Relocating from IC/Chiron Line to MC/Venus Line

anjelik

I am moving in 5 weeks from my IC/Chiron line to MC/Venus line and I am really hoping that I am happy in my new environment. I have been to England a ton of times and have always liked it there and have always felt kind of out of place or like something was missing growing up in NY which makes sense given that I have been living on my IC/Chiron line! I have and will always love NYC because it is part of me, but I don't feel completely whole while here and find myself going through waves of unexplained somberness where I just want to withdraw. I am looking forward to being in a new place and have found everyone I've encountered while in the UK to be friendly and wonderful. I think that's all reflected in my relocation chart.

I do have concerns about the relocation chart and am not sure how they play out in comparison to my natal chart. I am moving to be with my husband and have noticed that my wonderful Sun/Moon/Uranus T-square is between my 1st, 7th and 11th houses? Clearly I am familiar with this energy and know how it plays out in my natal chart currently, so I was wondering how it would differ with the change of houses. Another one of my concerns is the heavy concentration of planets in the 6th house by three malefics. Will this make me feel like a slave? I am hoping this will just make me really into fitness and health.. haha! :)

Attachments

• ReloChart.jpg
    ReloChart.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 70
  • NatalChart.jpg
    NatalChart.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
The 6th and 12th signs of your natal chart become the 1st and 7th signs of your relocational chart. This is interesting because one does not see immediately foreign marriage in your natal chart yet foreign marriage is illustrated in the relocational chart with Jupiter's rulership over the 7th sign. This interplay may be important in demonstrating the 6th and 12th axis in your natal chart has a role to play in the existance of your relationship. Destiny is moving you to England. Your task may be to confront this.

The first thing that comes to mind in association with the 6th house is service, and marriage is a service; two become one. For stability and success, therefore, one can no longer do what serves one's self but what serves the marriage, as one identity. Inevitably this entails being selfless to an extent. This may be shown by your natal 6th sign becoming integrated into your personality in the relocated 1st sign as you begin your life as a wife. I anticipate the stress of your Moon and Uranus opposition, being deposited in the 1st and 7th signs, will come into play somehow as it relates to this change in dynamic from what you have been used to as a single woman.

The malefics and power-Pluto bunched within the 10th sign of your natal chart, I think, bodes well in the world of business giving you power over others. The relocation chart transfers this malefic power into the 5th sign where it may need some tempering. I notice both the malefics aspect Mercury which, in the relocated chart, may have some connection with the 9th sign and 10th house. Hopefully this signals career. Maybe you will be involved creatively in some professional paradigm between the US and the UK.

anjelik

The 6th and 12th signs of your natal chart become the 1st and 7th signs of your relocational chart. This is interesting because one does not see immediately foreign marriage in your natal chart yet foreign marriage is illustrated in the relocational chart with Jupiter's rulership over the 7th sign. This interplay may be important in demonstrating the 6th and 12th axis in your natal chart has a role to play in the existance of your relationship. Destiny is moving you to England. Your task may be to confront this.

The first thing that comes to mind in association with the 6th house is service, and marriage is a service; two become one. For stability and success, therefore, one can no longer do what serves one's self but what serves the marriage, as one identity. Inevitably this entails being selfless to an extent. This may be shown by your natal 6th sign becoming integrated into your personality in the relocated 1st sign as you begin your life as a wife. I anticipate the stress of your Moon and Uranus opposition, being deposited in the 1st and 7th signs, will come into play somehow as it relates to this change in dynamic from what you have been used to as a single woman.

The malefics and power-Pluto bunched within the 10th sign of your natal chart, I think, bodes well in the world of business giving you power over others. The relocation chart transfers this malefic power into the 5th sign where it may need some tempering. I notice both the malefics aspect Mercury which, in the relocated chart, may have some connection with the 9th sign and 10th house. Hopefully this signals career. Maybe you will be involved creatively in some professional paradigm between the US and the UK.

Thanks for this. I find the interpretation of the 6th house to be interesting. I never even thought of it that way, but it does make a bit of sense. Most things you read on the 6th house have to do with service in terms of being an employee or subordinate, so our interpretation makes me feel a little better about it (though I will likely remain guarded about it since that's my nature, ha). I never see myself allowing myself to be subordinate to my husband. I have been very clear with him that we are equals or we are nothing. I've told him many times that we need to be a team and we have worked towards that with the distance and planning a wedding. There were definitely times where there were big power struggles but they were addressed and I think we have learned to work together more as a unit and also trust each other to take the lead when the other cannot.

Funny enough but I do feel like I will struggle emotionally with my Moon / Uranus opposition with respect to "me" vs "us." I know that being in relationships in general for me has always been an issue because I keep tabs on who gives more - even if I try not to. I never want to feel taken advantage or or taken for granted. With respect to my Moon / Uranus opposition, my entire life I have felt this struggle between what makes me content and what I feel is what I should want out of life. So I definitely identify with 4th house vs 10th house. I find it exhausting and have always secretly wanted it to stop, even though I have found myself often expressing strong negative opinions regarding women who give up their careers to have babies. I don't know why I have this feeling - my mother never really had a career but she was and is the most selfless person I know. Maybe I will eventually be OK with not having a ton of power and being "successful." It is something that drives me and I have always kind of resented the fact that I cannot just feel happy not trying to outdo everyone career and money-wise and just be happy with what I have.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I never see myself allowing myself to be subordinate to my husband. I have been very clear with him that we are equals or we are nothing. I've told him many times that we need to be a team and we have worked towards that with the distance and planning a wedding.

Just a non-astrological comment that may be disregarded if you so wish: in the subtle yet powerful interplay of relationship in its truest sense in marriage, I would suggest that rather than trying to work with the model of both being equal [whatever that might be]
that you consider, play around with, the idea of both your subordinating yourselves to the other. By that I mean simply that both of you commit to putting the well-being of the other before yours, as foundation of your relationship. If you turn it on its head, like that, things can work very well together where you both grow and flourish.

Just my 2 cents and very much wishing you both the very best!

anjelik

Just a non-astrological comment that may be disregarded if you so wish: in the subtle yet powerful interplay of relationship in its truest sense in marriage, I would suggest that rather than trying to work with the model of both being equal [whatever that might be]
that you consider, play around with, the idea of both your subordinating yourselves to the other. By that I mean simply that both of you commit to putting the well-being of the other before yours, as foundation of your relationship. If you turn it on its head, like that, things can work very well together where you both grow and flourish.

Just my 2 cents and very much wishing you both the very best!

Thank you. I've never thought about it like that but I think you're right because typically people argue because they feel that their needs aren't being put first. If you mean show consideration, etc. then I agree and will keep your advice in the back of my mind.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you. I've never thought about it like that but I think you're right because typically people argue because they feel that their needs aren't being put first. If you mean show consideration, etc. then I agree and will keep your advice in the back of my mind.

What I mean is a commitment on both your parts to putting the well-being of the other person before your own. It is quite a bit more than showing consideration, although consideration is perhaps the first step and good one at that. Very best to you, Anjelik on this grand adventure they call marriage. It's the best, I tell you :).

anjelik

Wowzaaa. I am seeing this Moon in the 1st house so crystal clear. I am sooooooooo emotional. It is so strange to me that I am so sensitive to basically everything all of a sudden. We had a lost dog come to our door today and I cried because I felt so badly for the poor sweet thing. I feel like I am being so sappy. I have cried other times too but it just occurred to me about my relocation chart with my Moon conjunct my AC. Also, I am much more "Gemini" at work. I realized this my first week when one girl on my team said I came in very friendly and "American" by being all smiley, etc. Every job I've had in the US I've always felt very Capricorn and have been told by colleagues that at first they thought I was a b*tch because I come off kind of cold and distance myself. It will be interesting to see how the rest of this chart plays out. I am intrigued now.

Arena

Seems like a very interesting relocation chart indeed. :)

It is the Venus conjunct the MC that will make people at your work place like you a lot and you will have real good luck at work.

The aspect from Moon to Venus also plays a part, since they've now both become angular it seems. The Uranus in aspect to those two planets also does play a big part since it falls on your Dsc. People will probably see you as someone special and you might even change in your own views towards relationships and want a lot more freedom and independence. Moon Uranus opposition also does make people rebellious and might need constant changes.

Can you tell us a bit about how this relocation has played out for you so far?

anjelik

Seems like a very interesting relocation chart indeed. :)

It is the Venus conjunct the MC that will make people at your work place like you a lot and you will have real good luck at work.

The aspect from Moon to Venus also plays a part, since they've now both become angular it seems. The Uranus in aspect to those two planets also does play a big part since it falls on your Dsc. People will probably see you as someone special and you might even change in your own views towards relationships and want a lot more freedom and independence. Moon Uranus opposition also does make people rebellious and might need constant changes.

Can you tell us a bit about how this relocation has played out for you so far?

The relocation has been interesting. At first I was very emotional but I think it was due to the significant change. Work is going well - people do seem to like me, but I'm a little bored. My personal life is more mundane and I see the 6th house really playing out. I have a house to decorate and I cook for my husband, do laundry, etc. I feel less selfish and more happy overall. I feel more relaxed in terms of energy and don't have this constant anxious pressure feeling I had in NY. My relationship is going well and I've found myself to be more laid back about some things I would normally not be. I don't know if you have any specific questions as it relates to the chart?

Arena

Well I cannot really cast your chart to see if those planets are really angular or not in the relocation in a mundoscope. But if we think of Moon, Uranus and Venus all angular it should be fun and interesting :)

Venus moves from the ASC angle to the MC angle. So doing well at work seems appropriate. Uranus on DSC should give an interesting attitude to relationship, independence and freedom issues, but maybe also getting to know "different/special" exciting kind of people.

But we would have to see real mundane angularity to know if those planets are really on those angles.

anjelik

I have always felt my Moon / Uranus opposition (between 4th and 10th). I've always felt an unnatural balance between doing what feels comfortable for me and achieving a certain status and appearing a certain way. Venus on my AC has always aided me in having a likable first impression so I am not sure this will play out too differently as my planets have just shifted their positions but have always been in angular houses.

anjelik

Just an update on the relocation. Marriage is wonderful - we have worked out most of our kinks and it's just great to see my husband's overall commitment to me in that he has willingly made changes to his life to accommodate me and our marriage. So no real issues there.

My true issue is this 6th house. I feel like a slave at work. I feel undervalued when I am doing the EXACT same job I was doing in the US. I make so much less money, I am less respected. I am miserable. I don't have time to take care of myself because my commute is so far. I feel like I never have time for myself. I am upset at the moment because my husband said to me he is joining a gym. I resent the fact that he has time for that I do not. I wake up at 6am and get home between 730-8pm. I resent that he wakes up well after I leave and is home before me. My job doesn't exist outside London unless I want to earn almost nothing (which will just add to my already feeling undervalued and financially sodomized on this God forsaken island). Can anyone recommend what I could do to turn this around? I am not happy and can't see how living here and working will make me happy.

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
I was going to write about using certain seasons of life to develop handy qualities we would have otherwise not developed. As this relates to the elusive construct of happiness, it helps to remember immediate rewards are not always the best rewards. Sometimes marriage requires selflessness and sacrifice on the behalf of each partner to make work whatever future plan it is they have agreed on, together. Maybe this season in your life is shaping you from a fun-loving single girl to a wife who puts the needs of her family before her own. Idk. That must be very difficult but, on the other hand, you mention how much you appreciate your husband for doing it.

I note, from your latest post, you have been explicit in distinguishing and separating the marriage consideration from the work consideration; I'm not sure they can be separated. At one point in time, your current situation is something you worked long and hard to build, moving to a new country and establishing a new life. Now, in practice, you seem regretful about one key aspect and you know any significant changes to this status quo could, ultimately, impact your marriage as a unit. Pulling at one thread may affect the tapestry, for better or worse. Is that your underlying fear?

What you are going through with that commute sounds like a difficulty I do not think I could survive. At the same time, from your description, you make it sound like you do not have much of a choice. Consequently, it sounds bleak. Intuitively, I feel you are placing a disproportionately high value on money. Having a better quality of life with less money may be a road less traveled, but could be more equitable in the long term. You will not have to buy your free time, it will actually be free, and a new career path could afford novel opportunities for promotion and advancement in the future.

My advice: Don't endeavor to keep up with the Jones', don't even compare your lifestyle to that of others. Don't be a slave to money and Materialism. That whole philosophy is out to exploit you and your wellbeing; it glitters but it's not gold. Your health, however, you have a duty to protect. Maybe this lack of peace you feel is nature's/universe's way of telling you to awaken (spiritually) and quit that materialist rat race to hell. You have a great CV. You are a creative and driven woman. If you've gone far in one field, you can go far in another. If I were you, in a minute, I'd take the best of the less-well paying jobs close to home. By "best" I mean closest to what you actually feel happy doing and what has opportunities for growth, even if the connection is not linear. Your health and happiness are not for sale.

You are facing a problem. You will need to make a sacrifice whichever way you look at it. You've already tried one option. It does not work terribly well. It enslaves you. You are free to try the other option. You can always go back.