Fictional, but what about BBC Sherlock's chart?

MissCapricorn

I have to apologize, because I give a lot of questions and a bit often too, but hope that I am not too irritating yet... :tongue:

If you read the title of this topic the you know that I'm interested in the new and modernized Sherlock's horoscope chart. Of course he is only a fictional character, I know, but he is always in my mind... :biggrin:
If you know this series and his character then what you think about his horoscope?
What could be his rising sign and where could stand his planets?

Sorry again, but I bring a longer list about what we can know about the personality of the BBC Sherlock. Plus, I found two possible birth time for him which were proposed , so I bring here these two chart...

Do you think that one of these could be fit for the detective?

oa9mdf.jpg
fcvel5.gif

About him:
- He is a thinker and an observer; his incredible ability to notice and draw deductions from seemingly trivial details.
- He has a keen interest in unusual or bizarre crimes.
- He has unusual and anti-social personality mostly, but he claims that he's a "high-functioning sociopath". However, his own actions and displays of emotion and empathy. ( I think he just would like to be a sociopath... )
- He has noticeable trait is his proneness to boredom. He is agitated by the lack of work. He relying on nicotine to keep his brain active, he has dabbled in illegal drugs such as heroin. He describing peace and quiet as "hateful".
- He has a manipulative streak and will often take advantage of people in order to get his way.
- They say he believes in a higher power which is himself, but he never confirmed or denied this assertion.
- He have a sense of humour, though it is very sarcastic and can be quite dark.
- One quality that he has quite few tact. He doesn't notice if he offend other people's personal lives, BUT he is becoming increasingly aware of his ability to affront.
- Although he puts forth a cold-hearted and abrasive exterior, he does have a kind, caring side. Despite telling that not caring about people makes it easier to do his job,he clearly has concern for the people involved in his cases.
- He is the most protective towards the people he is close to. This protective nature extends to all of them. He is ready to do everything for them.
- He cannot be considered a man with many friends, just has one "best friend" . He said once that he'd never expected that he could be anybody's best friend.
- He was oppressed by his older brother and there's sibling rivalry between them.
- The older brother worry a great deal about him and want to save him from an relapse in the case of drugs.
- He is not interested in women, as he claims, however he speaks with respect about them. He not belive in the love, but yet, he find attractive a woman, who is the only one for him. He saved her life once.
- Even as a child he was very intelligent.
- When he was a kid he had a dog and he loved him, but after he lost him this dog became a "pressure point" for him.

Thanks if you take the time to read it and help to guess! :)

Last edited: