Is this man deceiving me?

horisimosx

I am a musician and a few days ago I met with a man from a high up record label who took me out to lunch and offered to sign me to the label. I agreed and he said he would send through the contract soon, although he hasn't yet.

It all seems too good to be true though, and I'm wondering:
Is he going to send me a contract? Or has he changed his mind/is he deceiving?

I'm wasting so much time waiting and worrying, so I'd like some clarity on what's really going on. It'd be a huge change for me.

Wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate. Thank you xx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 10.46.15 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 10.46.15 pm.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 61

Chrysalis

Idk though he does seem a bit dodgy, he's got neptune next to him, there's how many planets out of sect and then theres venus sq mars... i need to look into it more but im at work, ill look more when i get home.

How did you come across this guy ?

horisimosx

Yeah don't like neptune there. He came across my music and flew to my city to meet with me and make the offer. He seemed very committed and genuine, but I also know not to trust people easily in this industry. Thanks so so much, would love some more of your thoughts. :)

Sunrise

I am a musician and a few days ago I met with a man from a high up record label who took me out to lunch and offered to sign me to the label. I agreed and he said he would send through the contract soon, although he hasn't yet.

It all seems too good to be true though, and I'm wondering:
Is he going to send me a contract? Or has he changed his mind/is he deceiving?

I'm wasting so much time waiting and worrying, so I'd like some clarity on what's really going on. It'd be a huge change for me.

Wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate. Thank you xx
he will contact you....
you will have massege from him

Chrysalis

Yeah don't like neptune there. He came across my music and flew to my city to meet with me and make the offer. He seemed very committed and genuine, but I also know not to trust people easily in this industry. Thanks so so much, would love some more of your thoughts. :)

Yes me same, neptune right next to him smells off, its this nice easy trine that to me looks "too easy" iykwim, and all the main planets are not where they should be, its making me think he wasn't even who he made out he was.

Usually if somethings too good to be true it usually is...unfortunately.

Please update and we can look into it some more if anything.

IleneK

Premium Member
I say it's a yes, that he will send you the contract. With the significator for you/Mars and the contract/Venus squaring, there may be some delay or obstacles. But Moon's next aspect, as a reflection of the question's unfolding, is a trine to Mars within one degree. So this is favorable.
I am wishing you well in this matter.

horisimosx

So many differing opinions - I usually see more consistencing in answers for these topics, how interesting! It must be a tricky one!

Well, he has been emailing me with promising words but still hasn’t sent a contract. Keeps saying he’s working on it and asks me more questions about myself as though he’s still deciding?
Does indecisiveness appear anywhere in my chart? Maybe that’s why above answers are confused.

horisimosx

Any update on this ?
He's emailed saying his business affairs team are taking a long time to draw up the contract and that he's sorry... so still waiting. Would it help you if I made a chart for the exact time we had lunch and he made the original offer?!

Chrysalis

He's emailed saying his business affairs team are taking a long time to draw up the contract and that he's sorry... so still waiting. Would it help you if I made a chart for the exact time we had lunch and he made the original offer?!

Yes that's a good idea, do the chart and add it to this thread.

Chrysalis

Is this chart its a bit 70/30, theres delays showing like your experiencing, saturn only receives you by face which is not that great, moon last aspects jupiter which looks to be the final conclusion, but jupiters in a pitted degree which is blocking the benefic nature of jupiter, and also you/moon are out of sect and so is jupiter and venus, moons then going to go into Aries and squares saturn.

It still doesn't look right to me.

Did you sign anything ? Where did you first meet him ? Have you googled him ?

horisimosx

That doesn't sound great at all.
No haven't signed anything! Yes googled him and he is legitimate. I got to know him quite well when we met too. He seemed very genuine which is why I'm surprised these negative chart results keep showing!

Thank you for taking another look for me. Let me know if there's any other info I can give you that might help. <3

IleneK

Premium Member
So many differing opinions - I usually see more consistencing in answers for these topics, how interesting! It must be a tricky one!

Well, he has been emailing me with promising words but still hasn’t sent a contract. Keeps saying he’s working on it and asks me more questions about myself as though he’s still deciding?
Does indecisiveness appear anywhere in my chart? Maybe that’s why above answers are confused.

The original chart does not seem so tricky. How he is responding is in keeping with the chart: that there will not be an easy go of it, but it does clearly look favorable.
I think patience and staying with the process you are in with him is the answer.

:annoyed: I would like to anwer you but..
You haven't specified which question is more important to you
Is this man deceiving me or
Is he going to send me a contract
Those listening would like to hear your succint story (question)
I am sure you understand