Prophetic dreams about this person

2Gemini

Hello fellow astrologers - long time no see :smile:!

I have a query about a certain situation that's been dragging for close to 4 years now. I've tried to put it down (still "working on it") numerous times, yet it's like a zombie - it keeps coming back.

In late 2013 I had a series of vivid dreams about a stranger. Someone I've never met in real life or seen anywhere else. A month after this events - The Stranger appeared in my life.

I don't know him.
Never met him (probably never will).
Yes, he works in the showbizz and he's a public figure that's how I managed to confirm that dreams involving Him and happenings in his life - take form in my subconcious somehow.

I am talking things like: I knew what woman he'll got involved with (before he worked with her), a secret project he was developing for a year and a half - 1 month before it became public, he appeared in my dream and started to show me what and how he prepaired for it.

There is more but, I would really like to keep some things private as I don't want people to know who I am talking about. I just want to know why this is happening and how is it possible that it is happening at all.

I have kept dates of all my "prophetic dreams" and while there are times when "it goes quiet", lately it's been driving me crazy with the intensity of our dream/astral encounters.

That's why I am breaking. I will continue and try to smother/ignore the "connection"(?) but in the meantime... I guess one part of me wants to know if a thing like this can be rationalized.

So, I am posting our Composite. I have the correct birth date and hour for both of us.

Any input is greatly appreciated, sincerely.
Thank you for your time.

Gem

PS: Happy, healthy and a loving 2017 everyone!;)

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 23

john349

The unconscious mind has a lot to do with dreams.

Nevertheless if you are so lucky to have those dreams is the time frame always a month + or is it always a different time frame?

Bina

What I can see is the Moon close to the Ascendant squaring Pluto and Psyche, with Uranus sitting on the midpoint of the square. Uranus opposite Chiron. Pluto and Psyche sextile Neptune/Pallas. And Neptune/Pallas opposite Vesta trine/sextile the vertex. So the Asc, moon and vertex link up with Neptune and Pluto and all these asteroids. A very complex pattern, these aspects would indicate a powerful psychic connection. Will PM you.

Last edited:

Bina

Recently Mercury has been retrograding over the composite Neptune and just went stationary close to it, at 29 Sag, so this could account for an increased frequency of your psychic dreams. Mercury would have been activating the whole pattern which I described in my last post.

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

Hello fellow astrologers - long time no see :smile:!

I have a query about a certain situation that's been dragging for close to 4 years now. I've tried to put it down (still "working on it") numerous times, yet it's like a zombie - it keeps coming back.

In late 2013 I had a series of vivid dreams about a stranger. Someone I've never met in real life or seen anywhere else. A month after this events - The Stranger appeared in my life.

I don't know him.
Never met him (probably never will).
Yes, he works in the showbizz and he's a public figure that's how I managed to confirm that dreams involving Him and happenings in his life - take form in my subconcious somehow.

I am talking things like: I knew what woman he'll got involved with (before he worked with her), a secret project he was developing for a year and a half - 1 month before it became public, he appeared in my dream and started to show me what and how he prepaired for it.

There is more but, I would really like to keep some things private as I don't want people to know who I am talking about. I just want to know why this is happening and how is it possible that it is happening at all.

I have kept dates of all my "prophetic dreams" and while there are times when "it goes quiet", lately it's been driving me crazy with the intensity of our dream/astral encounters.

That's why I am breaking. I will continue and try to smother/ignore the "connection"(?) but in the meantime... I guess one part of me wants to know if a thing like this can be rationalized.

So, I am posting our Composite. I have the correct birth date and hour for both of us.

Any input is greatly appreciated, sincerely.
Thank you for your time.

Gem

PS: Happy, healthy and a loving 2017 everyone!;)

If you are meeting him in the astral, why not ask him why he is contacting you?

2Gemini

Sorry and thank you, I am typing from My Phone but I Will answer everyone as soon as possible.

Ah,I don't really feel lucky at all.I think it's invasive for both parties. There's really No reason or rhyme to The timing, My guess is that It depends on His moods. But who knows...Thank you again for Your replay

2Gemini

Thank you,much obliged.

I agree about The vertex, right now I am typing from My Phone, but tomorrow I can upload any chart you need, in case you are still willing to take a Look at It.

2Gemini

What I can see is the Moon close to the Ascendant squaring Pluto and Psyche, with Uranus sitting on the midpoint of the square. Uranus opposite Chiron. Pluto and Psyche sextile Neptune/Pallas. And Neptune/Pallas opposite Vesta trine/sextile the vertex. So the Asc, moon and vertex link up with Neptune and Pluto and all these asteroids. A very complex pattern, these aspects would indicate a powerful psychic connection. Will PM you.

Oh,I am No expert but I am really thankful you took your Time to Look at It and spell It out for Me. I can't access PM on My Phone but I would be most grateful if we could exchange any kind Of info in private. Thank you, thank you so much.
I'll have internet tomorrow and I'll get Back to you as soon as possible.

2Gemini

If you are meeting him in the astral, why not ask him why he is contacting you?

Ha ha ha,right on! If only It would be so simple, we Talk about lots Of things (Him mostly) but this Just doesn't come Up... And believe Me I sometimes think before going to bed how today we're going to clear this mess up but...
My intuition tells Me it's bigger than his Will or mine...
Thank you.