Read My Chart Please? Volatile Emotions?

VonFinck

Hey! What would you say is the most prominent thing about my chart?

I have trouble controlling my emotions (one word to describe it: Intense) and a tendency towards escapism/solitude, any thoughts?

Thank you for your time and input, it is much appreciated! :smile:

ApQQxH2.png

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24
I would say that the most prominent thing in your chart is your Moon square Mercury. Scorpio Moon generally tends to be rather intense, there could be a strong need to have power over others. Moon square Mercury creates conflict between the mental and emotional nature of the individual. It causes an unsettled mind, nervousness, indecision, over thinking, talking too much, or communication problems. On darkpixieastrology.com it says:

"With your natal Moon square or opposite natal Mercury, your mind and your emotions don’t work very well together. Your mind tells you one thing, and your heart feels something completely different. You can be overly logical at times, and overly emotional at other times. You can be too sensitive, vacillating, and always at war with yourself in your own head. You’re a talker, especially when you’re anxious, and humorous."

Also escapism and solitude have to do with the 12th house which is ruled by Mercury in your chart. So when your mental/emotional issues are triggered you may run and hide from the world rather than facing the cause of the issues.

The other thing that stands out in your chart is Venus square Saturn.

http://hniizato.com/saturn-venus-conjunction-square-opposition/

thelivingsky

Your Sun and Moon are squared, and the Sun is in a stellium with Mercury, Jupiter and maybe the South Node. Sun and Moon are two of the three major determinants of character and temperament, thus this square suggests significant internal conflict. The need for intense experiences (Scorpio) fights with the need for rational detachment (Aquarius.) Somewhere I read that people with this aspect are at war with themselves and seem to be always "itching for fight" as the internal conflict expresses itself outward. The Jupiter's presence in this square may help quite a bit and add to the mental and intellectual abilities and some "luck" too.

Your introversion or need to be alone is typical of a chart where most of the planets are below the horizon. But with Libra Rising you do need connection somewhere in your life.The Libra Ascendant also gives a desire to avoid difficult or dark emotions or investigating the deep reason for your problems. But that Moon in Scorpio wants to go deep.

blackbery

I like your chart very much. I agree with what the other members posted. Your Sun/Pluto stands out as well as your Moon/Chiron. Are you always fighting with your mother? The women in your life? You appear to be in a constant battle for survival. Is it because you don't have the maternal nurturing and have to fend for yourself? Your Venus/Square as has been posted is an indication that you already don't trust others, they have hurt you deeply and you have created a wall around yourself. That's probably why you like to isolate yourself as you don't want to get hurt.
Moon in Scorpio is intense and can lead to serious addiction issues. It also denotes loyalty and perseverance.
In general, your chart is very well balanced Your mind is expansive and optimistic.

thelivingsky

VonFinck,
Perhaps you need to be less concerned about "controlling" your emotions and learn to understand them? Your chart is air dominant with Sun and Rising sign in Air. Air personalities often find their emotional nature frightening or bewildering. Sometimes they see emotions as a nuisance since they interfere with the rational mindset and well-thought out intentions and goals. Yet, emotions serve us to let us know what is working and not working for us, but that does not mean one should act impulsively based on their emotions. We always need to keep in mind that our emotions and what we do with them should not always be the same. If your emotional responses are getting you into trouble you may need to delve deeper and find out what the deepest motivations are for these emotions. Some people would suggest types of psychotherapy but meditation practices can help free up some deeper insight and subconscious emotions that you may not be aware of. Your "escapism" tendencies could be fueled by a fear of facing some difficult emotions.

Aquarius and Scorpio are both signs that are prone to "control" issues that manifest as OCD types of behaviors, germ-phobias etc. But you have NNode in H12 suggesting that your spiritual journey will involve a need to learn to let go of control.

VonFinck

I like your chart very much. I agree with what the other members posted. Your Sun/Pluto stands out as well as your Moon/Chiron. Are you always fighting with your mother? The women in your life? You appear to be in a constant battle for survival. Is it because you don't have the maternal nurturing and have to fend for yourself? Your Venus/Square as has been posted is an indication that you already don't trust others, they have hurt you deeply and you have created a wall around yourself. That's probably why you like to isolate yourself as you don't want to get hurt.
Moon in Scorpio is intense and can lead to serious addiction issues. It also denotes loyalty and perseverance.
In general, your chart is very well balanced Your mind is expansive and optimistic.

Thank you for your interpretation, you're very much on point! I have a difficult relationship with my mother but it's very recent, it wasn't always like this.

VonFinck,
Perhaps you need to be less concerned about "controlling" your emotions and learn to understand them? Your chart is air dominant with Sun and Rising sign in Air. Air personalities often find their emotional nature frightening or bewildering. Sometimes they see emotions as a nuisance since they interfere with the rational mindset and well-thought out intentions and goals. Yet, emotions serve us to let us know what is working and not working for us, but that does not mean one should act impulsively based on their emotions. We always need to keep in mind that our emotions and what we do with them should not always be the same. If your emotional responses are getting you into trouble you may need to delve deeper and find out what the deepest motivations are for these emotions. Some people would suggest types of psychotherapy but meditation practices can help free up some deeper insight and subconscious emotions that you may not be aware of. Your "escapism" tendencies could be fueled by a fear of facing some difficult emotions.

Aquarius and Scorpio are both signs that are prone to "control" issues that manifest as OCD types of behaviors, germ-phobias etc. But you have NNode in H12 suggesting that your spiritual journey will involve a need to learn to let go of control.

Actually, I'm an early pisces sun, I wish I was an Aquarius. :biggrin:

Thank you for your interpretation, I've dealt with depression all my life and psychotherapy is a good option but meditation is something that I would love to try, I will be looking deeper into it.

fifteen

Like me, your Sun squares your moon. So we can shake hands.

Your head says one thing, and your heart another thing. It can be a blessing, or a curse. Depends how you look at it... :biggrin: it can make you great in philosophy or science, because we can question our thoughts, which is important in philosophy and science. On the downside we're insecure creatures, until we learn to shut out the opinions of others.

By this square we can learn to heal either through the limelight or through obscurity. Both will heal our wounds. Both paths are OK. But, this indecisiveness may eventually lead us to the path of the hermit, the middle way of Hermes and Sophia.