Sugar daddy

Chrysalis

Id say astrologically you need to have some strong scorpio/pluto/mars/saturn placements to be able to even contemplate doing this type of thing.

The wrong people doing this kind of thing to make money can be detrimental to say the least.

ynnest

Did you say you have money? Do you want to be my da-da-Daddy? :love:

I am not blaming you my bear, but this is the problem with the sexist society we live in today where men almost expect women to be some kind of dogs that these sugar dads can pull in with their strings as easy as a fisherman pulls in a freshly catched salmon with his hook, you know.

Y

Ukpoohbear

I am not blaming you my bear, but this is the problem with the sexist society we live in today where men almost expect women to be some kind of dogs that these sugar dads can pull in with their strings as easy as a fisherman pulls in a freshly catched salmon with his hook, you know.

Y

Oh I knew you weren’t. There can be lots of reasons on both sides but in general there is dysfunction causing this arrangement.

I’ve realised the money thing for me isn’t just a female to a male thing because I have a friend who is a guy with mummy issues who feels like the world owes him a favour like I used to. It’s a resentment thing, taking money from a guy cos your dad didn’t love you.

Ukpoohbear

Id say astrologically you need to have some strong scorpio/pluto/mars/saturn placements to be able to even contemplate doing this type of thing.

The wrong people doing this kind of thing to make money can be detrimental to say the least.

True but there are a lot of Neptunian-Plutonian attractions that happen because they are complementary to each other but if unhealthy it can be detrimental, usually the Neptune being the victim. I can be clingy or needy which is unhealthy Neptune energy. But if you behave badly then you will be a victim soon enough because karma comes back to owner of that pain.

Dirius

I wouldn't mind being involved in this kind of relationship myself. However, I would definitely not solely rely on a man for financial support. I would work and make my own money. I understand that it could indeed be dangerous I am aware of this. But I think people are just too judgemental of others which is also ridiculous.

I agree it is wiser for women to have their own income, and work. What I'm saying is that, I don't see it as something wrong for men behaving as the "hunter/gatherer" that provides for his family, or for the woman they date.

I usually pay for most of the stuff when I'm in a relationship. I actually dislike for a woman paying the meal, or even going half and half. I find it "unmanly" in my opinion. And to be honest I believe most women prefer it when the man can hold the reins.

Even young "feminist college girls" prefer it that way, I've gone out with many of them, and none of them object when I pay. More evidence that feminism is a failure.

Sagcap88

Ok I want to address a couple things now this post has resurfaced.

First a recap : so I didn’t meet up with anybody from the seeking arrangement site but the Chinese doctor from USA he had sent me a couple emails in my old email address and the 2nd one was with his Facebook details, so I decided to add him. I haven’t spoken much but tbh he seems legit and like he is well respected from other people but I have not felt that pull towards him I usually like to feel when I’m instantly attracted to someone. He’s quite cute but short.

Ok, to sum up - I agree with Sagcap88 post completely and there have been a lot of good point on this thread. I think my fantasy was enough and to talk about it because I never took it further. The good point that Sagcap made was why they were advertising in the first place, they advertised it like younger student girls have had dinner with older men and bags bought and jewellery in exchange which seemed ok, but like SagCap said this was an advertisement lure.

My main issue was my daddy issues and I have done a 180 on that. I am more independent, confident and for the first time I would say no to my Dad if he wanted to see me, which he hasn’t. But it’s too late now.

I decided to go to the path of the light and not the dark and it is extremely worth it to anybody wanting to take short cuts in life. Face your fears and heal yourself.

But also like Dirius mentioned, this works for a casting couch situation too, if it is two consenting adults and you are attracted enough to have fun, then do it.

Glad to hear! I’m glad you made a choice you respect yourself for.

Ukpoohbear

flwkro.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Still just because a woman has a Sugar Daddy doesn’t mean she has Daddy issues that’s just a Stereotype.

It’s true/was true for me though. Material things aren’t what was important to me, it was the paternal role and fatherly love I was seeking but after working through my issues I realise I was doing myself a disservice! I am strong and independent!

I also have another view that it is ok to wish for prosperity and to want to make money and to find a life partner where you seek to make money together. I wouldn’t feel safe knowing it was all someone else’s money.

ChildOfVenus

It’s true/was true for me though. Material things aren’t what was important to me, it was the paternal role and fatherly love I was seeking but after working through my issues I realise I was doing myself a disservice! I am strong and independent!

I also have another view that it is ok to wish for prosperity and to want to make money and to find a life partner where you seek to make money together. I wouldn’t feel safe knowing it was all someone else’s money.

Yeah and I also stated that it’s not a good idea to rely solely on a Sugar Daddy for money. It’s best to work and have your OWN money as well.