Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 03-19-2021, 06:51 PM

astrology of hips, waist and low back?

hi; i would like to ask about those relations: from time to time i use to do meditation and, then, start to realize that something seems to be going on at a physical level in relation to.the hips/waist/low back; as if either of those would became stiff, so to speak; are there any astrological signs linked to those parts of the body?

thanks; greetings.

Unread 03-19-2021, 07:35 PM

Re: astrology of hips, waist and low back?

Sagittarius.
Unread 03-20-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athair View Post
hi; i would like to ask about those relations: from time to time i use to do meditation and, then, start to realize that something seems to be going on at a physical level in relation to.the hips/waist/low back; as if either of those would became stiff, so to speak; are there any astrological signs linked to those parts of the body?

thanks; greetings.
As Opal said ; Sagittarius for hips.
Depends upon which part of lower back . - either Libra (lumbar region) or Scorpio (Sacrum).
Western astrology places the waist area under Cancer.
General 'stiffness' would bring in either Taurus or Capricorn, but 'immovability/inflexibility is more Gemini.

Meditation involves the chakras.
According to Vedic astrology, the solar plexus (waist area?) is governed by Mars.

You might find direct negative planetary aspects in the chart that correspond to such areas. Indirect routes via planets in other signs, or element influence can also offer information.

Maybe a holding on to, or stuck in Earthly matters (stiffness) and being (un)able to 'let go' in spirit plays a part.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:16 PM

I heard of each sign and parazodiac rules a body part, we all heard of Cancer (breast), Libra (buttock) and Scorpio (secrets), as well Sagittarius (thighs) and Virgo (reproductive systems), here are the astrological influence of the body.

Head: Aries (brain), Taurus (face), Orion (neck) and Cancer (mouth).
Limbs: Gemini (arms), Libra (hands) and Aquarius (legs).
Torso: Leo (chest), Virgo (stomach) and Sagittarius (shoulders).
Body: Scorpio (elbows), Capricorn (knees) and Pisces (feet).
Unread 04-07-2021, 09:02 PM

Thanks!! What about ears?

Frisangal, thanks a lot; great data (im' just becoming.aware.of some of it).

Greetings

Last edited by athair; 04-07-2021 at 10:30 PM.
Unread 04-07-2021, 09:56 PM

taurus rules ears
Unread 04-07-2021, 10:33 PM

Thanks nadiaaa; so for instance, becoming deaf.would perhaps relate to.Taurus somehow?.greetings
The Following User Says Thank You to athair For This Useful Post:
nadiaaa (04-08-2021)
Unread 04-08-2021, 12:24 AM

maybe! but you would definitely have to look into someone’s chart for that. i would look for any hard aspects between mercury, pluto, and uranus (square) greetings!
Unread 04-08-2021, 09:50 AM

The ears are in the Taurus ruled region, but the outer, middle, and inner ear also have rulerships according to the (mal) function it refers to.
It would depend upon the nature of the ear complaint as to what to look for natally or by transit/progression. E.g. Tinnitus would see another rulership than a perforated ear drum, excess cerumen (ear wax) or deafness.

My son-in-law finally saw our dr. because of a bad case of shingles or hives (?) around his outer ear. The dr. asked why he had not come sooner. Had he waited, the viral complaint would have worked inwards, affecting his hearing.

Transit Neptune (virus) sextile natal Moon in Taurus ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
nadiaaa (04-08-2021)

Tags
astrology, back, hips, waist