How to fix lack of aspects in my progressed chart?

lux111

Hi there,

I'm feeling pretty stuck in my life, my industry has been shut down due to border closures (teaching international students) and I can't seem to find other work. I'm getting kinda depressed as I can't make enough money. How can I apply a fix? I guess maybe it would be to my Mars and Saturn, to help take action and get results... I do feel like I'm being forced to do something of my own but I'm losing confidence to even pick a path.

If anyone would offer some insights into my chart I would really appreciate it. Have posted my natal with transits, and progressed chart with transits.

Attachments

• Natal w transits 7 May Lux.jpg
    Natal w transits 7 May Lux.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Progressed chart 7 May 21 Lux.jpg
    Progressed chart 7 May 21 Lux.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 38

ElenaJ

The situation is pretty obvious.
Your 9th house of international teaching is ruled by Saturn, and not only is transiting Saturn sitting there causing restrictions, it also almost exactly squares your moon/jupiter opposition, and Jupiter we know rules the natural 9th and teaching and also rules your midheaven and is sitting near the cusp of your 6th of work.
So yes, this is on full brake mode at the moment.
In the progressed chart we see a similar picture, with Jupiter now ruling your 6th, mars who rules your natal 6th now rules your progressed midheaven. Jupiter is progressed co-ruler of the 9th and we see transiting Neptune sitting right there in the 9th.
Quite understandable you are feeling frustrated, and your words "pretty stuck" are exactly what the situation is.
It looks a little like a chess game, doesn't it?
So how do you get out of this?
If we look at midheaven now at 24 Aries, it is square transiting pluto at the moment.
And pluto wants change. Aries wants you to take the lead, managing directing or administrating. Ruler mars is in Capricorn, the business sign. The 9th co-ruler Neptune is conjunct the 7th of partners, and Neptune is by the 9th cusp.
Progressed moon in libra, sign of partners, will sextile Neptune.
Can you join up with a partner to teach business in some way? Mars is there near south node, which symbolises your "safe space", a karmic past experience, which should therefore come easy to you.
Or, given the travel restrictions, can you reach out overseas to students online? I.e. rather than waiting for them to come to your country, teach them before they come to you, in anticipation of the loosening of the restrictions (they can't last forever, can they, even though it might seem that way!).
Instinctively you are heading in the right direction, picking up the progression energy, when you write "to help take action and get results". That's Aries and Capricorn language.
Your 2nd of income is now sun, who is approaching a conjunction with Jupiter, ruler of 6th of work, tying things together. So the possibility of activating that Jupiter will bring you income.
This isn't a desperate situation, as much as it may seem that way to you at the moment. I've just thrown some ideas out following the threads that are intertwined in the charts, but you can develop it more and much better, shift the energy in line with the progressions.
Remember, neither the transits nor the progressions will last forever. This too shall pass. Things will be easier and in the meantime you just need to take the bull by the horns to ride it through.
I hope this can be helpful. Keep us updated.

Harmelia

Hi there,

I'm feeling pretty stuck in my life, my industry has been shut down due to border closures (teaching international students) and I can't seem to find other work. I'm getting kinda depressed as I can't make enough money. How can I apply a fix? I guess maybe it would be to my Mars and Saturn, to help take action and get results... I do feel like I'm being forced to do something of my own but I'm losing confidence to even pick a path.

If anyone would offer some insights into my chart I would really appreciate it. Have posted my natal with transits, and progressed chart with transits.

You don't need aspects between progressed planets. You can't fix it anyway. What you're looking for is transits to progressed planets and aspects from transits and progressions to natal planets. You did not include your birth data on your posted charts, so I can't pull up any other predictive charts.

It is very difficult to predict with astrology. We do it of course, but astrology is better for the wide strokes, less for the details. No one knows the future, and there are no guarantees. That said, there are some things I can note.

TR Uranus is coming to your natal Moon. This can cause you to have some new ideas about what you could do. TR Uranus always brings change - and it will enhance your intuition, break up old patterns - mental and emotional ones - and can give you new insight. Your Moon is the planet that we associate with "what makes you happy". In the 12th house, I bet you either are very creative, have a strong spiritual connection - or both. The 12th house is not really of this world - non-materialistic - so whatever you do for a living, probably will be some creative - which is of that world.

Taurus is very materialistic, so there's a natural conflict with Moon in Taurus and the 12th. On the other hand, I've seen many psychic people with Moon in Taurus. You might be able to ground spirituality and use it that way.

I think you take a lot of responsibility for others and this lifetime is about you taking time to nurture yourself - feel your feelings - know your own heart - follow your own impulses.

Are you interested in the occult - reading cards, for instance? Do you have any skills? You could be given to self-doubt with Virgo IC, so you really have to watch that. The trick with Virgo is to recognize the self-doubt and self-criticism, and do it anyway. Virgo is a perfectionist and hard on itself. So, you have to give yourself a break and try not to listen to that kind of dialogue in your head. You have to recognize your talent and go forward, even if you think you'll never be good enough. You have to go with what it is you'd like to do. Give yourself a chance to prove to yourself that you can get good enough in time - with practice - with experience. We all have to start at the beginning sometime - and of course - no one is very good at first.

The 9th house is about expanding - learning new things. TR Saturn is in your 9th - good for a steady focus on expanding, learning new things - and TR Jupiter will come up to your MC in the not too distant future - could expand your inspiration as well. So, this is a very good time to be learning new things until the teaching market comes back. Mostly, you must keep your self-doubt in check. You WILL feel self-doubt. But let it inspire you to prove you can and will . . . perfect a skill. I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

lux111

So how do you get out of this?
If we look at midheaven now at 24 Aries, it is square transiting pluto at the moment.
And pluto wants change. Aries wants you to take the lead, managing directing or administrating. Ruler mars is in Capricorn, the business sign. The 9th co-ruler Neptune is conjunct the 7th of partners, and Neptune is by the 9th cusp.
Progressed moon in libra, sign of partners, will sextile Neptune.
Can you join up with a partner to teach business in some way? Mars is there near south node, which symbolises your "safe space", a karmic past experience, which should therefore come easy to you.
Or, given the travel restrictions, can you reach out overseas to students online? I.e. rather than waiting for them to come to your country, teach them before they come to you, in anticipation of the loosening of the restrictions (they can't last forever, can they, even though it might seem that way!).
Instinctively you are heading in the right direction, picking up the progression energy, when you write "to help take action and get results". That's Aries and Capricorn language.
Your 2nd of income is now sun, who is approaching a conjunction with Jupiter, ruler of 6th of work, tying things together. So the possibility of activating that Jupiter will bring you income.
This isn't a desperate situation, as much as it may seem that way to you at the moment. I've just thrown some ideas out following the threads that are intertwined in the charts, but you can develop it more and much better, shift the energy in line with the progressions.
Remember, neither the transits nor the progressions will last forever. This too shall pass. Things will be easier and in the meantime you just need to take the bull by the horns to ride it through.
I hope this can be helpful. Keep us updated.

Thanks so much ElenaJ. I tried to really think on this. It's reassuring to hear 'it's not a desperate situation' because at times in the past few weeks l really have felt like the sky is falling. I don't know about teaching business but I've got more of an idea of some business things I could do myself.. I'll keep you updated when something shifts..!'

I'll add more detail in the following reply to Harmelia

Last edited:

lux111

TR Uranus is coming to your natal Moon. This can cause you to have some new ideas about what you could do. TR Uranus always brings change - and it will enhance your intuition, break up old patterns - mental and emotional ones - and can give you new insight. Your Moon is the planet that we associate with "what makes you happy". In the 12th house, I bet you either are very creative, have a strong spiritual connection - or both. The 12th house is not really of this world - non-materialistic - so whatever you do for a living, probably will be some creative - which is of that world.

Taurus is very materialistic, so there's a natural conflict with Moon in Taurus and the 12th. On the other hand, I've seen many psychic people with Moon in Taurus. You might be able to ground spirituality and use it that way.

These things are all accurate.. I've always had a bit of psychic ability but it's been getting much stronger lately. I'm artistic, yes. I'm really only 100% happy when I'm painting, writing, making things, or doing psychic-related work and studying astrology.

I think you take a lot of responsibility for others and this lifetime is about you taking time to nurture yourself - feel your feelings - know your own heart - follow your own impulses.
That's a real gift to hear. Yes, as a single-mother expat, I do have a lot of responsibility for others.

Are you interested in the occult - reading cards, for instance? Do you have any skills? You could be given to self-doubt with Virgo IC, so you really have to watch that. The trick with Virgo is to recognize the self-doubt and self-criticism, and do it anyway. Virgo is a perfectionist and hard on itself. So, you have to give yourself a break and try not to listen to that kind of dialogue in your head. You have to recognize your talent and go forward, even if you think you'll never be good enough. You have to go with what it is you'd like to do. Give yourself a chance to prove to yourself that you can get good enough in time - with practice - with experience. We all have to start at the beginning sometime - and of course - no one is very good at first.
I've read cards all my life and I love it, my dream job is to do this in combination with i-Ching and astrology to solve "mysteries" and unknown things but as you say.. I never feel like I'll be good enough to do it professionally.

The 9th house is about expanding - learning new things. TR Saturn is in your 9th - good for a steady focus on expanding, learning new things - and TR Jupiter will come up to your MC in the not too distant future - could expand your inspiration as well. So, this is a very good time to be learning new things until the teaching market comes back. Mostly, you must keep your self-doubt in check. You WILL feel self-doubt. But let it inspire you to prove you can and will . . . perfect a skill. I hope this is helpful.

I'm doing a proper astrology course right now, so that's giving me a steady focus on expanding. I hope I can put it towards that Jupiter MC theme -- I'm trying to get the courage to do it.

Anyway, thanks for your insight and kind words, it's giving me encouragement that I should keep working at what I really want to do

Last edited:

lux111

BTW for what it's worth, here is my natal with progressions around the outside. Also with a handful of stars and asteroids

Attachments

• Natal w ast and prog 14 May LUX.jpg
    Natal w ast and prog 14 May LUX.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

Harmelia makes some very interesting points.
She is leaning towards using the psychic and spiritual abilities you have, I've been going towards a more basic expression.
You do have quite a few options.
The Jupiter ruled midheaven, with Jupiter in 6th of work.
The 9th of publishing/foreign things/teaching/spirituality/religion, and ruler Saturn in 5th of creativity and children.
You could also do well at creating books for children to learn languages, teach religion or spirituality, or culture.
Progressed Jupiter is currently with progressed sun, ruler of your 2nd house of income.
Quite promising. Keep us posted, please.

lux111

The Jupiter ruled midheaven, with Jupiter in 6th of work.
The 9th of publishing/foreign things/teaching/spirituality/religion, and ruler Saturn in 5th of creativity and children.
You could also do well at creating books for children to learn languages, teach religion or spirituality, or culture.
Progressed Jupiter is currently with progressed sun, ruler of your 2nd house of income.
Quite promising. Keep us posted, please.

Ohh such a cool idea.. I love it, I hadn't thought of that.. I'll investigate