Jupiter,Chiron,Pluto Yod

The Drunken Master

I want to ask you,about this Jupiter,Chiron,Pluto Yod in 14 February.
How it will affect me ? And what should I do ? Thanks !
yod.gif

booboo

Ah well hello fellow bulgarian its nice to see I am not alone in here :tongue: I can't tell you how it will affect you( I don't know much about transits) but I have heard that patterns like the yod and so on don't count if they aren't only build from planets( no asteroids etc.) Hope someone gives you a more detailed and helpful answer though :smile:

kimbermoon

hello again: You will be experiencing your Jupiter Return around this time, although the planet is retrograde until early April, thus the time period for making new plans is extended more than it's normal occurrence which occurs every 12 years. The Return is a time for new opportunities to arise and new doors to open. It can be related to education, social growth or spiritual progress. Since natal Jupiter rules your 8th H this could indicate crises of the Soul relating to the cycles of life, which in turn can have important psychological affects, as you have referred to. Obviously this has been a wake-up call for you, so it is understandable that you should be rethinking your plans [Mercury has also been retrograde for the past 3 weeks]. Jupiter retro provides the break we need to become more consciously aware of our inner wisdom and to expand on our external knowledge, even when it seems our outer knowledge and progress is impeded. Once Jupiter turns direct once more, it will be the time to act on your plans and ideas that have been set on hold. By the end of the summer Jupiter will move into the practical sign of Virgo where it can bring benefit by the aspects of Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 5th H.

Note also that Pluto is currently joined with natal Neptune after recently contacting Uranus in your chart. Whatever recent events that have you feeling shook up, were meant as significant lessons for your Soul, possibly involving karmic debt that you previously carried. What Pluto tears asunder, must be resurrected into a new form; it sounds as though your personal foundations were built on soggy ground; now you must be the phoenix rising from the ashes of 'personal destruction...Neptune is an important player in the drama and once you move through the illusions and disappointments in life you can use the inspiration it offers to proceed towards a more spiritual path in life, as suggested by your 9th H energies.

The Drunken Master

hello again: You will be experiencing your Jupiter Return around this time, although the planet is retrograde until early April, thus the time period for making new plans is extended more than it's normal occurrence which occurs every 12 years. The Return is a time for new opportunities to arise and new doors to open. It can be related to education, social growth or spiritual progress. Since natal Jupiter rules your 8th H this could indicate crises of the Soul relating to the cycles of life, which in turn can have important psychological affects, as you have referred to. Obviously this has been a wake-up call for you, so it is understandable that you should be rethinking your plans [Mercury has also been retrograde for the past 3 weeks]. Jupiter retro provides the break we need to become more consciously aware of our inner wisdom and to expand on our external knowledge, even when it seems our outer knowledge and progress is impeded. Once Jupiter turns direct once more, it will be the time to act on your plans and ideas that have been set on hold. By the end of the summer Jupiter will move into the practical sign of Virgo where it can bring benefit by the aspects of Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 5th H.

Note also that Pluto is currently joined with natal Neptune after recently contacting Uranus in your chart. Whatever recent events that have you feeling shook up, were meant as significant lessons for your Soul, possibly involving karmic debt that you previously carried. What Pluto tears asunder, must be resurrected into a new form; it sounds as though your personal foundations were built on soggy ground; now you must be the phoenix rising from the ashes of 'personal destruction...Neptune is an important player in the drama and once you move through the illusions and disappointments in life you can use the inspiration it offers to proceed towards a more spiritual path in life, as suggested by your 9th H energies.

Тhe beginning of April ? So long? Since starting "Pluto square Uranus" (juny 2012 ) my whole life is turned upside down and hitting
all of Chiron are associated with a particular person who is
VERY CLOSE to my heart, and this continues until now ... what does that mean? these are three years !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chiron hitting me in 7th house (Saturn in Scorpio),(my dsc is in Scorpio)and now hitting me in North Node + Venus... :((((((((((((
I feel blurred... Whats going on ?!?!?! Why thats happening ? And what should i do ? I love this girl...but I feel panicky fear of a
seriosly relationship...

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Time is a relative thing; if you keep yourself busy and occupied much can change in a period of 3 months, let alone 3 years. Saturn is the time-keeper in our lives and we are bound by our personal cycles and transits.
Natal Saturn in Aquarius can often seem to impede our sense of freedom and progress, and the Universe has it's reasons for doing so. At times, it creates 'strategic delays' necessary for using Mars energies to it's best advantage and not straying off our true path. At the same time Saturn in Aquarius can show 'a fear of commitment in relationships' since this air sign is all about freedom and independence. Since Saturn opposes your Sun, you may fear losing your sense of Identity since it was not very solid to begin with. In January Mars joined up with your Saturn setting a new 2 year cycle to begin. Much of this drama is carried over from past experiences and memories, perhaps karmic in nature. What do you feel is making you feel so panicky about this 'relationship'?
Your sense of 'blurriness' is associated with the transit of Neptune opposing Venus in your chart.
Have the illusions you have about the partner broken down in some way; issues of faith or trust?

The Drunken Master

Time is a relative thing; if you keep yourself busy and occupied much can change in a period of 3 months, let alone 3 years. Saturn is the time-keeper in our lives and we are bound by our personal cycles and transits.
Natal Saturn in Aquarius can often seem to impede our sense of freedom and progress, and the Universe has it's reasons for doing so. At times, it creates 'strategic delays' necessary for using Mars energies to it's best advantage and not straying off our true path. At the same time Saturn in Aquarius can show 'a fear of commitment in relationships' since this air sign is all about freedom and independence. Since Saturn opposes your Sun, you may fear losing your sense of Identity since it was not very solid to begin with. In January Mars joined up with your Saturn setting a new 2 year cycle to begin. Much of this drama is carried over from past experiences and memories, perhaps karmic in nature. What do you feel is making you feel so panicky about this 'relationship'?
Your sense of 'blurriness' is associated with the transit of Neptune opposing Venus in your chart.
Have the illusions you have about the partner broken down in some way; issues of faith or trust?
I need to let down my guard and allow my true feelings to show ? Whether it feels the same to me ? Neptune opp Venus looks so bad...

Last edited:

The Drunken Master

I need to let down my guard and allow my true feelings to show ? Whether it feels the same to me ? Neptune opp Venus looks so bad...

kimbermoon

I have no reference to other questions you have asked...if you are asking these questions:
Whats going on ?!?!?! Why thats happening ? And what should i do...I have already given you some clues on these issues.
the Neptune transit in opposition to your Venus can indeed have a disorienting affect on you, since it serves to create disillusionment and disenchantment, as your ideals and illusions start to dissolve. Often it is caused by betrayal or deception which often comes around unexpectedly and serves to shake one's sense of reality. You have been elusive in telling me what has really happened to you to cause such a crushing blow. I didn't get an answer to my questions about whether there were issues of faith and trust involved, so I can only go on speculation.
I don't engage in making specific predictions, as I am more about counselling through astrology.
In general you do have a lot of positive energy to explore which can later off-set the current difficulties, so what seems so devastating now will eventually provide new opportunities important to your personal growth. Sorry I can't change the aspects in your chart, I can only delineate them to help you gain greater perspectives and understanding about what is locked up within your psyche...as within, so without.

The Drunken Master

I have no reference to other questions you have asked...if you are asking these questions:
Whats going on ?!?!?! Why thats happening ? And what should i do...I have already given you some clues on these issues.
the Neptune transit in opposition to your Venus can indeed have a disorienting affect on you, since it serves to create disillusionment and disenchantment, as your ideals and illusions start to dissolve. Often it is caused by betrayal or deception which often comes around unexpectedly and serves to shake one's sense of reality. You have been elusive in telling me what has really happened to you to cause such a crushing blow. I didn't get an answer to my questions about whether there were issues of faith and trust involved, so I can only go on speculation.
I don't engage in making specific predictions, as I am more about counselling through astrology.
In general you do have a lot of positive energy to explore which can later off-set the current difficulties, so what seems so devastating now will eventually provide new opportunities important to your personal growth. Sorry I can't change the aspects in your chart, I can only delineate them to help you gain greater perspectives and understanding about what is locked up within your psyche...as within, so without.
I feel uncertain about the future relationship, because this transit . I have constant dreams that tell me to dig deeper and to change old habits on it. do not think I feel betrayed because i think she feels the same to me ...

The Drunken Master

The Yod (in 14th February) and today (16th February) Moon in Capricorn (connected with Venus) hits Uranus-Pluto square and opposition Chiron (I have True Node in 18 Capricorn) are related to the special one.Аgain and again Chiron hitting the same way with Mercury , as it does when Saturn was in Scorpio .

Last edited: