Will I sign a contract before end of 2011?

tina1979

I've been waiting for ages for a potential employer to send me a contract to sign so instead of sitting and waiting, I've opened up a horary and I'd love to hear what you think of it.

The question is WILL I SIGN A CONTRACT BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR???
So I'm Moon, in 1st, Cancer..That REALLY does represent my current state. I'm so sad, I literally cry over this entire issue as I was so sure we're moving abroad and had the entire family begin packing, for nothing it seems.

Third house of contracts, Virgo-with Mercury in 5th that actually does trine Moon so there seems to be some contact from their side...But as Mercury is detriment in Saggitarius and I know this isn't the best position for it. Now-the fact that it's in the 5th house - could that have anything to do with the fact I found out I'm pregnant (2 days ago?) Could that somehow create a problem on the entire situation?
Now-since 9th house rules relocation and Jupiter being in 10th and squaring Moon-I don't think that's too good for me also.

In my opinion, I won't sign a contract before the end of the year...but will I sign a contract at all with aspects like this--what do you think?

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_i_sign_a_contract_hp.59546.7184.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_will_i_sign_a_contract_hp.59546.7184.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13