Dreams

RogueLibra

As I evolve on a spiritual level, my dreams become more and more vivid. One thing that always messes them up is me looking in a mirror in the dream.

I had a dream that I awoken in a body of water. I couldn't see anything but the top of the water and I was in it. Icdidnt hear a voice say it but i kept getting the vibe that these were waters of "the beginning" or the primordial waters. I saw a light far in the distance but other than that it was pure darkness. Next thing i know i was taken up and taken to a place where I could see greensih portals that had hints of red and purple in them. I was giving a book and told to pick a time to travel to. I did and entered the portal and winded up at a college. Once i figured out I was dreaming i freaked the Hell out and tried to kill myself to wake up but it wouldnt work.

Another dream i had i was walking thru my neighborhood at night and every thing looked normal. I looked in the sky and all of a sudden my reality ripped from me and all i could see was the universe. It scared me because of the feeling and i immediately woke up.

One final dream i had was me in an astral fight. I began basically realizing my powers and pretty much powered up on mental command but again the intensity of the feeling scared the hell out of me.