Are we compatible? (Synastry)

ICEYOU28

Recently I starting thinking about this girl who I met in the middle school, who I havent seen in the a while.
It's supposed to be a big year for me in terms of love according to the psychics and Astrologers I've spoken with.

EDIT: I did reach out to this woman recently, but we haven't spoken since.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_keith_halstead.19266.20581.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_keith_halstead.19266.20581.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

katydid

Is there any reason to believe that you will take this girl out on a date?

Looking at synastry between 2 people who have no current connection is kind of frustrating.

When you reached out to her, what was her response? You say you have not spoken recently. So why do you want to compare your charts for a relationship reading?

Are you expecting to begin dating someone from middle school----:bandit: or do you think you will be meeting new people?

I am going to go with NEW PEOPLE...:cool:

Time for a fresh start.

ICEYOU28

Is there any reason to believe that you will take this girl out on a date?

Looking at synastry between 2 people who have no current connection is kind of frustrating.

When you reached out to her, what was her response? You say you have not spoken recently. So why do you want to compare your charts for a relationship reading?

Are you expecting to begin dating someone from middle school----:bandit: or do you think you will be meeting new people?

I am going to go with NEW PEOPLE...:cool:

Time for a fresh start.
So we're not compatible based on the chart? we liked each other, but eventually drifted apart from each other after middle school and onto high school.

katydid

It does not look very promising.

Saturn square Venus---NOT good.

Mars square Pluto, not optimum.

Saturn trine Mercury, OK, but meh...

WHY are you going backwards? Middle school is irrelevant. What you liked in middle school has no bearing on who you are now.

You need to have more confidence in the future and in meeting and attracting new potential partners.

What are you doing to build that self confidence? :annoyed:

katydid

I'm doing nothing, but I just want a girlfriend...

Arrgghh.....you HAVE TO do something.

A girlfriend is not going to just fall in your lap.

Going through old yearbooks for middle school crushes is not going to make it happen.

You need to go out and MEET NEW PEOPLE....:cool:

You need to go to places where others are looking to meet new people.

Go to clubs, organizations, places that interest you. Go out with friends and meet their friends.

Find ways to IMPROVE YOURSELF. :wink:

katydid

I am not going to look at a synastry chart to determine 'marriage' compatibility between 2 people who are not even dating...:pouty:

If she returns your call and you go out on a few dates then it is worthwhile to check the synastry.

I just hate to see you wasting focus and energy on red herrings.:unsure:

sadge

Well, I can provide a more personalized analysis if I know which one is you. Based on the little that I picked up from this thread, I'm guessing that you are the Cap. If that's the case, I can explain some of the underlying dynamics as to why you are so enamored with her. It's not all in your head.

But....even the best synastry in the world does not guarantee a relationship. In this case, this person has some specific hooks to your unique relationship signature that draws you in. I will explain more if you're interested.

On the other hand, what Katy pointed out is true too. A couple of the aspects she pointed out are challenging ones that would emerge eventually.

Here's the main takeaway though: you're a really sweet guy. Those moon in Taurus guys just love to be in love....and they are known to start looking for a mate pretty early in life. That yearning you have is natural for you. But based on your chart, I assure you that the love you want will be a part of your life someday. Don't worry about that. You're going to achieve what you want.

You are still really young. It may not feel like it to you because Caps tend to be old souls in one way or another, but your life has yet to even begin! Honestly, instead of worrying about having a girlfriend, I would focus on doing the things in life that make you happy -- and that is how you will find love. You will find relationships in your future, that's for sure. So let's just focus on finding the RIGHT one, not just anyone. And the starting point for that is understanding your own natal chart, your inner needs, goals, dreams.....then from there you'll know what kind of partner will be the right one. You're the type to be in it for the long haul, even if someone is not as good to you as you deserve, so it's vitally important that you get it right on the front end. This starts with getting to know yourself. It's a process that takes time.

Relax...... It will happen in due time. Love is a wonderful thing, I hear ya. It's gonna happen. But it will happen a lot better if you invest this energy into studying yourself first. I, personally, think the twenties are best spent investing in yourself. It makes the rest of your life easier.

Sadge :wink:

ICEYOU28

Well, I can provide a more personalized analysis if I know which one is you. Based on the little that I picked up from this thread, I'm guessing that you are the Cap. If that's the case, I can explain some of the underlying dynamics as to why you are so enamored with her. It's not all in your head.

But....even the best synastry in the world does not guarantee a relationship. In this case, this person has some specific hooks to your unique relationship signature that draws you in. I will explain more if you're interested.
Yes, please explain more, I am the Capricorn and she is the scorpio.

I am not going to look at a synastry chart to determine 'marriage' compatibility between 2 people who are not even dating...:pouty:

If she returns your call and you go out on a few dates then it is worthwhile to check the synastry.

I just hate to see you wasting focus and energy on red herrings.:unsure:

A psychic told me I was going to marry this woman.

19511901_1887795188136335_1696266602_n.jpg

Last edited:

sadge

Well, it looks like you have sun opp moon between the two of you, which can initially make people feel curiously drawn to one another. (But it is not the best for ease in long-term relating....often you will find yourselves fighting through misunderstandings from instinctive reactions and end up dealing with some kind of parental projections on one another.)

One of the underlying hooks here is that you each get hit in the 1H with the ruler of your 7H (by the other person). In your case, there's a wide conjunction between venus/p!uto, which happen to be key relationship planets for you (ac/dc). There are other hooks, such as how Mercury aspects one another (which I think ruled her 5th and your 8th? Forgive me if I'm wrong there, I don't have your chart in front of me at this moment). Her moon in your 8H is a personal place to receive someone's moon too. Moreover, she hits your NN directly with personal planets, which can also be magnetizing.

So those are some general hooks that explains some of the attraction. But here's the thing: relationships get way better than what we see here. This is not anything mind-blowingly special that fulfills your relationship needs on a deeper level. I also think her presence in your 12H is definitely getting in your head.....overlays in our 12H can be a slippery place for intimate or romantic partnerships. It's not impossible, but not the easiest placement. In your case, this could be why she's triggered obsessive thinking on your end. And the other hooks mentioned above would amplify that, such as the nodes, 8H, and the dc-ruler contacts. You also have a strong Sagittarius imprint in your relationship needs (sag planets + Venus con Jupiter), and this girl definitely represents that energy by her own inner Sag planets and by contacting your Jupiter with her Venus.

Here's the deal: a part of your relationship signature is that you love the idea of love. You're one of those guys who wanted a gf since you first discovered the concept of romance. You've got a Taurus moon (you probably love to snuggle and love the idea of marriage), a Venus-ruled dc, and Venus conjunct Jupiter in your 1H. You are a lover at heart underneath that self-critical and serious Capricorn sun and plutonian exterior. BUT YOU ARE YOUNG. That means you need to spend time studying your own natal chart and getting to know yourself. The romance will come later....

So this girl has tickled your interest, and hopefully I was able to explain why. But it doesn't have the staying power of a long-term relationship (which is what that Taurus energy in you prefers). I say focus on having a friendship....that will take off the pressure in your head and you guys can just enjoy one another without expectations or disappointment. This synastry is more supportive of a platonic relationship anyway.

Go out and enjoy your life. How else can you find the BIG love that you're waiting for? :)

Hope I helped.

S.

katydid

Yes, please explain more, I am the Capricorn and she is the scorpio.

A psychic told me I was going to marry this woman.

19511901_1887795188136335_1696266602_n.jpg

I will have more confidence in that psychic if you and this woman actually go on a date together.

A psychic told me I would never marry and I am celebrating my 26th wedding anniversary soon. Psychics are not infallible.

Has this woman shown any interest in dating you?

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey, Katy. Could this "love that's never happened" be caused by Sun-Neptune conjunction? "Dreamy love" and the like? You know more about Neptune then I do and its really close to Ices Sun.

ICEYOU28

Hey, Katy. Could this "love that's never happened" be caused by Sun-Neptune conjunction? "Dreamy love" and the like? You know more about Neptune then I do and its really close to Ices Sun.

What's the significance of Sun Conjunct Neptune? Marriage?

Sun Conjuncting Neptune and the Ascendant are indicators of soulmates right?

Last edited:

sadge

It's also indicative of delusion or lack of realism.

Katy is right. Ask her out, even if it's just to hang out as friends. Go live it out if you need to experience what we're saying here.

Psychics can be wrong. Maybe the psychic picked up on a different girl. You never know. But I had no idea that you hadn't even spoken to her in years. It's really time to let this go.....OR go ask her out. You're wasting time being neptunian (the unhealthy side of Neptune).

Go study your natal chart! And go enjoy your life. It's getting a bit ridiculous. You'll be able to ask better questions about this relationship after actually spending time with her.

Don't worry, Ice. Love will find you. But you first have to make room for it in your life. OK? I say this with love.

Blaze

Account Closed

This is what I was getting at, actually,
It's also indicative of delusion or lack of realism.

The Sun is the core of your being, Ice, its the center so to speak. If Neptune, a planet I do not know about, really does cause delusions then it shows in this thread.

Sadge's entire post is on point so no need for me to repeat that. But love is like the lottery dude. Gotta actually be in it to win it.

katydid

There are some very powerful things going on with that Sun/Neptune conjunction.

First, it is a tight applying conjunction. Second, Saturn, the ruler and dispositor of the Neptune/Sun/Uranus conjunction, is in Pisces.

So there is a Mutual Reception between Saturn/Neptune. They are in a semi-square aspect.

But there is something very intense about that semi square. Saturn is squaring Venus/Jupiter in Sag. The midpoint of that square is the Sun/Neptune conjunction.

So the tension/friction of that mutable square is being dumped out right at that Capricorn triple conjunction.

Sun conjunct Neptune can be idealistic, creative, sensitive and spiritually attuned to cosmic influences and universal principles/ There are really nice attributes associated with a Sun/Neptune conjunction. And this one has a very nice trine to Moon in Taurus. There is a lot of love to give, great enduring loyalty, and a kind caring heart ready to care for and nurture family.

The downside to Sun/Neptune is a susceptibility to be too easily influenced by others. There is sometimes an unrealistic attitude about certain future events.
Hope and inspiration is nice —but Neptune can cloud our perceptions and allow us to live under an illusion. It is important to get realistic feedback from grounded, solid loved ones, who will tell it like it is.

To put it bluntly—the Saturn squaring Venus/Jupiter describes difficulty in forming romantic relationships, and anxiety and a lack of self confidence in trying to maneuver in that relationship sphere. It is scary and awkward and not fun. It does not flow naturally but it is something that the native truly deeply craves.

The midpoint of that square falls on the Sun/Neptune. So it can blind the native to what the square is all about. The Sun/Neptune is like a veil—and it is easier to sit behind the veil and have psychics assure us that our crush from middle school is going to return and become one’s bride. That is a trap---a deception and a lure.

That way, no need to try and work through that pesky square in the 1st and 4th angular houses.

ICEYOU28

There are some very powerful things going on with that Sun/Neptune conjunction.

First, it is a tight applying conjunction. Second, Saturn, the ruler and dispositor of the Neptune/Sun/Uranus conjunction, is in Pisces.

So there is a Mutual Reception between Saturn/Neptune. They are in a semi-square aspect.

But there is something very intense about that semi square. Saturn is squaring Venus/Jupiter in Sag. The midpoint of that square is the Sun/Neptune conjunction.

So the tension/friction of that mutable square is being dumped out right at that Capricorn triple conjunction.

Sun conjunct Neptune can be idealistic, creative, sensitive and spiritually attuned to cosmic influences and universal principles/ There are really nice attributes associated with a Sun/Neptune conjunction. And this one has a very nice trine to Moon in Taurus. There is a lot of love to give, great enduring loyalty, and a kind caring heart ready to care for and nurture family.

The downside to Sun/Neptune is a susceptibility to be too easily influenced by others. There is sometimes an unrealistic attitude about certain future events.
Hope and inspiration is nice —but Neptune can cloud our perceptions and allow us to live under an illusion. It is important to get realistic feedback from grounded, solid loved ones, who will tell it like it is.

To put it bluntly—the Saturn squaring Venus/Jupiter describes difficulty in forming romantic relationships, and anxiety and a lack of self confidence in trying to maneuver in that relationship sphere. It is scary and awkward and not fun. It does not flow naturally but it is something that the native truly deeply craves.

The midpoint of that square falls on the Sun/Neptune. So it can blind the native to what the square is all about. The Sun/Neptune is like a veil—and it is easier to sit behind the veil and have psychics assure us that our crush from middle school is going to return and become one’s bride. That is a trap---a deception and a lure.

That way, no need to try and work through that pesky square in the 1st and 4th angular houses.
I guess you're right maybe I am just in a neptunian daze I'm not sure if we'll ever be together now that I think about it. Guess I'll just move on.