Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-16-2013, 02:47 AM

Insight on my Natal Chart?

I've been into astrology for years but nobody else has ever read my chart I would love your insight on it. Thank you all
Attached Images
File Type: gif My Chart.gif (60.8 KB, 12 views)

Unread 07-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Banned

Re: Insight on my Natal Chart?

hi bittstarryeyed

venus on the ascendant square to uranus and neptune gives you a strong attractive power over the guys. this is an aspect of quick attraction and intense connections but it is also more conducive to affairs rather than longterm relationships.
your sun is opposed to saturn so you have a down side to your personality .
with a strong uranus an a strong saturn , you are subject to emotional ups and downs.
the jupiter/pluto midpoint is conjuct your node, this can show you family heritage has a strong affect on you . it can how family wealth but it can also show there may dark or obscure secrets about your family.
but it tends to give an ambious peronality though with the grand trine of mars/jupiter and saturn, you have a stable environment financially around you. you tend to get what you want(except in love) and sometimes you are not as motivated as you might want to be.

moon opposed to pluto shows you have emotional issues as you do not like to show your real emotions. with the venus/uranus aspect people may think they know you because you can be spontaneous but no one really knows you until they have gained your trust.
your chart is a bit difficult because the moon/pluto and saturn/sun show you have a hidden side you don't show yet with venus square to uranus and neptune,you can habe emotional outburst that you can't control.
so you want to control you emotions but sometimes you can't control your emotions.with neptune square to venus, you are very complex and what people see on the outside is not what you are on the inside.

rahu
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:57 AM

Re: Insight on my Natal Chart?

Thank you so much! This was very accurate haha sadly I do have difficulty in love and its hard to accept that I'm often the problem! I'm definitely not an easy person to know or understand...I don't even get myself half the time XD my biggest issue in my last relationship was the fact I wasn't very open or honest about my feelings.

Tags
chart, insight, natal, reading