Lost my job. When will i get a new one? Kindly help.

sid

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing fine. I lost my job on march 1st, i have been into job searching since then. I attended lot of interviews and got rejected :(. I am always unlucky when it comes to career. I humbly request any horary experts to help with my chart. My question is "When will i get a job?" .
(My last thread update i didn't get the job in company conduent which i attended on october). Any help would be much appreciated.Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_r_hp.84585.76477.jpg
    astro_2gw_r_hp.84585.76477.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 21

PurpleReign

Hi Sid. I hope you don't mind me giving it a go even though I'm very new to this. I just feel bad that no one else answered and I know what it's like to be in your spot. I completely understand and wish you the best.

As for the chart, in my opinion, it looks like it may be a tough road ahead for a bit. You are Mars in Mercury in the 3rd and career/job is ruled by Saturn, and Saturn is in the 10th. Saturn is typically delays and blockages. Mars does not aspect Saturn at all, which is why I think there will be some delay in you finding a job. However, while Moon squares Saturn, it also positively aspects both Mars (you) and Jupiter (which is strong in it's own sign and house). So my interpretation is that you will eventually find a job (definitely don't know enough about horary to predict timing), and maybe it will be through a friend or associate because Moon is in the 7th, but you will still have to keep looking for a bit.

Don't give up. Many people struggle to find a job and they eventually do. Everything happens in its own time. Good luck!