Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 03-13-2013, 01:12 AM

Fellow Capricorn Rising!!!

So I just wanna ask if you have the same experiences as mine regarding with our rising sign. It is because lately, some people I barely know call me "Idol" and even "Master." It's kinda strange because I barely talk inside the room (I'm irregular and they were in blocked sections.) Maybe it has something to do with my rising sign? Especially that Pluto also transits my 1st house? Is it common for Capricorn Risings to be highly looked upon by others? I remember that I was also called "math wizard" by my two acquaintances, and I don't even understand why.. I'm just an average college student..

Unread 03-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Re: Fellow Capricorn Rising!!!

I have a Capricorn Asc and no, I've never been referenced to as a "master," but that'd be cool lol

I think when most people first meet me, they have a hard time reading my emotions and can't really decipher my mood until I physically smile or wave. So maybe I have a grave look on my face, I don't know

I'm usually labeled as the "budding CEO" or managerial type at work. I wear glasses, I'm super productive and always moving around so maybe my
co-workers define me as the nerdy "by the book/according to company policy" kind of guy...this couldn't be further from the truth because I'm also Mercury in Pisces so I'm very creative and want to make money off my creative endeavors and NOT a 9*5 dayjob. The stability and structure of a 9-5 dayjob appeals to my Asc, but ultimately I plan on building my own business and never entering the corporate world again
Unread 03-23-2013, 07:00 PM

LOL. I feel you. But of course it's not always because of the Cap Rising, there are other chart placements that you should consider. But we Cap Risings, because of our stern and serious nature, always come across as "seemingly highly dependable and responsible. But whether that is true or not is up to the other chart placements. Remember, the ascendant is just our "mask" or the first impression that people have on us.
Unread 03-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Banned

Talking Re: Fellow Capricorn Rising!!!

They're looked upon as 'master' and such because of their responsibility.
These people seem to be older than they are. I know a few who get praised or respected just from their older look.
Unread 03-24-2013, 09:16 AM

Methinks it has more to do with Pluto (power) transiting your first house. People are sitting up to take note.

Tags
capricorn, fellow, rising