How do my Boyfriend and I stack up?

KingKrime

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...w&sday=12&smon=6&syr=2021&hsy=12&prmth=0&rs=0

Mine is the inner circle, his is the outer. I’ve been through many manipulative, even abusive relationships, and this is the first healthy relationship I’ve ever been in. Thank you!!

Edit: I’m unable to attach a chart via imgur…
Here are the birth times instead!!
Mine, female: July 18, 2003 9:38 AM; Dallas TX
His: January 11, 2002 10:56 AM, El Paso TX (I have his consent)

Last edited:

waybread

Unfortunately you cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you manage it the chart will normally expire before people can read it. There are stickies on this site to explain how to link or attach your chart.

KingKrime

Unfortunately you cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you manage it the chart will normally expire before people can read it. There are stickies on this site to explain how to link or attach your chart.

I posted the times instead. I’ve read the directions; they say to post through Imgur, but the link provided doesn’t work for me. Sorry :,)

Osamenor

Staff member
this link asked me to go to a new entry page...can you give birth info instead?
Times are posted; sorry about that, the forum directions say to post through Imgur but the link they provided “does not exist”.

It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Do not ask posters to do so without making sure they have the other person's permission. If you are asked to do so, do not acquiesce unless you have the other person's informed consent and you make that clear.

King Krime - please flag the post that provides the defunct link to Imgur, so we can check it out.

Zora

Account Closed
How do my Boyfriend and I stack up?

Hi KingKrime,

as all what you can experience in your life is shown in your chart - one can also see in your chart and actual transits - how you experience your relationship right now.

Your 7th house sign and energy and ruler of 7th house show your relationships and kind of men you feel yourself attracted from and for what you are looking for to experience in your relationships to get your own chart energies feeded. 8th house is long term relationship and marriag.

Your 7th house and your 8th house is ruled by neptune. Neptune is in 6th house in aquarius. And your neptune is now conjuncted by transit saturn - for more stability and improvement in your relationship and to feel yourself loved and seen as you are. As saturn in your chart rules your 5th house - love and romance, how you as a being are and express yourself and your own being. This is what saturn takes into it's transits when coming across to activate your natal planets.

But as you have yourself a pattern to quickly adapt yourself to a partner and feel the need to do very much to not lose the partner and to keep his attention - this time transit uranus has "an eye on you" supporting and energyzing you same time by squaring your neptune in 6th house - to not lose yourself in doing so much for your partner and to not put yourself and your needs again on 2nd place.

Attachments

• ! astro_chart 2gw_kingkrime_hp.81356.55295.jpg
    ! astro_chart 2gw_kingkrime_hp.81356.55295.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 26

KingKrime

It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Do not ask posters to do so without making sure they have the other person's permission. If you are asked to do so, do not acquiesce unless you have the other person's informed consent and you make that clear.

King Krime - please flag the post that provides the defunct link to Imgur, so we can check it out.

He’s my boyfriend already. I have his permission.

KingKrime

Hi KingKrime,

as all what you can experience in your life is shown in your chart - one can also see in your chart and actual transits - how you experience your relationship right now.

Your 7th house sign and energy and ruler of 7th house show your relationships and kind of men you feel yourself attracted from and for what you are looking for to experience in your relationships to get your own chart energies feeded. 8th house is long term relationship and marriag.

Your 7th house and your 8th house is ruled by neptune. Neptune is in 6th house in aquarius. And your neptune is now conjuncted by transit saturn - for more stability and improvement in your relationship and to feel yourself loved and seen as you are. As saturn in your chart rules your 5th house - love and romance, how you as a being are and express yourself and your own being. This is what saturn takes into it's transits when coming across to activate your natal planets.

But as you have yourself a pattern to quickly adapt yourself to a partner and feel the need to do very much to not lose the partner and to keep his attention - this time transit uranus has "an eye on you" supporting and energyzing you same time by squaring your neptune in 6th house - to not lose yourself in doing so much for your partner and to not put yourself and your needs again on 2nd place.

Thank you!! I do in-fact have a bad habit of putting my partners before myself. One thing I’m worried about right now is that he still hasn’t said he loves me. This will be the healthiest and longest relationship I’ve ever been in, but also the longest time I’ve gone without the man saying he loves me. Im more myself in this relationship than I’ve ever been, but is myself not enough? The troubles of a Pisces moon 😅