Does he have somebody else?

Venusine

He is Jupiter in his 12th and Moon is also there. So is this sign that he is hiding this information from me? There is also Venus in his 5th? Being the other woman..his love interest? I don't know what is Saturn in his house? Some restriction? And I'm at his 4th? So things will end between us? Or I'm I wrong :( :mad:

hsqmom.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Venusine

Do you see that because sun and Jupiter are separating from venus? What about my thing with him as sun is applying Mercury? But again it is in his 4th :(

HeartTree

Well there may be TOL between sun, Jupiter and Merc. But I'm not sure if sun can actually translate the light? Maybe someone can confirm this to you? What do you say Tikana?

Chrysalis

Okay whats your reason for asking, as you seem to be really digging and analyzing to find someone that doesn't even exist ?

Suns a male planet not female..unless he's bi/gay.

Sun rules your 3rd using wholesigns are your charts so messed up. So jup/sun square would prob be communication difficulties if anything.

From what i can gather he has no-one else...but whats your reason for asking ?

Venusine

Well im suspicious as he has been distant recently and i have past bad experiences with other guys where i was totally blindsided. But great if there is no sign of anyone else.

Maybe im wrong and horary don't work like that but i just thought that from this chart one can see also my position in this situation..thats why i asked later about mercury (me) and Hearttree answered that there might be a TOL via sun.

Oh and i was talking about merc jup square.

Chrysalis

Well im suspicious as he has been distant recently and i have past bad experiences with other guys where i was totally blindsided. But great if there is no sign of anyone else.

Maybe im wrong and horary don't work like that but i just thought that from this chart one can see also my position in this situation..thats why i asked later about mercury (me) and Hearttree answered that there might be a TOL via sun.

Oh and i was talking about merc jup square.

That charts quite hard to read tbt. Cant u do input on astro.com and upload so its more clearer...then maybe we can see more :devil:

Chrysalis

Your merc hes jupiter, theres a square between you both approaching, your heading towards combustion though so are in the dar more about things, hes in a pitted degree he needs help getting out of this ditch, tik said there could have been someone in the past which would be venus whos already left him...but shes not there now.

But then venus could also be your 2nd significator yourself, which when moves into pisces he receives you...so maybe you need to change how you are....but when you move into pisces the next aspect you make is to saturn...so maybe you change your mind about him when you move signs.

Moon tries to catch up to do the sextile with venus, but venus already then moves signs.....i think your gonna change your mind on him at some point.

Venusine

Thank you! Me changing my mind is deffinetly possible as im already doubtful and i have tendency to turn cold when things could actually go ahead. But this time i will try to pull this through if he also would be interested and tries a little bit and bot leave me to do all the contacting etc.

HeartTree

Interesting..I would like to know if there is TOL from jupiter to Merc via Sun? Is it possible? Just asking from learnings purposes :)

FirstPost

Please help me out here as I am confused by the significators being used.

I thought that if a planet with was within 5 degrees of another planet, then you used those significators to identify the people involved? Therefore, wouldn't Venuisine be Moon and her BF be Saturn? I don't understand why Venusine is Mercury and the BF Jupiter.

Sorry but I am so out of practice and playing catch up so please forgive it if it an ignorant question.

Venusine

Hi Firstpost what do you mean by planets? Rulers of significators are determined by looking at house rulers. (Are you referring to the fact that asc and dc are close to changing signs?) But for example ruler of the 7th house is Sagittarius therefore he is represented by Jupiter :kissing::pouty::happy: Does this answer to your question? If not try to post this to horary technique..I don't think people will spot it from here.