Can anyone tell me about my 8th house

clip11

astro_2gw_frank.79711.32890.jpg

Aries is on the cusp. Is that like have Mars in my 8th house? And what does it mean

hypatia

Could I offer one analogy?

"Think of it as if the planets are the actors, the signs their costumes, the houses [are] the sets and the aspects the scripts" (http://goodvibeastrology.com/intercepted-signs-of-the-zodic/)

So if you are looking at the 8th House - that's your stage set & scenery.
Aries on the cusp would be costumes the actors are wearing - what image they are portraying? what persona are they breathing life into?
The planet Mars is the actors on the stage... is this Penelope Keith or Rambo or who?
Any aspects to Mars are the script and how the actor communicates and interacts and moves on the stage.

blackbery

No, having an Aries cusp is not like having Mars in your 8th as there are no planets in that house, just the North Node. It might indicate that your purpose in relation to the 8th is to become a warrior and advocate for those who suffer from violence. That could be victims of domestic abuse, veterans who suffer from PTSD. People who serve in the military can have the NN in the 8th.
You have to move towards your purpose and away from that comfortable South Node in the 2nd which is concerned with attaining wealth and being comfortable. You need to understand that having money or not having money is very karmic in your life. You will probably receive a large inheritance due to the positive outcome of death issues in your chart. Put the money to good use as in a previous life, you were selfish & used your wealth to only help yourself.
You need to learn to help others so pay off some of your previous debts.

You have Mars in the 7th house so you can attract partners that are very aggressive. It is paired with Jupiter which softens the malefic qualities of Mars.
You like partners who can stand up for themselves and don't mind debating with them and on the other hand, you crave romance and peace so there's a contradiction there. You will need to compromise or be constantly fighting with people and your romantic partner.

QUOTE=clip11;947897]View attachment 79219

Aries is on the cusp. Is that like have Mars in my 8th house? And what does it mean[/QUOTE]

clip11

No, having an Aries cusp is not like having Mars in your 8th as there are no planets in that house, just the North Node. It might indicate that your purpose in relation to the 8th is to become a warrior and advocate for those who suffer from violence. That could be victims of domestic abuse, veterans who suffer from PTSD. People who serve in the military can have the NN in the 8th.
You have to move towards your purpose and away from that comfortable South Node in the 2nd which is concerned with attaining wealth and being comfortable. You need to understand that having money or not having money is very karmic in your life. You will probably receive a large inheritance due to the positive outcome of death issues in your chart. Put the money to good use as in a previous life, you were selfish & used your wealth to only help yourself.
You need to learn to help others so pay off some of your previous debts.

You have Mars in the 7th house so you can attract partners that are very aggressive. It is paired with Jupiter which softens the malefic qualities of Mars.
You like partners who can stand up for themselves and don't mind debating with them and on the other hand, you crave romance and peace so there's a contradiction there. You will need to compromise or be constantly fighting with people and your romantic partner.

QUOTE=clip11;947897]View attachment 79219

Aries is on the cusp. Is that like have Mars in my 8th house? And what does it mean
[/QUOTE]

So having a sign on the cusp isn't the same as having the actual planet in that house i.e. if aries is on the cusp it isn't similar to mars in that house or if capricorn is on the cusp, it isn't the same as saturn in that house etc.?