will we get back together

ina

My partner and I broke up end of last month after series of fightings and misunderstandings. I moved out of his apartment, because he said things that really disappointed me. We have not spoken since that day.
There are still many things left unsaid between us and we have many mutual friends, so it is almost inevitable not to meet and forget about each other.
I start missing him and wonder if we could reconcile, so I asked the question:

Will we get back together?

I would really appreciate your help with this chart.
Thank you in advance!
https://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.59742.221371.png?nhor=10

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605_172355_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605_172355_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
He is Jup strong in his dignity and, using the Whole Sign house system, he in his own/7th, interested in his own matters.
You are Merc, also strong in your dignity and angular, conjunct the MC.

But Merc is unfavorably retrograde, as you are looking back at the relationship with him.
Also, Merc is in unfavorable circumstances, applying to meet the Sun, so heading into being burnt or combusted by the Sun. When combust, in addition to being burnt, a planet cannot be seen, so is lost in the brightness of the Sun.
So you and he/Jup neither aspect each other nor can Jup see you because of your proximity to Sun.

He/Jup just perfected a trine with Venus, which Jupiter exalts.
Using whole sign houses, Venus is in his turned 5th house of romance. That makes me think he may have met someone else recently.

Again, using whole sign houses, Venus is in the radical whole sign 11th, so perhaps Venus may be a friend of yours?

tikana

I think there is TOL from moon to merc then to jup

the only worry is incoming solar combustion to merc ..i think you will change your mind about him ..

ina

Thank you for your answers.
in fact I was the one who left him, because he wanted or wants us to have a child and I already have one and I don't think he is ready for this. So he became impatient and nagging.He is 46- never married, no children, I am 37. We were not just hanging out together.
We have mutual friend circle and it has always been involved in our relationship, for good or bad....
There is no possibility for him to be dating some of my friends. For someone new there always is, I guess.

I think there is TOL from moon to merc then to jup

@tikana, could you please explain a little more about this TOL.What do you mean?https://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.59742.221371.png?nhor=10

Last edited:

tikana

Thank you!

Unfortunately I can not understand how you think this can affect the situation.:innocent:

Please don't hate me!

Do you have any experience reading horary charts? if No, then I'd suggest you to start with the basics
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12782

This should help you a bit. I am anti-giving an answer to the charts of people who do not invest time into horary astrology. It's one of my rules I tend not to break. Once you get through at least half your chart, then you should arrive to the solution. And of course, update

ina

I have no experience reading horary charts, but this is what I understand from mine: First time, don't judge me :)

- No Conjunction Jupiter to Venus, no Venus in 7th house - He should not be seeing someone else
- Jupiter is in 6th house - he is angry at me
- But Jupiter is soon also Retrograde , going back to 5th - which might mean coming back to me or to new dating
-Mercury is also Retrograde, taking a look back at the relationship
-From what you wrote - The Moon"s TOL should assist Mercury and Jupiter make an aspect, I have no idea what it would be..

-I guess the answer to my question should be YES

In the chart there are trines of Jupiter and Mercury and Jupiter and Venus?

I get the feeling that this is not an actual separation, only temporary.

Last edited:

ina

This is good work, ina.
icon7.gif

I am wishing you the best and please let us know how things go.

Thank you!

I believe I am just sugarcoating. :(

Just hope you are not right about someone else in the scheme, because it freaked me out.

Last edited:

ina

I will gladly keep you posted, but I feel much worse after making the chart. It is confusing to receive opposite answers( not even sure if they are opposite).
The more I read , the worse it gets.

I 've red about the Combustion and astrologers say it is really bad situation, so I am scared of getting more depressive or even ill withn this retrograde phase of Mercury. Is it getting worse for me or does it mean it is not good for me to come back to this person if there is an oportunity to?
I would really apreciate some more help here, please.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I will gladly keep you posted, but I feel much worse after making the chart. It is confusing to receive opposite answers( not even sure if they are opposite).
The more I read , the worse it gets.

I 've red about the Combustion and astrologers say it is really bad situation, so I am scared of getting more depressive or even ill withn this retrograde phase of Mercury. Is it getting worse for me or does it mean it is not good for me to come back to this person if there is an oportunity to?
I would really apreciate some more help here, please.

Please read my private message to you about this, ina.