Hello! I'm Iris from Asia!

Iris328

Hello everyone! I am Iris, and I've started seriously learning astrology the past year. (although just on my own and through books and online reading).

I am going through a very rough time at the moment, and instead of being depressed and instead of feeling hopeless, I decided to be proactive and empowered, and try to find answers instead. I am trying to make sense of a lot of things in my life that does not seem to make sense at all, and I hope this forum will be a good support system as I go further into my journey of learning to read the stars!:smile:

Bigstar

Banned
Hello everyone! I am Iris, and I've started seriously learning astrology the past year. (although just on my own and through books and online reading).

I am going through a very rough time at the moment, and instead of being depressed and instead of feeling hopeless, I decided to be proactive and empowered, and try to find answers instead. I am trying to make sense of a lot of things in my life that does not seem to make sense at all, and I hope this forum will be a good support system as I go further into my journey of learning to read the stars!:smile:
OMG!!! Hi, Iris328. Welcome to the forum. All your questions about the universe will be answered in this magical place indeed.