success in natal chart

booboo

I was looking at some videos on youtube and came across one about success. Shortly said the essence of the video was that when you get success in life depends on the strenght of sun and mars. As a person with a weak sun and mars i definitely didnt enjoy hearing it.For me in particular success is most important in the areas of career(music), relationships especially intimate and reputation.With such positions of the sun and mars does it mean that if i have success in any of those or other areas it would come later in life or are there also other important things to look at

Attachments

• vedic chart.gif
    vedic chart.gif
    43.9 KB · Views: 28

Crystalpages

I was looking at some videos on youtube and came across one about success. Shortly said the essence of the video was that when you get success in life depends on the strenght of sun and mars. As a person with a weak sun and mars i definitely didnt enjoy hearing it.For me in particular success is most important in the areas of career(music), relationships especially intimate and reputation.With such positions of the sun and mars does it mean that if i have success in any of those or other areas it would come later in life or are there also other important things to look at

Dear Booboo,

Sorry for the delay in addressing your question.

The extension of such thinking/tenet as seen by you on the said video would be that:
a) Success in life is ONLY destined for those whose sun and mars are 'strong'
b) All successful people would have both sun and mars 'strong'
c) All unsuccessful people would have both sun and mars 'weak'

You should perhaps examine charts of significantly successful and unsuccessful people to see if b or c clearly differentiate the two categories. For initial clear screening, the 'significant' is important categorization factor. Both b and c charts should be from the same field of success or lack thereof to avoid confounding of influences by mixing up criteria (for success etc).

Secondly, you should pick a different category of endeavour for comparison and see if the rules work in those cases as well. This will serve to confirm the reproducibility and validity of the sun-mars rule.

Thirdly, you may wish to see if the timing of peak of success is related to sun-mars directly or indirectly (dispositorship, nakshatra dispositorship, association of sun-mars with planet ruling the periods etc.)

I realize that it sounds like some work on your part, but if the video is causing you concerns and discomfort and understandably so, at least you will have gotten something tangible after your effort, to hang on to and not wonder and worry about it.

The same procedure would apply generically to other rules should you run into in future, which I can assure you -- you will, should you continue with your interest in astrology (which I commend you highly for)! :)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

dhundhun

You have posted Vedic Chart. From this perspective, ASC lord Saturn is retrograde. The 5th lord Mercury is exalted, but retrograde and combust. The 9th lord is in 8th house. These are indications of slow/delayed learning and growth.

The 9th and 5th lord are together, in 5th exaltation and in 8th. This indicates successes through marriage and partners.

In general Jupiter in 10 is supposed to be lucky, indicative of good family background and brings successes in professional life.

Try to blend strengths of chart for better success.