Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 06-29-2013, 03:04 PM

Due date

Was wondering, will I give birth until August 15th?? :-/ I'm going to have
a c-section, and the plan is to have it around August 20th, but was wondering
if I will make it till then or not
The chart has a really early Acs, so I guess that doesn't really help :-?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg due date.jpg (85.7 KB, 7 views)

Unread 07-01-2013, 08:20 AM

Re: Due date

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurous16 View Post
Was wondering, will I give birth until August 15th?? :-/ I'm going to have
a c-section, and the plan is to have it around August 20th, but was wondering
if I will make it till then or not
The chart has a really early Acs, so I guess that doesn't really help :-?
Hi there -
It's wonderful to hear you're so close to giving birth!

Yes, the chart has an early Asc - but 5 ruler, Mars, is the Almutem of the chart and because 5 ruler's time of arrival is what the question is all about, I believe reading the chart is justified.

Mars is void of course - ie not going anywhere just yet! However, Mars will conjoin Jupiter when he changes Sign which I think we could safely say represents the birth! There is less than 10degrees when this conjunction occurs and the symbolic time unit would be weeks (because nothing else makes any sense.) So, 9+ weeks would take us up to the later date - so not the earlier date and possibly later than the later date you mentioned (20th).

Since you asked if it would be earlier or later - I would say definitely the later time.

However, if you're intuitively feeling that you might not go full term, perhaps this is because of Uranus in the 5th signalling a restless change. The influence of Uranus is not as strong as it might be if it were on an angle though.

Do take care of yourself, won't you! ______
Unread 07-01-2013, 09:28 AM

Aquarious358, so glad to see you here Hope everything is good for you!!

Concerning my chart, the truth is that Uranus on 5th cusp worried me, and
furthmore, that Moon/Action applies to Venus/Childbirth(??? or am I wrong here???) in about half a degree, which is about half a month ?!?!?
However, there is also the 20 degrees between Moon and Mars/Baby, which could also be in days. Is it possible that there will be some complication which requires treatment or surgery and then I have the baby at 20 time units?? That wont be very good, since I will be on 34th week in 20 days...
My doc has warned me about premature labour due to a large fibroid I have, that might cause early contractions.
I so much hope you are right and my baby will not come premature.
Can you tell if both my little one and myself will be ok after all???
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Aquarious358, so glad to see you here Hope everything is good for you!!

Concerning my chart, the truth is that Uranus on 5th cusp worried me, and
furthmore, that Moon/Action applies to Venus/Childbirth(??? or am I wrong here???) in about half a degree, which is about half a month ?!?!?
However, there is also the 20 degrees between Moon and Mars/Baby, which could also be in days. Is it possible that there will be some complication which requires treatment or surgery and then I have the baby at 20 time units?? That wont be very good, since I will be on 34th week in 20 days...
My doc has warned me about premature labour due to a large fibroid I have, that might cause early contractions.
I so much hope you are right and my baby will not come premature.
Can you tell if both my little one and myself will be ok after all???
Yep! Everything is good for me - thanks for asking!

Please ... don't worry too much about Uranus ... as I said, it's not as strong as it would be on an angle ... and could well represent the restlessness connected to pregnancy anyway - making-the-nest sort of stuff - and anyway it's not next to Mars, the baby, who is moving closer and closer to you.

As to the timing, I think it best to not be too didactic about this because of two things ... timing is notoriously difficult to get absolutely right & spot on. The second thing is, Mars is Almutem of the chart and that means that it has 'dominion' over the entire chart - the whole chart. Dominion is a funny word but which means something quite regal - so think of the baby as the little Prince or Princess if it helps!! The baby is in charge of everything, more or less - that's if you behave yourself, rest and relax as often as you can and take your doctor's advice!

Yes, Moon is applying to Venus but it's a trine - which is a helpful aspect and I'm not sure why you think Venus signifies the childbirth? I guess because it's 6 ruler - yes? I certainly wouldn't use it as such because you're not ill, you're pregnant - there's a difference - BUT you must be careful because of your history.

Besides, there's nothing sinister 'blocking' Mars from getting to you. As I said before, Mars is not going anywhere - except straight to you, the change of Sign representing his or her entry into the world. Also, Mars the planet is not going to go Retrograde or combust during July or August and what's more, you - Jupiter - are in an Exalted condition, which is a very apt description since motherhood tends to do that to a woman, doesn't it!

Mars will be in orb of Jupiter from the moment it moves into Cancer, yes, in the middle of July ... but it will still be in orb of Jupiter until about the middle of August, too. And, again, the symbolic 9 weeks (ie Mars to Jupiter) takes you up to the last week of August (25th) anyway.

Will everything be okay for you and the baby? I can't see anything malefic in your 1st House (your body) which might suggest trouble ahead for you and, as I said, your signifier is Exalted and in good condition. Nor can I see anything particularly wrong with Mars - he's not in his Detriment or Fall, nor is he combust or Rx.

So ... one of the best things you can do is to not stress about this. Breathe deep, stay calm and rest up, regularly, if you can.

Will be hoping to hear from you again soon!
Cheers and best, best wishes for now. _______
The Following User Says Thank You to Aquarius358 For This Useful Post:
taurous16 (07-02-2013)
Unread 07-02-2013, 09:12 AM

Aquarius358 you are always so supportive Thank you for your answer!
Will surely take it easy till birth time. Hope and pray everything will be
great for us. Looking forward to hold her in my arms

Will keep in touch, always enjoy hear from you
My very best wishes!!!
Unread 07-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Hi there!!
An update: Gave birth on July 2nd. Had membrane rupture, and got
in for c-section. Thank GOD my little girl is in good health, although
she was born on 31st week of pregnancy.
Bad news is I had an hysterectomy :'( due to bleeding that almost
cost my life. Can't talk about it more right now not feeling really
good yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to taurous16 For This Useful Post:
Cancer7 (07-04-2013)
Unread 07-04-2013, 05:44 AM

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your daughter for health and happiness!!
Sincerely,
Richard L. Farr
Unread 07-04-2013, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Hi there!!
An update: Gave birth on July 2nd. Had membrane rupture, and got
in for c-section. Thank GOD my little girl is in good health, although
she was born on 31st week of pregnancy.
Bad news is I had an hysterectomy :'( due to bleeding that almost
cost my life. Can't talk about it more right now not feeling really
good yet.
Wonderful news about the birth Just wonderful!

The time wasn't anything like 9 time units! just 3 days away so Uranus must certainly have had a hand in this sudden birth - your intuition about that was right!

Am sooo very pleased for you! You've been waiting a while for this I know!

Not so good about the other news though - but thank you so very much for letting me know - take good care of yourself and know that my very best and strongest wishes/thoughts are coming your way. Will have to sign off coz am getting a bit tearful!! Overcome with joy for you!____

Tags
date