Extremists about Politics

Sagcap88

Just curious what things in a chart might make someone unwavering in their political views to the point of hating anyone who disagrees.

And I’m not concerned about which way they vote. Just curious about people who let politics dictate their life to the point they cut off contact with friends and family over their beliefs.

Januarystorm

i would say the grand master of the self-righteous path would be Sagittarius- so a sag ascendant with a heavily debilitated jupiter or a jupiter with some squares by saturn mars and pluto in a house that he doesnt like would do the trick - but FOR SURE jupiter or the ascendant would be in a fire sign- 10000 percent

sag is the sign of truth, beliefs, preaching, religion, the law, morals etc etc- but getting carried away- overdoing it- going too far with something is also a very jupiterian trait- and thinking you are so morally right and believing in what you are preaching- and not hearing any other side and denouncing any other belief because you KNOW you are right- is also very very jupiterian

being very blunt and straight-forward and extremely honest as well.....

and because usually these folks are not hypocrites- they truly walk the walk- they would rather cut off contact or denounce something- than to know that they are somehow affiliated with someone/something that is so against/different what they believe is to be rightful- thats not how they roll- thats not who they are and again, they are not hypocrites- when they truly believe something- they will stand by it no matter what- defending it and fighting for it!

as happy go lucky optimistic as sag and jupiter are- this would definitely be one of the more negative traits

i think one of the things that very well apply to sag/jup in these cases is- my way or the highway!

there are others but this is the first one that popped in to mind

Last edited:

Sagcap88

i would say the grand master of the self-righteous path would be Sagittarius- so a sag ascendant with a heavily debilitated jupiter or a jupiter with some squares by saturn mars and pluto in a house that he doesnt like would do the trick - but FOR SURE jupiter or the ascendant would be in a fire sign- 10000 percent

sag is the sign of truth, beliefs, preaching, religion, the law, morals etc etc- but getting carried away- overdoing it- going too far with something is also a very jupiterian trait- and thinking you are so morally right and believing in what you are preaching- and not hearing any other side and denouncing any other belief because you KNOW you are right- is also very very jupiterian

being very blunt and straight-forward and extremely honest as well.....

and because usually these folks are not hypocrites- they truly walk the walk- they would rather cut off contact or denounce something- than to know that they are somehow affiliated with someone/something that is so against/different what they believe is to be rightful- thats not how they roll- thats not who they are and again, they are not hypocrites- when they truly believe something- they will stand by it no matter what- defending it and fighting for it!

as happy go lucky optimistic as sag and jupiter are- this would definitely be one of the more negative traits

i think one of the things that very well apply to sag/jup in these cases is- my way or the highway!

there are others but this is the first one that popped in to mind
Thanks! Great answer!

I wonder how Pluto in the 9th would affect someone? Could that make them extreme? Seems potent.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Thanks! Great answer!

I wonder how Pluto in the 9th would affect someone? Could that make them extreme? Seems potent.

I agree with the sag, they are abrasive. If mercury and a luminary are in connection with that Pluto (you cam check declination here too) then i would say yes.

Januarystorm

Thanks! Great answer!

if pluto is damaged or squaring or opposing or inconjuncting the sun, moon or mercury (or a debilitated jupiter) that can make someone extreme but it all depends on what venus is doing as well in the chart as she can provide some relief, as well as in what condition mars is (drive/energy) if your mars is in cancer for example you would not be as straightforward in actually actualizing your extremist beliefs- everything has to come together, now many people may harbor such ideas- but it never fruitions in reality and it usually is more talk than anything

now if you have an sag asc and mars on the ascendant, and jupiter in capricorn squared by pluto and saturn- i would say the chance is pretty high you are someone that can go all the way

the example i provided is drawn from your name sagcap lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Januarystorm

Thanks! Great answer!

oh yeah btw as a side note- i think pluto is certainly to be considered and has a role to play in all this- but to judge behavior/ethics/morality its always jupiter and mars that have to team up and make it happen

pluto is more mental, it is a powerful force that is not visible, pluto works from the underground, silently and diligent- he is quiet but has tremendous energy- usually you dont always visibly see pluto working in a persons life, certainly if you say someone is openly distancing themselves loudly from people and screaming their beliefs to anyone that wants to hear- that is never pluto- pluto does. not need to convince anyone- he knows. when he does something, its hidden secret and you wont know about it for sure- pluto is not the planet that needs to be judged for such behavior, that is always mars (your literal physical energy and jupiter- your moral ethical stand) and only THEN look at what pluto is doing- but never as a stand-alone factor, yes pluto has negative traits- but so does jupiter and mars- and you will see those far easier and at all, than anything pluto does- and just saying pluto in the 9th would make someone have extreme beliefs- absolutely not- what if it is sextiling the sun, saturn and mercury- this would make for an amazing researcher on religion, spirituality, higher wisdom, that is not afraid to go very deep and ask the questions everyone is afraid to ask- and find those answers no matter what, someone that is not afraid to look at religion and truly get to the core of the matter and will work nights and eat sleep dream breathe this research ha

Last edited:

Januarystorm

yeah, and her jupiter is in aquarius- not the best sign for him to be in as the lord of aquarius- saturn is also the lord of the sign jupiter falls in and count to that the square from neptune:alien:

jupiter does well in fire and water signs- cancer, sag, pisces, scorpio, aries, leo.