Should I redo the exam?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

So I received an exam grade today, it's not a bad one by any means but I do think I could do better. I casted a horary chart for this:
horoscope-chart5__radix_29-12-2021_10-44.png

Chart is radical - Mars hour, Mars rules water Triplicity

I Jupiter, in domicile - but in the 12th. Not sure how to interpret this. Perhaps being in the 12th, it's because I am not sure of my abilities?

Lord of the 9th is Mars (9th house cusp is 29deg 22 minute Scorpio). The house cusp has the damaging South Node on it though. This isn't really a positive sign, as the S.N shows where one receives damage. The moon is also in fall in Scorpio.

On a more positive note, The Lord of the 9th is in the 9th, so Mars is quite strong here. He is not dignified, but is very receptive to Jupiter (Mars in Sag, Jupiter also occupies Triplicity of Mars, so they are somewhat friendly to each other). Mars is also near the fixed star Antares, which is considered unfortunate.

For the exam results (2nd from 9th) we can use 10th, however Jupiter is already taken so we can use Capricorn

Lord of the 11th is in good dignity (Saturn in Triplicity+Domicile), and the exaltation lord of 11th is Mars, which is in 9th. Mars sextiles Saturn, nearly perfect (22 minutes)

This is kind of a tricky chart. On one hand, the signifcators of the exam results and me are well diginifed but poorly placed - Saturn and Jupiter are in 12th.

The 9th (exam itself) is not poorly placed, but it is near Antares - which is a troublesome star.
The moon is also in fall and waning, and South Node occupies the 9th house cusp - signifying damage.

I am leaning towards redoing it, but I am curious of how you guys interpret the chart.

waybread

The moon falls in Scorpio and is in the 8th house. The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn in the 12th.

Jupiter is now happily domiciled but it is in the 12th house.

If you retake the exam, you probably won't get the identical exam. What happens if you do worse on it? Can you choose the better score?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

The moon falls in Scorpio and is in the 8th house. The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn in the 12th.

Jupiter is now happily domiciled but it is in the 12th house.

If you retake the exam, you probably won't get the identical exam. What happens if you do worse on it? Can you choose the better score?

You have to give up the previous score to redo the exam. No cherry picking

IleneK

Premium Member
So I received an exam grade today, it's not a bad one by any means but I do think I could do better. I casted a horary chart for this:

I Jupiter, in domicile - but in the 12th. Not sure how to interpret this. Perhaps being in the 12th, it's because I am not sure of my abilities?

I am leaning towards redoing it, but I am curious of how you guys interpret the chart.

I do not like SN on the cusp of the 9th house of the exam; it does not bode well.
You/Jup in the 12th points to your own self-undoing.

You took the test with whatever preparation you undertook.
Why not accept your performance on the exam?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

I do not like SN on the cusp of the 9th house of the exam; it does not bode well.
You/Jup in the 12th points to your own self-undoing.

You took the test with whatever preparation you undertook.
Why not accept your performance on the exam?

I feel like I can do a lot better. I didn't exactly have the best preparation