Should I apply for this job in X company?

deepminde

Hello,

I have a dilemma. I am an unemployed at the time. I have a huge procrastination which is related to a job search.

One year ago I quit my long term job. Long story short I changed positions and some misfortune was hunting me. I felt tired, angry and sick of all the company and I quit. I was in no hurry to look for a new job. I found it late sprint. Every aspect of it was worse than previous job but I felt anxiety of being unemployed and I took it. That was a very big mistake. There was a mobbing against me from my boss and colleagues. And I quit in the end of the summer.

Now I procrastinate to look for a new job again. I feel a big anxiety and shame. I saw a job ad from a company where a lot of my previous colleagues from my long term job now work. It would be the same position with a little bigger salary. But I feel like a looser. My ex colleagues now are team leaders, bosses or in better job positions and I would be applying for the same sh*tty position with low salary.

Should I apply to this company, where a lot of my ex coworkers work?

Attachments

• new job.jpg
    new job.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 48

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look like they/10th/Sat will hire you/Moon.

Moon meets Mars by challenging square thenmeets Sat/job by challenging opposition.

Mars rules the 6th of co-workers. This makes me think the job may be filled by a former co-worker already employed there?

And if hired when Moon meets Sat by opposition suggests that you won't stay.

tikana

I will throw some stuff in as well. Ilenek is right on the target. I am looking at a different angle

Lets look at is the job actually worth it to you?
My initial call is NO.
Moon is in cancer in domain + in 2nd house (money is on your mind) *duh!*
so but it has exalt - jupiter .. jupiter is in 10th house looks good right? Nope we dont have an aspect

the very next aspect from the moon is square to lord of 6th house - the work enviroment wont fit your life style
Look at Saturn lord of 10th house . it is in 8th - it seems to back our moon/mars square
our benefitics Venus is hidden in 6th no aspect to Moon (not that it would change the outcome)
It gets "better" ... Saturn is separating from asce (that could have been a yes if saturn was to apply)
I just DONT like the job itself to be honest
1. saturn in 9th - cadent + fixed = too much - their problems cannot be fixed without extra effort. it is like you need an engine locomotive pushing the load . Your moon has nothing to offfer to saturn. it is like you have a differet speciality than what they are looking for (10th house) ... Jupiter on MH i think there is someone else with the senior qualifications (heavier planet) than what you have *Moon*. Jupiter can handle it but you can't.
2. sun squares brutally to saturn - lord of 4th house (if someone was to get this job that wouldnt last)
3. moon hates saturn with passion
4. sun lord of 4th house is trining your asce - I'd think you would quit..
even if you push moon to leo it is worse to saturn

How much worse can this get?
DON'T DO IT!

IleneK

Premium Member
I will throw some stuff in as well. Ilenek is right on the target. I am looking at a different angle

Lets look at is the job actually worth it to you?
My initial call is NO.
Moon is in cancer in domain + in 2nd house (money is on your mind) *duh!*
so but it has exalt - jupiter .. jupiter is in 10th house looks good right? Nope we dont have an aspect

the very next aspect from the moon is square to lord of 6th house - the work enviroment wont fit your life style
Look at Saturn lord of 10th house . it is in 8th - it seems to back our moon/mars square
our benefitics Venus is hidden in 6th no aspect to Moon (not that it would change the outcome)
It gets "better" ... Saturn is separating from asce (that could have been a yes if saturn was to apply)
I just DONT like the job itself to be honest
1. saturn in 9th - cadent + fixed = too much - their problems cannot be fixed without extra effort. it is like you need an engine locomotive pushing the load . Your moon has nothing to offfer to saturn. it is like you have a differet speciality than what they are looking for (10th house) ... Jupiter on MH i think there is someone else with the senior qualifications (heavier planet) than what you have *Moon*. Jupiter can handle it but you can't.
2. sun squares brutally to saturn - lord of 4th house (if someone was to get this job that wouldnt last)
3. moon hates saturn with passion
4. sun lord of 4th house is trining your asce - I'd think you would quit..
even if you push moon to leo it is worse to saturn

How much worse can this get?
DON'T DO IT!

Thank so much for this rich viewpoint and response, Tik. Very instructive.

I would make one observation about your thoughts on Saturn: that you may have mistaken Sat to be in the 8th? rather than the 9th. So not separating from an aspect to asc but inconjunct.

Last edited:

deepminde

Thank you both for your insights. I appreciate it. :)

I did not apply. Yeah, I was only interested in money and just having a job. I though it would be easier to get in because of my connections to former coworkers. I think maybe I don't even want to work in the field this company is...