Please read my horary and guide me.

cyrusavirus

Me and my wife are seperated since December 2009 after being married for 5 years. Everything was hunky-dory or so it seemed till august 2009. then we had multiple fights, which resulted in her moving out. Since then the communication between us is stalled from her side. All my efforts to speak to her or meet her are in vain. I do not want divorce and want to work out the problems, but she is non responsive.

I have contacted some astrologers, who all have been telling me that she will come back and there is no possibility of divorce. I tried myself to learn astrology to figure stuff out, but i guess it has been too confusing for me.

Could someone please read my horary and guide me with the outcome. My life has come to a stand still, which is affecting me mentally, professionally and personally.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_me_and_wife_get_back_together_hp_46460_29325.gif
    astro_w2at_01_will_me_and_wife_get_back_together_hp_46460_29325.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 53

annette

You seem to have a handle on what everyone else is doing. Is this a defensive attitude and if so why? What have you got to defend and is the fight or defence worthwhile? Stop and think

cyrusavirus

Annette,

I am sorry, but I did not get exactly what you meant. I would be greatful, If you could please elaborate on what you meant.

annette

Everything seems to be below the horizon. Possible that you are over elaborating. Ie. Seeing all from your view and maybe could benifit from seeing things in another perceptive. Basically you are not being.g fair or giving people the benifit of doubt. Do you have a Venus Pluto aspect? Maybe trust is an issues

cyrusavirus

Annette,

To give a little more outlook on my situation, my wife was having an affair with a 17 year old kid, which she admitted to herself. I in my whole life never mistrusted my wife till that day. Never hit her, abused her, or did anything that could hurt her till now. I tried to give her anything and everything she wanted.

During the last few months that we were together, she started finding faults and reasons in everything I did. Every reason she used to say she love me for. Even during those months, the only thing I was doing was to ensure, she doesn't get a reason to be angry at me. Then one fine day, she simply left.

From that day till now, we have met only 3 times and spoken 10 times, every time she gave altogether different reason for leaving me. She on two occassions have called me herself and cried that she wanna come back home right away, but in matter of hours, she changes her mind before I could reach her place to pick her up.

I won't say I never erred, no one is perfect and I don't claim to be one as well, but I always ensured, I work upon my wrong, as soon as I realise it, and try to get it to right.

I am totally confused and surprised and can't understand what she wants.

annette

From what you say, I understand that you already know the answer. Horary the chart shows its too early to get answer. But I'm only a beginner at horary. If you gave me birth data perhaps I could help you, if you're not a Leo that is. Lol

cyrusavirus

Annette,

Thanks a ton. i am posting my and my wife's birth data. I really appreciate your help. Please have a look. 1st one is mine and 2nd one is my wife's.

Attachments

• puneet-horo.gif
    puneet-horo.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Deepti-horo.gif
    Deepti-horo.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 23

annette

I thought early degree rising meant too early for outcome traditionally speaking, but with Saturn in first house it traditionally means the astrologer can not interpret the question properly. ! lol

Olivia

I didn't realise that most people would consider 8 degrees to be too early - I've seen 3 degrees and even 5 as too early, but not 8.

I've also seen that Saturn in 1 debilitated in some manner (like the retrograde) can destroy the matter for the querent, but for the astrologer's judgement to be impaired, it would be a malefic in the 7th, not in the 1st.

Thanks.

Pan

I thought early degree rising meant too early for outcome traditionally speaking, but with Saturn in first house it traditionally means the astrologer can not interpret the question properly. ! lol

No, 8 degrees rising is not too early (early is less than 2 degree rising) and the late degree is more than 28 degree, and Saturn in the 1st house might indicate the unpleasent outcome for the quarent, or indicated delay in action of the "yes" answer.

Last edited:

cyrusavirus

Annette, olivia and Pan

Thanks for having a look at my horary. I could understand what u guys were saying, but I am still clueless and confused about the conclusion that I can make out of the horary.

I would be really obliged, If u guys can give some more insight on my dilemma and confusion.

26Degree

Venus (you) is exalted in Pisces not applying to anything on the chart but in a better shape than the confused Pisces Mars (she). The late degree Mars is about to join with Uranus in the 6th house, if you turn the chart around that becomes the 12th house of the 7th, she seems determined to put an end to it in order to break free.

Also, Saturn is rx in the first house, Venus and Mars has no major aspect, though the Moon is applying a conjunction with Mars with a 10°-11° orb. It seems to me you will be able to get in touch with her probably via someone with authority (Moon is the 10th house ruler), but it may still take some time (months?) and I doubt if the consequence is what you wish for.

cyrusavirus

Thanks 26degrees,

Your reading is enlightening, even though it is painful :sad:. But this leaves me with a question. Can this situation change in future or it will be as is in the horary? What should be the next course of action for me.. I guess i should do a different horary for new question sometime later.

Pan

Mar in the last degree of Piece and she is about to enter to her sign and the exaltation of Sun. She will be confident in her decision. In my opinion you might have a time within a month or less to try to reach her back, but pls you ask yourself clearly that you still need her back . But all I see is difficult in this current time. I couldn't say anything much as I'm still a novice, and I wish I could give you a grain of sault.

Last edited:

Vista

Venus (you) is exalted in Pisces not applying to anything on the chart but in a better shape than the confused Pisces Mars (she). The late degree Mars is about to join with Uranus in the 6th house, if you turn the chart around that becomes the 12th house of the 7th, she seems determined to put an end to it in order to break free.

Also, Saturn is rx in the first house, Venus and Mars has no major aspect, though the Moon is applying a conjunction with Mars with a 10°-11° orb. It seems to me you will be able to get in touch with her probably via someone with authority (Moon is the 10th house ruler), but it may still take some time (months?) and I doubt if the consequence is what you wish for.

I agree with much of what is said here. Mars will leave Pisces and move into Aries and will increase in strength considerably. I believe she has someone else with Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 7th. In fact, I believe she might have more than one person. Mercury represents someone young, could be the young boy again or someone else. She is lucky she didn't go to jail for statutory rape...but you already know that. I am wondering if she has had counseling for what i can only describe as some sort of psychological problem most likely from her childhood. This is not normal behavior. I will look at both your natal charts more closely and get back to you.

Vista

Very interesting, I knew she would have Uranus in the 4th! I am going to be very honest with you and tell you that this girl is not marriage material, at least not until she works some of her issues from her childhood. Clearly there was something erratic on unstable about her childhood, maybe abuse or a absent parent. With Uranus on the 7th cusp, in the 4th and square her Venus and Sun, there is a part of her that loves her freedom and has a tendency to like what she can't have. This is a pattern for her and abrupt endings to relationships are not unusual. Traditional marriage will not appeal to her, now she might think it does consciously, but what she really wants is something non traditional. There is a push pull thing going on and she will create drama either consciously or subconsciously to bring excitement into her relationships, or in her case she had an affair and she used your fights as an excuse to leave the relationship.

It's interesting that you have Saturn in your 4th house. This tells me that either a parent was gone, gone a lot as in maybe your father traveled for work and wasn't around much, or one of your parents was very stern with you and you didn't feel unconditional love. It's an interesting dynamic that you picked someone who will be incapable of giving that to you long-term.

I see transiting Pluto will soon starting conjuncting your Sun. This will force you to make some decisions. I don't know if there is a reconciliation here, but if you do the upcoming transits over the next year or two will dissolve it.

I'm sorry, you really should eventually try and find a woman who has the emotional stability to go the distance. If you are really honest with yourself, the idea she has only seen you 3 times in 15 months should speak volumes as to what she wants.

Last edited:

cyrusavirus

Vista,

You are right on when you said about her missing parent. His father stayed out of home for 10 years in another town, where he was having an affair with another woman, which in the end turned into a legal battle ending in a compromise.

You are right with my horoscope as well about my parents too stern. yes I have seen a childhood with both my parents being stern to a point that i have been beaten and bruised physically and emotionally for years, which has left life long scars on my mind, (probably that is what made me too forgiving, and made me love her unconditionally even after i came to know about her escapades.)

I know, i will soon have to take a decision and move forward. But to be honest, I have not been able to get over her. I have given all that i had in me to her in form of love and devotion.

I will be honest about one more point. After she left, another girl (a very close friend of mine who knows everything about her) who expressed to me way back when everything was ok between me and my wife that she loves me unconditionally, and will continue to do so throughout her life even though she knows she can never marry me) came close to me emotionally (no physical relations) and even asked me to get a divorce and marry her. But I simply turned her down. I just cant get myself t think about anyone else apart from my wife in that role.

The problem with me is that emotional setbacks leave scars on my mind way too deep. Probably that fear is what has made me defensive.

Deep within i know and realise that i should move on, but I just love her way too much to forget her and let go of her. I might sound orthodox, but i am a one girl for life type of guy.

I dont know what is in store for me in life, but this marraige has left me emotionally, financially and socially broke. and to top it all, my once blooming career has taken a downward spiral to an extent that i fear losing my job.

I was very simple in what i wanted from my life :- Loving parents, a loving and devoted wife, couple of kids, a decent job, enough money to live a simple and decent life with people close to me. But Alas, couldnt get any of it.....

Lol, Life has bcome a sweet poison for me. Sorry about sounding depressed, but I cant fight this feeling, doesnt matter how much i try fighting it.

Let's see what other surprises i have in my life.

Vista

Vista,

You are right on when you said about her missing parent. His father stayed out of home for 10 years in another town, where he was having an affair with another woman, which in the end turned into a legal battle ending in a compromise.

You are right with my horoscope as well about my parents too stern. yes I have seen a childhood with both my parents being stern to a point that i have been beaten and bruised physically and emotionally for years, which has left life long scars on my mind, (probably that is what made me too forgiving, and made me love her unconditionally even after i came to know about her escapades.)

I know, i will soon have to take a decision and move forward. But to be honest, I have not been able to get over her. I have given all that i had in me to her in form of love and devotion.

I will be honest about one more point. After she left, another girl (a very close friend of mine who knows everything about her) who expressed to me way back when everything was ok between me and my wife that she loves me unconditionally, and will continue to do so throughout her life even though she knows she can never marry me) came close to me emotionally (no physical relations) and even asked me to get a divorce and marry her. But I simply turned her down. I just cant get myself t think about anyone else apart from my wife in that role.

The problem with me is that emotional setbacks leave scars on my mind way too deep. Probably that fear is what has made me defensive.

Deep within i know and realise that i should move on, but I just love her way too much to forget her and let go of her. I might sound orthodox, but i am a one girl for life type of guy.

I dont know what is in store for me in life, but this marraige has left me emotionally, financially and socially broke. and to top it all, my once blooming career has taken a downward spiral to an extent that i fear losing my job.

I was very simple in what i wanted from my life :- Loving parents, a loving and devoted wife, couple of kids, a decent job, enough money to live a simple and decent life with people close to me. But Alas, couldnt get any of it.....

Lol, Life has bcome a sweet poison for me. Sorry about sounding depressed, but I cant fight this feeling, doesnt matter how much i try fighting it.

Let's see what other surprises i have in my life.

I am so sorry for what you are going through, I know it's like loosing your other half. I am a little surprised this happened in your Indian culture especially if you are living in India. Usually marriages are pretty solid in this culture. I do think you will find love again. One other thing I noticed with you is that you also have Moon squaring Uranus. This can have the same affect as what I described above about her liking what she can't have. You can also loose interest easily too, so there is a part of you that likes being kept off base and uncertain, again maybe not consciously but subconsciously. We attract in our mates what we grew up with. You childhood sounds very sad and scary too as you never new when you were going to set your parents off I suppose. You need to try and be aware of this as you will attract other woman who live this familiar patter out for you. I think you aren't able to get over her because she keeps you alive with the little crumbs she feeds you. I think as long as you have contact with her you will keep opening the wounds up. Maybe you need to do yourself a favor and not take her calls or see her for a while, let yourself heal. I see where you had some problems on the job. Those transits to your career house of moved on thankfully, however you have one more minor issue coming up late summer/early fall from transiting Saturn to your 6th house of work which is ruled by Pluto. It will square Pluto, now this could be a time where you get sick so try and take care of yourself. After that, it moves on for good and you shouldn't have anymore issues for a while.
You will find love again when you are ready. Perhaps this girl that liked you will still be around later down the road and you will have a change of heart. I know it doesn't seem possible, but time does heal. But do yourself a favor and stay away from your wife, Or...you could give her an ultimatum and tell her to come home now or you are done and will not have anymore contact with her, and then stick to it. She knows you are on the back burner so to speak and can run to your arms anytime she wants. There is power in that and she is using it to her full extent. If disgusting that she had sex with a 17 year old. You should really think about this. Is this who you want as a mother for your children? What if she gets stressed out over the kids, will she do what her dad did and leave them behind to have an affair? Again, childhood history has a way of repeating itself if one is not aware of it. Take the emotion of it and be logical.