kindly, help

devanand

Hi, my ex girlfriend broke up with me some 75 days ago over a huge misunderstanding and since then she has blocked me from everywhere, i tried apologizing but she does not even meet me or talk to me, now she even ignores my messages and mails. someone told me horary can predict if there is a chance of reunion or such. so my question is will she talk to me by herself and reconcile/reunite, and will the things be smooth between us again? her date of birth is 8-Nov-1992 and time of birth is 2:40 am and mine is 20-Nov-1988 and time of birth is 8:40 am.
A million thanks in advance for your time and help...if possible...

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
A horary chart is a chart for the time and place that the question became clear to you.
You can create your horary chart using the time on your initial post here in this thread, and then upload it.

devanand

A horary chart is a chart for the time and place that the question became clear to you.
You can create your horary chart using the time on your initial post here in this thread, and then upload it.

i did it thanks...:)

Last edited:

waybread

My feeling about this chart is that there's nothing to be done about the relationship. (Late degree rising, moon past its conjunction with Saturn, having moved into a new sign.) Possibly if you have a mutual friend, you can see if that person is willing to speak with your ex girlfriend on your behalf.

devanand

My feeling about this chart is that there's nothing to be done about the relationship. (Late degree rising, moon past its conjunction with Saturn, having moved into a new sign.) Possibly if you have a mutual friend, you can see if that person is willing to speak with your ex girlfriend on your behalf.
means there is no chance of reunion? no both the mutual friends took her side...thnx for ur help...and also i asked the question here on 6:38 pm but i made the chart around 9:40 will it make a difference??? sorry i am a novice...here is a chart of 6:38 pm

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lat_sahab.10518.16780.gif
    astro_2gw_01_lat_sahab.10518.16780.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Neptuniaan

means there is no chance of reunion? no both the mutual friends took her side...thnx for ur help...and also i asked the question here on 6:38 pm but i made the chart around 9:40 will it make a difference??? sorry i am a novice...here is a chart of 6:38 pm

So this chart is the valid one and based on this chart reconcilation highly possible. Good luck.

IleneK

Premium Member
Since the two charts you chose to post are so different, please let us know how it goes.
And now you know to always post the chart for the time of the question if you know when it was.

waybread

A rule of horary astrology is that you only get to ask a question once, by any means of divination. In posting two different charts on the same question, you are sort of violating that rule.

I don't think the second chart offers you much hope, either. Mercury (her) applies to a trine (good aspect) with Jupiter (you,) so you might see each other again, but Saturn in the first house is generally an indicator that even if the hoped-for matter comes about, it won't go well. The moon applying to an opposition to Mars in the 7th doesn't help matters, either. For example, if you did see each other, you might get into an argument about what happened.

Maybe your best course of action here is just to give this thing some time. See if you can put your heartbreak behind you for a while. Move ahead with your life. "Sadder but wiser" is the way a lot of once-promising relationships end.

rafaella

Hi, my ex girlfriend broke up with me some 75 days ago over a huge misunderstanding and since then she has blocked me from everywhere, i tried apologizing but she does not even meet me or talk to me, now she even ignores my messages and mails. someone told me horary can predict if there is a chance of reunion or such. so my question is will she talk to me by herself and reconcile/reunite, and will the things be smooth between us again? her date of birth is 8-Nov-1992 and time of birth is 2:40 am and mine is 20-Nov-1988 and time of birth is 8:40 am.
A million thanks in advance for your time and help...if possible...

Both charts show reconciliation likely, however she will be quite negative to you. She does care for you, but Moon in chart 1 is in 12th so its unlikely to be open. It applies to Mars with mutual reception, Mars being almuten of ASC.

The second chart shows Mercury trine Jupiter, again Mercury is in detriment of Jupiter. Moon applies to a well dignified Venus as well. I'm thinking timing up to 2 months.

Late ASC shows not much you can do about it right now. Let things rest.

devanand

A rule of horary astrology is that you only get to ask a question once, by any means of divination. In posting two different charts on the same question, you are sort of violating that rule.

I don't think the second chart offers you much hope, either. Mercury (her) applies to a trine (good aspect) with Jupiter (you,) so you might see each other again, but Saturn in the first house is generally an indicator that even if the hoped-for matter comes about, it won't go well. The moon applying to an opposition to Mars in the 7th doesn't help matters, either. For example, if you did see each other, you might get into an argument about what happened.

Maybe your best course of action here is just to give this thing some time. See if you can put your heartbreak behind you for a while. Move ahead with your life. "Sadder but wiser" is the way a lot of once-promising relationships end.
i am really sorry, i dint know about the rules, i also dont know how to make a chart...i just learned frm a kind member here and submitted, then i got to know that if the question is asked or thought at a certain time the chart must be of that time only, so i posted the correct chart which was at 6:38 pm when i framed the question...sorry if i wronged anything...i know some aspect of vedic astrology but horary is very new to me...

devanand

Since the two charts you chose to post are so different, please let us know how it goes.
And now you know to always post the chart for the time of the question if you know when it was.
yeah thanks ilene now i know the rule...and sorry as waybread said smething about violating the rule...also i am letting things rest...and i still did not get because three people have three different views...2 members said reconcilation is likely but one said thers no hope...i guess i will have to wait it out without raising hopes...hope you all have a nice day...thank you again

devanand

Both charts show reconciliation likely, however she will be quite negative to you. She does care for you, but Moon in chart 1 is in 12th so its unlikely to be open. It applies to Mars with mutual reception, Mars being almuten of ASC.

The second chart shows Mercury trine Jupiter, again Mercury is in detriment of Jupiter. Moon applies to a well dignified Venus as well. I'm thinking timing up to 2 months.

Late ASC shows not much you can do about it right now. Let things rest.

Thank you rafaella for your time, i hope i am not bothering you in asking this...According to you there is chance of reconciliation? also, the second chart is the correct chart, i did not know how to make one previously so i uploaded it with incorrect timings, i edited it later...sorry...Also, u suggested 2 months timings,what is that for? I consulted a vedic astrologer few days back he told me to wait till august which is again 2 months...from now...is it a coincidence? :)
Thank you again...:)

devanand

can someone tell me if i made a correct chart or not??? in the website astro.com i selected extended chart and then there were two columns one was your name and other was your partner i filled lat sahab in both and in the birth date column i filled "event"...is it the correct way...

rafaella

can someone tell me if i made a correct chart or not??? in the website astro.com i selected extended chart and then there were two columns one was your name and other was your partner i filled lat sahab in both and in the birth date column i filled "event"...is it the correct way...

That's fine. The date/time/location is what matters.

rafaella

Rafaella, what do you make of Saturn in the first and moon opposite Mars in the 7th in the second chart?

Saturn doesn't automatically give negative answer. You have to look at the chart as a whole. Saturn here shows the recent past event and at suggest something about the querent.

Moon/Mars have mutual reception and show upcoming anger. Mars I take to me almuten of ASC. Communication is likely between the parties.

rafaella

Thank you rafaella for your time, i hope i am not bothering you in asking this...According to you there is chance of reconciliation? also, the second chart is the correct chart, i did not know how to make one previously so i uploaded it with incorrect timings, i edited it later...sorry...Also, u suggested 2 months timings,what is that for? I consulted a vedic astrologer few days back he told me to wait till august which is again 2 months...from now...is it a coincidence? :)
Thank you again...:)

Your charts are fine, and both valid. I have more problem with people asking same question everyday, you are new to horary so that is understandable. According to Frawley there is no such rule that one can't ask more than once. But one needs to have a valid, important question. One can ask same question with other divinations as well, horary has nothing to do with tarot or psychics or whatever one chooses to use for answers. I frequently use tarot and lenormand as well as horary.

I'd say the 2 months is when situation may resolve. This is within 2 months. You will at least have communication and sort this out. With Saturn in 1st, it suggest you may have been dishonest, is that so? This might be one of the reasons for whatever problem that occurred.

devanand

Your charts are fine, and both valid. I have more problem with people asking same question everyday, you are new to horary so that is understandable. According to Frawley there is no such rule that one can't ask more than once. But one needs to have a valid, important question. One can ask same question with other divinations as well, horary has nothing to do with tarot or psychics or whatever one chooses to use for answers. I frequently use tarot and lenormand as well as horary.

I'd say the 2 months is when situation may resolve. This is within 2 months. You will at least have communication and sort this out. With Saturn in 1st, it suggest you may have been dishonest, is that so? This might be one of the reasons for whatever problem that occurred.
no,she thinks i lied but it was all a misunderstanding and miscommunication, i have never been dishonest and there never have been such issues with us in past...i dont know what happened this time...i read venus retrograde can have such effect...dont know...she is a stubborn kind of person...well i can surely wait for 2 months, and then try to contact her...and thank you so much for finding time to reply...:)
also do both chart shows i will get a chance to convey what exactly happened, to her??? i mean she will communicate with me, right?

Last edited:

devanand

this question is very important to me cuz we were planning for our wedding this year...everything happened out of the blue...