Kindly read my chart

sid

Hi All,

My divorce will be finalized on july 10th 2014. I wanted to know how will be my life after divorce. I suffered enough from past 2 years and want to know if any hope is left in my life. I have a little son who is equally suffering in this divorce. please can you analyze my chart and tell me how will be my career and is there any chance of foreign travel in future. Will me and my son live happily without any problems. Please i really need some help and advice to move on with life. I have attached the chart. Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• chartastro_2gw_01_s_hp.71502.32500.jpg
    chartastro_2gw_01_s_hp.71502.32500.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 38

sid

Hi can anyone help me on this. Now i am officially out of my married life. Now how will be future?Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

sid

Thank you so much marinka. If one question then it would be "When will i have a chance to travel abroad through my profession?". Thank you once again. Ill wait for the reply.

Marinka

The most encouraging signal would be Jupiter moving into your 9th house of long distance travel. This should provide an opportunity to explore and widen your horizons. That will be occurring near the end of 2015 (November) and be in the house for about 1 year.

Looking at your natal Jupiter (associated with travel), it's a 8 Scorpio - at a quick glance, no transits that would indicate travel

Lastly, looking at the ruler of the 9th house - Chiron, it is at 19 Taurus and it is currently being opposed by Saturn in Scorpio which does not indicate travel at this current time or if it does occur, likely to be stressful. Transiting Pluto will be making an angle with Chiron in a few years (starting March 2017). This period could be associated with travel or maybe even a long-distance move.

sid

Thank you so much Marinka. Sorry for the very late reply. I was quite busy for sometime with my little one. Apologies for the delay. I am happy to hear that there will be future chances for abroad travel. Thank you once again Marinka. Much appreciated.