Will I continue the program I am in in the Spring?

LovelyNomad7

Hello! I have my last semester final tomorrow and I am dying to know whether I am going to continue this program or not. I did fairly well on most of my exams but there is one I am not sure about and it's really bothering me. What does my chart say? Can someone please help.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_will_i_continue_program_in_the_spring.17024.9120horfinishslpa.jpg
    astro_2gw_22_will_i_continue_program_in_the_spring.17024.9120horfinishslpa.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 18

moonbow

Late ascendant= are you sure you don't know the answer by know? Neptune in the 7th house may suggest our judgement in reading this chart may be "cloudy".

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello! I have my last semester final tomorrow and I am dying to know whether I am going to continue this program or not. I did fairly well on most of my exams but there is one I am not sure about and it's really bothering me. What does my chart say? Can someone please help.
Thanks in advance!

The chart looks to me like the cow is already out of the barn, so to speak, with the late ascendant, and your co-significator, Moon, just separating from a sextile to the ruler of the 9th, the program, which is Mars.

The significator for the program is strong, with Mars in its exaltation. But of your two significators, the Sun is peregrine, which indicates indifference or ambivalence on some level, and Moon is in its fall in Scorpio, so it is not happy where it is, and the motive for being in the program is called into question.

There is a fair amount of accidental dignity for each of the significators, suggesting that all parties are inclined for you to stay in the program. But neither of your significators aspect Mars, the program. So with the underlying motivation in question, it looks to me like you may not be in the program in the spring. Not a definite no, but pretty likely.

Sorry not more help here and I do hope that it all works out according to your true heart's desire. Wishing you a good holiday season.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-quesited (the program) = 9th house = Aries = Mars
-querent co-significator = Moon
-querent (Sun) flows toward quesited (Mars) = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Mars (and is in partile sextile with Mars) = + testimony

...in my opinion yes the querent will continue their program in Spring.

LovelyNomad7

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate y'alls help. Sorry for the late response I've been on vacay mode enjoying the break. I made the grades I needed to make so I will continue the program in the Spring. Hope everyone has a happy holidays :)

dr. farr

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate y'alls help. Sorry for the late response I've been on vacay mode enjoying the break. I made the grades I needed to make so I will continue the program in the Spring. Hope everyone has a happy holidays :)[/QUOTE

Thanks for the update, and best wishes for your continued educational success:joyful:!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate y'alls help. Sorry for the late response I've been on vacay mode enjoying the break. I made the grades I needed to make so I will continue the program in the Spring. Hope everyone has a happy holidays :)

So glad, and great good wishes for a lovely holiday.

StillOne

So cool when people come back and update what has happened! Happy Holidays to you LovelyNomad. :smile: