A new Cap sun, Can moon, Aries asc...

clang

Hi all. Christine from Australia here.

I've been reading bits and pieces of your informative forums for a while and finally got around to registering. I am fascinated by astrology and have been for years - but I'm not a professional by any means so I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

clang

Aw, nice! to get some friendly replies right away! Yes, you will likely see me around the forum - when i join a community like this, I generally get participate. :)

Kitchy

Banned
My son's Sun is Aries in 4th, Moon Cancer, and has a Stellium of Cap in his 1st. The Sun Moon Mars Saturn bounty.

Are you driven by your career?

clang

My son's Sun is Aries in 4th, Moon Cancer, and has a Stellium of Cap in his 1st. The Sun Moon Mars Saturn bounty.

Are you driven by your career?

Um, kind of. It's complicated :)

I have a complicated relationship with my career as a writer - it's almost like a marriage, where i get thoroughly sick of it but can't seem to stay away from it. Is your son career driven?

animatedoodle

Um, kind of. It's complicated :)

I have a complicated relationship with my career as a writer - it's almost like a marriage, where i get thoroughly sick of it but can't seem to stay away from it. Is your son career driven?

Haha, I feel like that about art. My whole life is consumed in it, and there are some days I just want to get in a car and drive away.

But I don't. I'm still in the car staring at the wheel. Because I can't drive.

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you have fun!

Glad to see another Aussie in here! We can actually talk in real time! :w00t:

clang

Haha, I feel like that about art. My whole life is consumed in it, and there are some days I just want to get in a car and drive away.

But I don't. I'm still in the car staring at the wheel. Because I can't drive.

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you have fun!

Glad to see another Aussie in here! We can actually talk in real time! :w00t:

Ooh, another Oz! Where are you? I'm in Nth QLD.

animatedoodle

Yes! Grow your own! Oh, you can't, that's right :( Sush a shame.

What's your astro info? sun, moon, asc? If you don't mind me asking?

oOX5qIDkzDjeo.gif

I bet they taste good.

TAU SUN AQU AC PIS MO

It's like really clever code. I bet you cant figure it out
SCO MC

:tongue:

wan

I have Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Pisces ascendant. I think the two of us might be compatible (platonically speaking, of course. I am a woman too).

clang

I have Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Pisces ascendant. I think the two of us might be compatible (platonically speaking, of course. I am a woman too).

Yes, I get along with Leo women very well generally and Scorpio energy is very compatible with my Cap and Cancer moon. I'm sure we'd understand each other very well :)

MissCapricorn

Hi all. Christine from Australia here.

I've been reading bits and pieces of your informative forums for a while and finally got around to registering. I am fascinated by astrology and have been for years - but I'm not a professional by any means so I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

Hello Christina! I jumped into here to say hi to you. Hope you will enjoy here! :wink:
I have Cap sun too! :happy: