Will I find new partner during next 2mo?

HeartTree

2ps1200.jpg

Feeling lonely :( Will I find new partner by end of February? It can be just casual too. Moon will trine L1 but before that it will trine Neptune :p I’m at 7th and L7 is at 12th. Nothing serious won’t develop?

Chrysalis

What are you doing to meet someone ? are you being proactive, or are you awaiting prince charming to come and knock on your door and sweep you off your feet.

Because with this trine it looks to me like the latter.

HeartTree

I’m not sure to be frankly :( I have tried last 4 months to show interesting men that I’m available without results. At the moment there is someone I’m interested and we have seen each other friends basis. I’m too afraid to reveal my feelings to him as I’m not sure is it real or not.

Chrysalis

Moon/mars/venus are all in mute signs, hence you not speaking up to him. Venus is chasing mars but will never catch up with him before he changes signs.

There's not a lot of active energy here, to say you'll be with someone in the next 2 months.

Its more a lot of indirectness and going about things in a roundabout way rather than being direct.

HeartTree

Yeah maybe it is. I’m just feeling dispirited because I don’t know how to be straightforward with him and I’m chased by memories of all my past experiences when I was rejected by guys unexpectedly.

HeartTree

Okay, now i asked if he wanted to spend New Year’s Eve with me & my friends via Facebook but had some other plans.

Chrysalis

So you've asked him via facebook, if he would like to spend new years eve with you and your friends...but his reply was that he has made other plans ?

Chrysalis

Maybe its me having a bad understand english day :D

Anyway, you've reached out and asked him, he's saying he's already made plans....so what you do is leave him to it, but make sure you post some great pics of new years eve on facebook, preferably with other males in the background.