy emerges.
With psyche square the vertex, the pure spiritual feelings can emerge. this can give an almost adolescent feeling of love, often almost non sexual .thids aspect can nake you feel you were born for each other.
The next few months will tell if you can take the intensity of the emotional and psychic connection. But for sure the mutual attraction will grow stronger as long as overly critical opinions are not expressed, as this could bring arguments.

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
So.... to followup on what I said... considering how, for me its not ethical to deal with relationship issues in a cursory manner,

Are you now in a serious relationship with this guy, something that you are hoping will lead to a union of some kind? Or is this some guy that you think may it would be fun for a fling?

I hate to be so direct. I don't mind spending the time for someone who is looking to solidify a real relationship that they already have, but taking all that time for just a fling is not worth my effort---for FREE. (And please don't see this as a request to be paid. I am currently retired from paid professional astrology, and am not taking on any paying clients, nor am I looking for any. So I have to choose carefully what I am willing to do for free.)

Last edited:

Flapjacks

In order to look at synastry, IMO, we need to look for areas of conflict. Nobody ever posts on Astrologers Community for help here about how to deal with all the fun that they are having.

So, if I were to present you with the synastry of my long term relationship and ask why we have so much fun, would that break the rules? :whistling:

I actually do have a hard time finding areas of conflict in the synastry, though there is plenty of conflict in each natal chart. What is most intriguing about it is the conflicts are similar natally, i.e. a sun/moon opposition with water sun/earth moon, strong pluto contacts, saturn squares, etc. yet in the synastry they harmonize.

I think something similar could happen here, although it's more difficult because these aspects are at odds with one another instead of harmonizing; a direct reflection. They force out the conflicts instead of sympathizing. Intuitively I feel like a lot of growth can come out of their relationship that neither will regret, even though it might be very hard and subject to a lot of ups and downs.

It's interesting that you wind up becoming close to people that have similar natal positions, chuck, as Aqua stelliums. It makes sense because of your moon and ascendant position. You may want to ask what these three people have in common as far as what emotional support and self-affirmation you get from them. You also have Uranus in the 7th house, which means you might be attracted to Uranian partners. Uranus is ruler of sudden events, which could include deaths, especially being so close to Pluto.

Also I don't think chuck is considering this a fling if he's asking if it's his soulmate, Zarathu!

chuck

So.... to followup on what I said... considering how, for me its not ethical to deal with relationship issues in a cursory manner,

Are you now in a serious relationship with this guy, something that you are hoping will lead to a union of some kind? Or is this some guy that you think may it would be fun for a fling?

I hate to be so direct. I don't mind spending the time for someone who is looking to solidify a real relationship that they already have, but taking all that time for just a fling is not worth my effort---for FREE. (And please don't see this as a request to be paid. I am currently retired from paid professional astrology, and am not taking on any paying clients, nor am I looking for any. So I have to choose carefully what I am willing to do for free.)

Hello zarathu, thank you, I am totally serious about this man, I plan on being with him forever, I think we have been together in previous lives. Thank you in advance, chuck

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello zarathu, thank you, I am totally serious about this man, I plan on being with him forever, I think we have been together in previous lives. Thank you in advance, chuck

Thank you. I'll take it on. It will take several posts which some discussion from you in between. I've sent you a PM about it.

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO,

When we look at synastry between individuals we need to look at several things first, and these all amount to what each individual is bringing to the party.

This has two parts:

A. Natal information: This includes how you tend to deal with change because relationships are nothing but continuous change if they are to stay functional, and secondly how you think, and how you perceive the world.

In the second part, we need to look at the three major parts of your brain/consciousness: the fight/flight reflex(reptile brain) shown by your ASC, your limbic brain which is your feelings, and more importantly your needs to fulfill personal security, and finally your abstract thinking, which is shown by you Saturn, your Mercury, and the glue that holds them together, Jupiter. We need also to look at the kind of UNRESOLVED Feeling pain and mental chaos that you bring to the relationship, shown mostly by the asteroids Psyche and Nemesis, and some others. Finally, we need to look at modifiers to thinking process, shown by geometric configurations such as T-Squares, Grand Trines, Grand Squares, and Grand Sextiles. And this also includes very significant squares and oppositions.

Human beings are intensely complex. To suggest otherwise, would be to fail to understand how we are, and to think that astrology doesn't measure the whole human being.

Obviously, this is way too complex for a forum analysis, so I end up picking and choosing a small part of it.

B. The second part is a basic look, using some of the above at modifications of emotional stress and mental chaos that come up as the challenges facing you from outside at the moment, meaning the past year and the next year or so. We do this by looking at your Tertiary and Minor Progressed yearly chart.

So we'll start with Chuck and look at the issues of how you tend to deal with change and how changes comes to you. Whenever you get into an argument with your mate, its because something has changed to disrupt the status quo. Knowing how both you and he are likely to view changes helps us to figure out what might be coming rather that being ambushed by life:

Soo.....

1. You have a moderately high latitude Moon. You are getting closer to:
as it gets closer to the top number the more the person not only demands to get their own way, but just plain expects it. Projects tend to take on the sorcerer apprentice and keep going even when they want them to stop—both personal and professional. Your Moon is at the edge of wanting certain things to happen and demanding to have certain things happen.

2. Your Moon passed over Saturn right before birth:

Saturn knows changes are going to happen and plans for them meticulously. He waits and jumps for the best effect right a the correct moment. Everything is timed. Saturn burns no bridges and always leaves a string tied to what was past so he can either go back or at least get something there, if necessary.

Of course, when changes happen that were not planned for, it can turn out much more difficult to deal with.

3. You have last quarter phase Moon: This phase makes the native feel that he is simply unable to make changes unless some greater whole is impacted constructively. No changes are made without this appreciation. How will what I do positively affect my group. Self pain in the change is much less important, and the curse of responsibility and sustained effort to support others growth is significant. Changes are looked at as a point of change within a wider scope that the individual is participating. The native tends to look at the wider scope.

Changes take place according to a strict code of personal ethics about how these things must be handled.

4. Your Moon is Angular and in the 1st house: changes will tend to public in nature, and have a powerful effect.

You make a lot of changes according to the angular house that the
moon is in which is the first. keywords of the first house are: PRESENT, TODAY, YOU, YOUR TEMPERAMENT , OUTLOOK ON LIFE.
BIRTH, HEALTH, etc.

5. Your Moon is between 2 malefics( Saturn, and Neptune)
This tends to make you feel as if one unhappy change leads to tends to lead to another. Since the following planet is Neptune: changes often seem to lead to confusing circumstances. You may even feel that they are really like wolves in sheep’s clothing, in the sense that things will inevitably go bad. Your partner may get tired of your pessimistic views, unless he shares them.

------
There is much much more, but it gives you just a bit of a start in regards to how change tends to happen for you. Knowing this, you can hold your breath and realize some of this, or review it later as changes present themselves

Next: Modifications to Cognition....

chuck

Hello everyone, just wanted to post the synastry charts on the time we met, this is the exact time we met, thought it might help, thanks to everyone for their helpastro_61gw_12_13_jimmy_us.15431.8759.jpg

astro_61gw_01_13_chuck_us.15288.2457.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
Even though you have not responded as I'd hoped you would, I will move on to how Jimmy deals with Change.

Since getting together you are neither young people anymore. So this is a major change for both of you, and knowing how you generally deal with change is knowing one component of what you bring to the table between you.

The second component is about how you think about the world, and the third component is the actual synastry which draws on the first two. If you wanted a simple answer to this complex question, then you should stop me before I continue with this complex work.

Jimmy's dealing with change includes the following which is an abbreviated version for a form analysis:

1. Moon in a Critical Degree

CHANGE, EMOTIONAL issues , SYMPATHY, IMAGINATION, GROUNDLESS FEARS, DEVELOPING circumstances are a pressure point for Jimmy. He lives on the hair edge of these things happening, so its kind of a hair trigger for an emotional reaction. Mars is only of moderate power in the chart but the second highest friction planet, so anger is undoubtedly his primary emotion.

It also means that stuff of the moon will only be addressed at the last possible moment. Thinks that required only a soft word or a small reminder to you, get blown completely out of proportion because he waits too long to address them with you.

2. Moon latitude way way higher than Chuck's and about as high as it goes.

Jimmy expects to get his way about everything. He doesn't just want it, like you do, he expects it. He really suffers often from the law of unintended consequences whereby something gets set in motion and the result goes beyond what he expected, usually in a bad way.

3. Moon on only moderate power, but the highest friction level in the chart.

4. Moon over a malefic to start but ending at a benefic

5. Moon in the fourth House of home and domestic stuff
Major changes for Jimmy are likely to take place surrounding issues of him and domestic stuff.

6. Cancer on the cusp of the 7th house of partnerships

Issues of the 7th house, most notably partnerships, marriage contracts, open anger directed at others, etc. These are the kinds of issues that are likely to make Jimmy be forced to make changes. So you're continued fighting will eventually drive him again from you.

7. Moon crossed over Uranus before birth:

For the native with a pre-birth pass-over of Uranus, changes come suddenly, and cause major disruption. They tend to be things of an unexpected way, and the native is usually forced into a major circumstance change. Many changes are brought about by the native’s innate fear of being restricted and not have freedom to act. The good thing here is that Uranus people are usually innovative in finding a best fitting for the new circumstances, so even though they can be their own worst enemy, they are often their own best friend at the same time.

8. Moon in the Crescent phase:

Jimmy will tend to look at values of the past and family before making change into the future. Can experience roadblocks to change if family values are too rigid. Dealing with changes always seems to have some kind of “what would my family think?” component, even if there is no longer any family around(they exist in his mind).

9. Moon is angular, like yours:

Changes will tend to public in nature, and have a powerful effect.
Jimmy will make a lot of changes according to the angular house that the
moon is in, as noted above.

-----

This is enough for now. I will need a response to both of these Moons for both of you before I do anything further.

Z

chuck

Even though you have not responded as I'd hoped you would, I will move on to how Jimmy deals with Change.

Since getting together you are neither young people anymore. So this is a major change for both of you, and knowing how you generally deal with change is knowing one component of what you bring to the table between you.

The second component is about how you think about the world, and the third component is the actual synastry which draws on the first two. If you wanted a simple answer to this complex question, then you should stop me before I continue with this complex work.

Jimmy's dealing with change includes the following which is an abbreviated version for a form analysis:

1. Moon in a Critical Degree

CHANGE, EMOTIONAL issues , SYMPATHY, IMAGINATION, GROUNDLESS FEARS, DEVELOPING circumstances are a pressure point for Jimmy. He lives on the hair edge of these things happening, so its kind of a hair trigger for an emotional reaction. Mars is only of moderate power in the chart but the second highest friction planet, so anger is undoubtedly his primary emotion.

It also means that stuff of the moon will only be addressed at the last possible moment. Thinks that required only a soft word or a small reminder to you, get blown completely out of proportion because he waits too long to address them with you.

2. Moon latitude way way higher than Chuck's and about as high as it goes.

Jimmy expects to get his way about everything. He doesn't just want it, like you do, he expects it. He really suffers often from the law of unintended consequences whereby something gets set in motion and the result goes beyond what he expected, usually in a bad way.

3. Moon on only moderate power, but the highest friction level in the chart.

4. Moon over a malefic to start but ending at a benefic

5. Moon in the fourth House of home and domestic stuff
Major changes for Jimmy are likely to take place surrounding issues of him and domestic stuff.

6. Cancer on the cusp of the 7th house of partnerships

Issues of the 7th house, most notably partnerships, marriage contracts, open anger directed at others, etc. These are the kinds of issues that are likely to make Jimmy be forced to make changes. So you're continued fighting will eventually drive him again from you.

7. Moon crossed over Uranus before birth:

For the native with a pre-birth pass-over of Uranus, changes come suddenly, and cause major disruption. They tend to be things of an unexpected way, and the native is usually forced into a major circumstance change. Many changes are brought about by the native’s innate fear of being restricted and not have freedom to act. The good thing here is that Uranus people are usually innovative in finding a best fitting for the new circumstances, so even though they can be their own worst enemy, they are often their own best friend at the same time.

8. Moon in the Crescent phase:

Jimmy will tend to look at values of the past and family before making change into the future. Can experience roadblocks to change if family values are too rigid. Dealing with changes always seems to have some kind of “what would my family think?” component, even if there is no longer any family around(they exist in his mind).

9. Moon is angular, like yours:

Changes will tend to public in nature, and have a powerful effect.
Jimmy will make a lot of changes according to the angular house that the
moon is in, as noted above.

-----

This is enough for now. I will need a response to both of these Moons for both of you before I do anything further.

Z
. Thank you zarathu, you pretty much nailed us, we both have tempers but mine seems quicker to show, your right on about jimmy expecting his own way...we ar actually having huge problems with his neighbors now, I also have had problems with neighbors my entire life. The timing thing with Saturn and I is right on, I call it the magic carpet... It's always right on time, sorry it took so long to respond, we have been going through some crazy stuff, I actually quit my job.... Long story, thanks for the insight looking forward to more, chuck