I would like to know more about our chart

So basically i met this wonderful person 3 years ago and i didn't notice her so much , cause i was interested in someone else.

She seemed very keen when we first met and said something like we were destined to be great friends ( we have almost the same name i am Jovan and she is Jovana).

She kept saying hi ect while i was in her country and she was cute but i didn't pay much attention.

She added me on fb and i had to go to another country and well we never chatted on fb till last year when it notified me that it was her bd and i remembered her as the girl that gave me some sunflower seeds , so i sent a text saying happy birthday , and how i forgot to say thanks for the sunflowers , if you remember that

And she said she remembers.

We have gone on a few dates and kissed a bit and it is fantastic but i am a bit conservative so no sex yet and she is too but i think that that's fine.

Now i am a also obsessed with her , we both said we love each other and i feel it is genuine but i also feel a bit restricted and i am a little scared about my mercury leo squaring her moon taurus by 1 degree , so any help on that would be helpful.

Also she does seem very shy and nervous now would that be because of her saturn in gemini 3rd house? Also she has mars in 12th house in her natal and that mars opposes my venus. Which i heard is good but my venus is in her 6th and her venus is in my 12th which i heard is bad so i don't know what to make of it.

She also has sun and mercury in my 12th house but i was wondering if my natal saturn there would restrict her from seeing my subconscious.

Also do we have a grand trine or is it a bit broken in the edge to be a grand trine?

Here is the chart

JOVANA AND LALA'S CHART.jpg

And

Partner A Partner B
Sun Cancer 7° 53’ Gemini 6°17’
Moon Capricorn 21°19’ Taurus 1°52’
Mercury Leo 3°24’ Taurus 13°20’
Venus Leo 21°42’ Taurus 14°01’
Mars Libra 28°25’ Aquarius 20°26’
Jupiter Taurus 0°16’ Leo 12°11’
Saturn Taurus 14°08’ Gemini 29°07’
Uranus Aquarius 16°12’ Pisces 2°46’
Neptune Aquarius 3°39’ Aquarius 13°08’
Pluto Sagittarius 8°21’ Sagittarius 18°56’
Node Node (M)Leo 14°51’ Taurus 29°14’
Lilith Lilith (M)Sagittarius 2°45’ Taurus 11°50’
Chiron Chiron Scorpio 28°16’ Capricorn 17°28

Ascendent Gemini 19°15’ Aries 0°54’

Not sure importance of houses in synastry but here is the houses

my sun in her 4th house hers in my 12th
both moons in our 11th house
my mercury in her 5th hers in my 12th
my venus her 6th hers in my 12th
my mars in her 7th hers in my 10th
my jupiter in her 1st hers in my 3rd
both saturns in our 1st

my uranus in her 11th house hers in my 10th
my neptune in 11th hers in my 9th
my pluto in her 8th hers in my 6th
node (M) in her 5th hers in my 12th
Lilith (M) in her 8th hers in my 12th

Both chirions in each others 8th house

Its also a pretty heated relashionship sometimes we argue but i feel we always make up after it.

Thank you to anyone who has the time to interpret all this.

EDIT: here is the composite chart , thank you

Composite lala and jovana.jpg

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
a midpoint composite chart from astro.com would be easier to read and more informative than what you have posted
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi frankly in love

well venus is conjunct the node in the composite which always gives a strong affection. the node often ads a "psychic" feeling as if there is a reason to be together . very often one may feel that the two of you create a reality separate from those around you. friends can often feel something special is possible between you.

as much as there is affection, this relationship seems to take a lot of work as the sun/mercury/Jupiter stellium is opposed to the mars/chiron conjunction
these aspects suggest a romance in the workplace or in an educational setting. you both are very intelligent and especially critical thinker but may find yourselves at opposite viewpoints at times.

the moon is square to pluto which usually shows a lack of emotional communication.it may be that there are past emotional issues that make it difficult to open up.
in addition the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to the nodes which also suggest a lack of communication. in this case this often shows deception or misrepresentation. it shows a high need of privacy which can detract from a relationship.

rahu

hi frankly in love

well venus is conjunct the node in the composite which always gives a strong affection. the node often ads a "psychic" feeling as if there is a reason to be together . very often one may feel that the two of you create a reality separate from those around you. friends can often feel something special is possible between you.

as much as there is affection, this relationship seems to take a lot of work as the sun/mercury/Jupiter stellium is opposed to the mars/chiron conjunction
these aspects suggest a romance in the workplace or in an educational setting. you both are very intelligent and especially critical thinker but may find yourselves at opposite viewpoints at times.

the moon is square to pluto which usually shows a lack of emotional communication.it may be that there are past emotional issues that make it difficult to open up.
in addition the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to the nodes which also suggest a lack of communication. in this case this often shows deception or misrepresentation. it shows a high need of privacy which can detract from a relationship.

rahu

Hi thank you rahu ,:biggrin:

It is true we are very different so i do expect some future tension e.g.
i am vegetarian , she loves meat, i am a differnt religion and she is a bit fanatically christian , but i do love her and i try to tell her and yes there is some blocks that we do feel and yes communication is a bit hard , i speak good english and she speaks good serbian but my serbian is hahaha so horrible and her english is not that good either which is why i guess we really like each other , we have lots to learn from each other.

I have a question about our moon squaring pluto? If our moon in the composite is quite strongly placed would it be able to fight pluto incase pluto is weakly placed then would that lessen the blow to the emotions cause i was thinking the moon in the 11th is t think a strong placement for the moon.