Micky is looking for guidance. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquarius7000

Hi,

This thread is on behalf of the AW member, Micky. He was not able to post it and so I am doing it on his behalf.

He would like some general guidance on career, home life, etc, as he has been going thru some rough times. Micky can add to this if he wants.

CHART and Micky's birth details are on the chart.

Thanks.

RishiRahul

Hi,

This thread is on behalf of the AW member, Micky. He was not able to post it and so I am doing it on his behalf.

He would like some general guidance on career, home life, etc, as he has been going thru some rough times. Micky can add to this if he wants.

CHART and Micky's birth details are on the chart.

Thanks.

Hello,

The native is quite a charged, somewhat aggressive/active personality; though he may also seem charming.

Partnership activities are actively important for him; while he neglects service to self, and even health.

His father is nurturing by nature, may even be soft spoken; and his mother is more dominating.

With the oncoming Ketu dasa, he will have to let go much of his self centredness and personal power, and learn to be more human/tolerant.

Following expectation setbacks at the first quarter 2017, he needs to prepare for professional changes, not to his liking, a year from now approximately.

Presently July to Oct 2017 puts him at the begining of a new environment which is somewhat restrictive and betrays indecision. Health is a major concern.
Positive thing is that he is coming out from the impact of the emotional setback.

RishiRahul

aquarius7000

Hi,

Okay, I did not care to check Micky's other threads or posts. I just saw that he is a relatively junior member on AW going by the no. of posts next to his name.

The member sent me a couple of PM's requesting for a Vedic reading, which I cannot give him, as I do not have enough knowledge of Vedic Astro. Therefore I posted the chart here and informed him.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the context as now clarified, thanks!

but why western placidus chart on vedic forum.

Does the vedic reading have some commanlities with the western observations by an expert alike your goodself, and any additional insights drawn according to you since you try to help people for vedic, having know the person and his problems either personally or through the forum.

Your sharings and discussions could make the threads interesting, further facilitating the threads.

regards.

aquarius7000

Kshantaram,

I am so used to pulling tropical - placidus chart that I forgot that I was posting on a Vedic forum. However, the data is on there and perhaps Micky can post his own sidereal chart now, especially since he knows how to pull one. :)

I don't mind reading his Placidus chart, but first I think Micky himself needs to respond on this thread.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate Micky needs to learn to take responsibility for himself not seeking undue forum facilitation, under the guise of disability etc, and needs to post his own vedic charts on the vedic forum for ready reference, and learn to respond adding value to the studied contributions being made by other members voluntarily;

while do empathise he is depressed etc and could need help and moral support possible on these forums.

best wishes to Micky,

regards/kshantaram

RishiRahul

Hello,

The native is quite a charged, somewhat aggressive/active personality; though he may also seem charming.

Partnership activities are actively important for him; while he neglects service to self, and even health.

His father is nurturing by nature, may even be soft spoken; and his mother is more dominating.

With the oncoming Ketu dasa, he will have to let go much of his self centredness and personal power, and learn to be more human/tolerant.

Following expectation setbacks at the first quarter 2017, he needs to prepare for professional changes, not to his liking, a year from now approximately.

Presently July to Oct 2017 puts him at the begining of a new environment which is somewhat restrictive and betrays indecision. Health is a major concern.
Positive thing is that he is coming out from the impact of the emotional setback.

RishiRahul

Hello Micky,

Wouldn't you care to share feedbacks to the above said?

RishiRahul

aquarius7000

Micky,

What I gather from your posts, you seem to a) use "your problems", whatever they might be, as an excuse to not do what even you can do. Net result, you keep adding to your own problems by not even progressing in the areas where you have the chance to. So, this will only increase your problems, and only YOU will be responsible for them. You can then continue crying about them for the rest of your life, but it will not help.

True i do neglects service to self and health..because of my problems...i dont care my health why should i...i dint get anything when i cared.
So, since you earlier looked after your help, and that did not resplve all your problems, you feel it is the right attitude to not look after it now? Is that sensible? So, everytime someone has a problem, one should stop being sensible about other areas of life, too?? Really??

b) you almost seem to be enjoying self-pity and using it as a big excuse for whatever you don't feel like doing. You wrote to me that nobody will respond to your thread and help you. You see how wrong that statement was? Do you see that all the negativity is within you, not around you. Why don't you put in efforts to change yourself? You are harming yourself more than anyone or anything else, so who has to change here? YOU!

yeah i got offered for marraige but i was not read to get married because of my problems.
That perhaps is understandable for now. But to solve this area, you have to solve whatever is hindering the progress otherwise. What are you doing about that (besides blaming life)??

Yes absolutely july to till now...i am suffering a lot.new problem:-reccuring boils.yes i do feel i am in new enviroment but the old burdens are remain.. I feel very burdened in life.
You are crying about recurring boils?? There are younger people than you that fight diseases like Cancer, and yet live life to the fullest instead of lamenting the whole time. You say you feel burdened and do not like to see the sad faces of your family - so what are YOU, MICKY, doing about it?? What?? Stop living in the past, pitying yourself because your problems are not an iota of what some people face!! Start doing something optimistically to resolve them by changing your own attitude first.

Micky

Banned
Micky,

What I gather from your posts, you seem to a) use "your problems", whatever they might be, as an excuse to not do what even you can do. Net result, you keep adding to your own problems by not even progressing in the areas where you have the chance to. So, this will only increase your problems, and only YOU will be responsible for them. You can then continue crying about them for the rest of your life, but it will not help.

So, since you earlier looked after your help, and that did not resplve all your problems, you feel it is the right attitude to not look after it now? Is that sensible? So, everytime someone has a problem, one should stop being sensible about other areas of life, too?? Really??

b) you almost seem to be enjoying self-pity and using it as a big excuse for whatever you don't feel like doing. You wrote to me that nobody will respond to your thread and help you. You see how wrong that statement was? Do you see that all the negativity is within you, not around you. Why don't you put in efforts to change yourself? You are harming yourself more than anyone or anything else, so who has to change here? YOU!

That perhaps is understandable for now. But to solve this area, you have to solve whatever is hindering the progress otherwise. What are you doing about that (besides blaming life)??

You are crying about recurring boils?? There are younger people than you that fight diseases like Cancer, and yet live life to the fullest instead of lamenting the whole time. You say you feel burdened and do not like to see the sad faces of your family - so what are YOU, MICKY, doing about it?? What?? Stop living in the past, pitying yourself because your problems are not an iota of what some people face!! Start doing something optimistically to resolve them by changing your own attitude first.

Go to hell

Again write long lecture.

Micky

Banned
Hello Micky,

I wonder if the post addressed to me was editted? Anything wrong?

RishiRahul

Yes everything wrong...why did aquarious7000 interfer when i am talking to you...she written long lecture..poor lecture very poor. does she knows everything abt people's life.(how they live) .no i dont think so...aqurius being rude and clueless..her replies are always like ppl with cancer are fighting aquarius said me i have a frnd he lost his legs...what was the point to give adivce...i wrote exactly which you had asked me rishi sir.....i hv been through rough times for over 11 years i tell you..i commited suicide several times yeah still living and alive without purpose...i take sleeping medicine every night is it good to take sleeping medicine in young age?my mind is full of intoxication because of my problems and medicine...you people see sun and i dont see sun..because i dont have time...i dont know when will i sleep and get up...i wake up in anxious and i sleep in anxious...i dont have strength..i am weak from inside...what do i hv inside my body..only toxic!

Fir bhi i am talking nicely...

Chakravathy

Go to hell

Again write long lecture.

***Attention to all astrologers***

I would recommend you all please stop predicting, giving remedies to this guy.He has sent me innumerable PM's. He has no concern or respect for anyone who tries to help him. I replied to most of his PM's, gave him remedies etc.. For his pitta, for his other problems et al., He would come back and call the remedies Kid's stuff. He is in no mood to follow any of our advises. All he wants is some pity and approval of his ideas. He is looking for positive and appealing predictions based on his chart. He is ignorant and has no drive to learn or solve his problems. He has no respect for remedies either. He wants a magic pill to solve all his problems. Even if it is available, that is not to his liking. He is simply waiting for a miracle and wants to use astrology to know when.

I understand this is a forum and help is readily available. But it is of no use to this guy. Please do not waste your time on him. I can even show all the PM's if the moderators want to see. Despite responding taking time, he would come back and ask the same questions over and over again.

Please do not waste your time on him

Chrysalis

So glad ive just read this last post..i was actually just about to say something myself about this person, another previous thread this member has regarding the same matter.

And regardless of what you say to this person it wont help, its pointless.

Chrysalis

And MICKY whoever you are, just incase you haven't noticed it was Aquarius who opened this thread for you ....you know the one your telling to "GO TO HELL".

You should get banned.

Your so ungrateful.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Vedic Chart,

Micky,

hope strengths of planets grant and realise strengths in awareness,

asc lord sun analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,
research-occult aptitudes,

lord mars over the 7th quadrant,
debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features, high self-pride,
prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the observations relevant to reflect and adapt,
and the remedies help.

wishing Micky all well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Micky

Banned
***Attention to all astrologers***

I would recommend you all please stop predicting, giving remedies to this guy.He has sent me innumerable PM's. He has no concern or respect for anyone who tries to help him. I replied to most of his PM's, gave him remedies etc.. For his pitta, for his other problems et al., He would come back and call the remedies Kid's stuff. He is in no mood to follow any of our advises. All he wants is some pity and approval of his ideas. He is looking for positive and appealing predictions based on his chart. He is ignorant and has no drive to learn or solve his problems. He has no respect for remedies either. He wants a magic pill to solve all his problems. Even if it is available, that is not to his liking. He is simply waiting for a miracle and wants to use astrology to know when.

I understand this is a forum and help is readily available. But it is of no use to this guy. Please do not waste your time on him. I can even show all the PM's if the moderators want to see. Despite responding taking time, he would come back and ask the same questions over and over again.

Please do not waste your time on him

lol hahaha respect?i am respecting since day 1....you made slander, stop defamatory statements against me...and dont curse me!

Status
Not open for further replies.