Serious relationship with me?

Venusine

21dpqtu.jpg

Will he want to have serious relationship with me? Moon is applying sextile to 7th house ruler Venus. And translating light to me Mars. But before that moon will square Saturn..my 3th and 4th house ruler. Is this blocking it to happen?

Chrysalis

Moon approaching the square with Saturn in the 3rd could be communication issues, as in withdrawal/distance, that is approaching. Infact this should be happening as we speak or very close to.

The moon/Venus that follows is very weak. Venus has been in an opposition with Jupiter in Sagittarius from the sign of Gemini, just from these two signs alone i wouldn't see him to be wanting a serious relationship.

Scherzy

21dpqtu.jpg

Will he want to have serious relationship with me? Moon is applying sextile to 7th house ruler Venus. And translating light to me Mars. But before that moon will square Saturn..my 3th and 4th house ruler. Is this blocking it to happen?

I am not good at horary but I wander what application is this ? Can you share ?

Venusine

Moon approaching the square with Saturn in the 3rd could be communication issues, as in withdrawal/distance, that is approaching. Infact this should be happening as we speak or very close to.

The moon/Venus that follows is very weak. Venus has been in an opposition with Jupiter in Sagittarius from the sign of Gemini, just from these two signs alone i wouldn't see him to be wanting a serious relationship.

Sorry I forgot to update. He didn’t call but neither did I. We saw each other eventually by chance and I asked him to call me during summer if he wants to see me. And we had nice evening together but nothing mentionable didn’t happen.