Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 07-23-2016, 05:35 AM

North Node vs South Node while Pluto through 2nd House

Hi, i would ask about the following issue: I have a natal South Node conjunct Venus & Chiron in Aries in 5th house and North Node conjunct Pluto and Uranus in Libra in the 11th house; i´m also supposed to be dealing with Pluto transit through my 2nd House (Capricorn: i´m Pisces Sun & Sagittarius moon and ascendant).

Lately i´ve been used to approach Pluto´s transit as broadly related to a career shift (one of the common places here is that sort of recovering one´s hidden talents at some degree and the like); so to speak, i´ve spent many years related to a field rooted on parental business and the like; yet, a couple of years ago i´ve turned into the study of something art-related (which is quite foreign to whatever within my family traditions, etc....family seems rather stressed in my chart, i guess);

I find no much of a clue as to whether Pluto´s transit (change your value system, live upon your own means, develop new talents, etc.) could be working in a direction opposite to that leading to North Node (in Libra) and away from SN in Aries or the other way round (i wonder if a Neptune-like misty issue had made things not really clear in this regard; i have Neptune conjunct Moon in Sagittarius trine Saturn (in 9th), Neptune sextile Pluto (in 11th), Neptune square Mercury (in my 4th), Neptune square Sun, among other aspects).

Any comment would be great! Greegings!

Last edited by athair; 07-23-2016 at 05:43 AM.
Unread 07-28-2016, 06:29 PM

Re: North Node vs South Node while Pluto through 2nd House

The 2h is the karmic gift house, meaning that transiting energy can be used as a gift to you.
It is also the house of personal values, money and possessions.

A Pluto transit to that house would indicate power, transformation, conflict, emotionality, regeneration.

In terms of how the energy in a natal chart works, I believe that there is a certain cosmic gravity causing energy
to fall in favor of the North Node. There may be roadblocks, hardships and delays. But in the end, the energy
usually moves us forward as souls, and towards our soul purpose.

A NN in Libra is wanting to balance self and others in this life.
Past lives were about the self. In this life, self and others must be balanced
and intertwined in a healthy way.

An 11 NN is going to have a strong urge to change society, to make a fairer and more just world,
and to work with others to achieve these goals.

Last edited by Julia Karmic Astrology; 07-28-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 07-28-2016, 11:57 PM

Thanks!! I like the following
Quote:
But in the end, the energy
usually moves us forward as souls, and towards our soul purpose.
I guess some of the lack of clarity on these issues within my chart could be the outcome of opposing forces at work: for instance, beside pluto through 2nd house i natally have VIrgo mc squaring both my asc&moon (sag) plus and also squaring my sun (pisces in 4th).

So assuming i have made a sort of career-related shift a few years since, it seems not so easy to isolate the influence of pluto through 2nd H squaring the nodal axe, from that of natal mc's square and opposition, etc.

I guess things would become clearer as time goes by...

Greetings!!

Last edited by athair; 07-29-2016 at 12:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to athair For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (07-29-2016)
Unread 07-29-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athair View Post
Thanks!! I like the following

I guess some of the lack of clarity on these issues within my chart could be the outcome of opposing forces at work: for instance, beside pluto through 2nd house i natally have VIrgo mc squaring both my asc&moon (sag) plus and also squaring my sun (pisces in 4th).

So assuming i have made a sort of career-related shift a few years since, it seems not so easy to isolate the influence of pluto through 2nd H squaring the nodal axe, from that of natal mc's square and opposition, etc.

I guess things would become clearer as time goes by...

Greetings!!
I think we tend to make reading the Nodes more complicated than it needs to be.
There is so much astrological information available to us, it can get overwhelming quickly.

If you just look at your chart using the nodal axis as your focus, it is much easier to see soul purpose issues. If it is permitted for you to post your natal chart with transits on this thread or elsewhere if need be, I can show you what I mean. I think you are saying that you are interested in the nodes, transits and what it means for you in terms of career?

Julia
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:50 PM

It would really help to SEE the chart,
LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (08-02-2016)
Unread 08-22-2016, 04:22 PM

Thanks! I guess i would apollogize for not having replied earlier; my notebook suddenly broke-down and i spent a couple of weeks surfing the web through a smart-phone (which made the feedback process quite tyring...);plus i´ve been through a cold and feeling rather tired last weeks... greetings

ps: a few days ago i found (while searching for pluto transiting the 2nd house) the following remark "If the transit is happening in your 2nd house, look also to the 8th, 11th & 5th for impacts", in an astrologer´s webpage... Interestingly, the remark seems related to my initial question, as my SN & NN are the 5th&11th houses, resp.

Last edited by athair; 08-22-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Tags
house, node, north, pluto, south