Are all Cancer Ascendant doom to marry later in life?

Slytherin88

Hi, I'm a Cancer Ascendant, and my Saturn, which rules my 7th house is in Aquarius in the 8th house. Saturn is square Pluto(5th house) and sextile Venus(10th house).
It was never easy for me to make friends, and I have never dated.
There's an astrologer that says that a Cancer Ascendant can not be happy in a marriage, or get married, before she/he turns 36! That's a lot. There's no time to have kids, and I really don't want to have my first kid this late in life.
Though, many other astrologers say that I have to wait after my Saturn return.
What are your thoughts on this? In case you're a Cancer Ascendant, what do you think about this? Do we have a chance to be young and happy and in love? Are you happily married? Please let me know. I really want to discuss about this.
P.S. I will turn 26 next month. I wasn't born in 1988.

AppLeo

I think Cancers marry later in life not because they’re doomed, but because they’re looking for a strong stable partner. Especially when it comes for providing and sharing the responsibility in a family.

dr. farr

In my opinion the answer to this thread's title question is NO: the matter depends entirely upon the indications drawn from the totality of astrological influences which comprise the natal chart, not from a single element thereof (even of such an important element as the ascending sign)...

Slytherin88

I don't have friends, and from what I know where Saturn is, and which house it rules is very problematic. The thing is that all the astrologers I've listened to have said that Cancer marry later in life, or at least are happily married later.

@appleo
I think that Capricorn Descendant likes to have close relationships with set rules that each party will follow, even if it's just one rule.

UnluckyGirl

I am a Cancer ASC like you, Saturn is in my 8th H in Aqua too which I find very problematic. I have never been intimate with anyone (it doesn't have to do with my family or environment like for example being religious, waiting for marriage etc.. majority of people in my country have sex before they turn 20). I have Pluto in 5th H too (squaring Mars and Venus instead of Saturn).
I am wondering if Uranus, Neptune and North Node are in your 7th H too? Mines are right on the 7th H cusp (Uranus and Neptune) and North Node just in 7th H without making aspects with any planets other than Mercury in 1st H.

Well to be honest I know just 2 people with Cancer ASC. One is about 46 (maybe a little more) and the other one about 34-37. The first one being a woman the second one being a man. None of them have been married or have kids. I think both of them didn't even have sex. The man is VERY attractive which was a SHOCK. I mean he could be a model.. that attractive.. Unfortunately I don't remember much else about their charts, I was younger when I checked them and didn't know much at that time (astrology wise).

To be honest (even if you don't have Uranus, Neptune or North Node in 7th H) A Capricorn DSC, Saturn as the lord of the 7th H in 7th or even worse in 8th H in detached non personal Aqua is a sure failure mix in my honest and very humble opinion. I don't want marriage or family myself but I wanted to have sex when I was a bit younger (15teen to 21 yo) with a stable partner. No matter how much in love I was no matter how good and patient the guy was no matter how much someone turned me on or how much I needed sex or hugs or anything like that I could never just do it.. I shoyld have tried to force myself because by the time I understood that the problem was mine it was a bit too late. When I was 16teen I thought "well maybe it is too early even if I want to, it would be better if I waited a little bit longer" same thing when I was 19teen.. when then I became 22 and lost interest in relationships (because I understood that they are not as beautiful as I imagined them to be since I didn't consider the practical side of ithem) it was a HUGE mistake that I didn't do it earlier.. I was always being too careful and logical ignoring my feelings believing that love is a sure thing and that is better to wait until a bit later.. Nope! Not at all.. Now being 27 having a shitty life the last years full of problems and seeing relationships as a burden I know I won't have any (which means no sex too) especially since I am not interested in having family/marriage. So there is no point in having my first one in such an age. And the older you get it gets more difficult. I mean Saturn is supposed to be a mature planet but I find him to be retarded. Being mature doesn't mean waiting to do things when you are too old to do them or feeling like you are starving for something (in this case intimate relationships) for years until you can have a bite that will dissapoint you anyway in the end. Of course anyone could have sex at their 60s or 70s or 80s if they want to.. but I don't know anyone like that. It just didn't happen to them.

I have found that Nodes in 1st/7th and 4th/10th houses are very common for people who have not been married in their life.
Also Saturn in 7tH or DSc in Capricorn too.
There is no guarantee when it comes to relationships. But happy with a 7th H Capricorn? Nope I don't think so. Capricorn is not about being happy it's about being responsible I think it will feel like a burden more than anything else.
Tbh.. I don't think that we really need to wait until first Saturn Return I think that Capricorn DSC itself prevents you from having relationships when it is normal to have one (meaning younger) and when you want it. For me that is ridiculous it just feels like Capricorn DSC were just unlucky to have that DSC. If it wasn't we wouldn't feel the need in the first place or we would feel it after our first Saturn Return. There is a reason Saturn is considered malefic. Whatever planet Saturn touches in my chart it just get so bad and slow and painful without any actual reason behind it.
And honestly "the reward in the end" thing is just b******* to consol people OR for some weird reason my natal chart especially has a huge problem with Saturn transits progression and whatever. I don't know anymore. My best advice is that you have to force yourself.. otherwise it will be too late. In my opinion nothing will magically happen after Saturn Return when it comes to relationships I mean. Saturn return may bring deaths literal ones or not or make our deepest fears (8th H) become reality.
Also Saturn with Saturn in 8th H you have to expect a poor husband or at the best a wealthy one who will be stingy.

And I just remembered a girl a year younger than me who has a Cancer ASC and a Saturn in 8th H too. She also didn't have any relationships at all nor sex and the weird thing is that her 7th H is not f*cked up like mine. She also has more extovert signs than me like Aries Moon.

There are a lot and I mean a LOT people who have not find a partner. We gorw up believing relationships are a standard thing to happen and they kind of come so naturally that it is a shock for some when they realise that it is not the truth.

UnluckyGirl

I don't have friends, and from what I know where Saturn is, and which house it rules is very problematic. The thing is that all the astrologers I've listened to have said that Cancer marry later in life, or at least are happily married later.

@appleo
I think that Capricorn Descendant likes to have close relationships with set rules that each party will follow, even if it's just one rule.

I agree with you. I indeed have some rules but I thought it was more because of my Uranus in 7th H cusp (needing a lit of personal space and fredom) than Capricorn DSC

chocolate

My mom has actual Saturn in 7th and she got married at 18. Now she's 42 and they are still married. This doesn't mean that there weren't difficulties. There was DEFINITELY a lot of drama in their relationship but one day I asked my mom how she still stays with my dad after all the drama and she told me that a good marriage doesn't have problems but a great marriage can handle the big tides and the big drama. She said that all the drama keeps it spicy. I thought that was super cute and also she has a point. Wherever Saturn is is where there will be difficulties but with the difficulties as long as you handle them in a mature way with integrity, you get the rewards because Saturn always has a reward at the end. If you make it through the hurdles you'll get something even bigger and better. That's the case for Saturn in the 7th house but for 7th house being in Capricorn I found that, that's more how you act. You probably take relationships very seriously and you are committed probably. Don't worry about that, you probably won't wait that long to get married. I heard of that astrologer. His youtube channel is KRS Astrology. He is a good astrologer but he makes the same mistake that so many astrologers makes and that is that they think Saturn is bad. Saturn is the teacher planet so it can be hard but it has the best intentions for you. I believe that God made every planet with a purpose and without Saturn we would be living in a world without order or structure. You have Saturn sextile Venus which will make it easy to learn lessons from love.

UnluckyGirl

Chocolate (I love chocolates)
Allow me to disagree with you (of course not about your mom although I am cutlrious to see her chart) but about Saturn giving rewards in the end. There are some natal charts that for some reason whenever Saturn transits or progressions touch natal placements the native gets something good via being patient (not trying hard but trying for a long time.. for example college). There are other charts like mine that whenever transit Saturn goes even into an empty house it destroys anything in that house and when it gets out of it deals the final blow which leaves the native devastated to the core.
What makes me more angry is the fact that Saturn's punishments are not something I personally deserved based on my choices or my actions. A great example would be when transit Saturn went through my empty 4th H.. When it entered my 4th H I learned about my father having cancer. I was at the hospital all day for about a little less than 2 years (with my dad) and when Saturn entered my 5tH house my dad died. Why? What was the Saturn's gift exactly? Then it entered my 5th house and the guy we've been trying for about 2 years to be together (because of the so many obstacles) told me that he had never had so many obstacles with anyone and that he thinks that the obstacles would never end for us.. The best part of all it's that he is Saturnian! A person witb capricorn and Saturn aspects saying that he never had so many obstacles before and that he was tired of it.. I mean even a Saturnian couldn't handle it..
We already had Saturn synastry aspects but all our trying hard to be with each other was leading to nothing.. what was the reward again? Nothing but pain in the end.
I can keep going on about everything that happened whenever transit Saturn touched a planet or a house of mines.. even when transit Saturn trined a planet there was some kind of dissapointment or pain just not a huge one compared to harder aspects.
Also I want to say that Saturn synastry aspects making relationship stable or last long is a huge HUGE myth. I've been through that not only once.. the reality is that those aspects put so many obstacles and the more of them you finally get over the more and the bigger ones keep appearing.. Everything prevents you from being with that person.. after a lot time has passed by trying it comes to a point that all you remember is trying.. and you wonder what the hell I was trying about? Where are the efing good times? Should I keep trying until I am forty? Fifty? Sixty? Until when?? The reality is that there is not a good end.
My longest lasting friendships and platonic relationships are the ones who have no synastry Saturn aspects AT ALL and here comes the best part.. not only they don't have Saturn aspects.. but they have tons of Uranus aspects! believe it or not..
I don't know why Saturn is so negative to the point of being seriously destructive for me since there aren't any hard tight Saturn aspects in my natal chart.
You have to see how Saturn affects you.. I know now that trying to get over Saturn obstacles for me is a no no.. so i run away when I see Saturn aspects in a synastry.
Look at how Saturn affects you.

Slytherin88

@chocolate
I know KRS Astrology channel, but he posts Vedic Astrology videos, and according to vedic astrology, I have a Gemini rising, not Cancer one.

Slytherin88

@UnluckyGirl
I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Saturn can be brutal. But, for me I can't say that all Saturn transits were horrible.I'll explain some of them starting with the terrible ones.
Saturn in the 4th house was horrible. I kept fighting with my mum. This was when I started getting depressed and suicidal. But, I can't blame Saturn alone. Pluto was square Mercury, and Mercury rules my 4th and 12th house. My unconscious suicidal thoughts came to surface.
All Saturn aspecting itself brought death in my life. There were also inheritance problems. When Saturn was square Saturn for the second time, I had 5 deaths.
Now to positive ones. Saturn conjunct Moon was quite helpful to me, ironically. My depression became really bad, but after that I had clarifications. I realized that I was in a very hopeless state, and what I needed to do to get out of depression. I couldn't go to a psychologist, and I was the one who brought myself out of depression after three years. Saturn square mercury was really helpful. I completed a difficult task, and got maximum points. I also wrote many things.
Can you please post the chart?Also, was Pluto aspecting any of your planets? Pluto can be more cruel than Saturn, and its effect more longlasting, since it moves so slowly.
And now on matter on hand.
I have Uranus,Neptune in the 7th house, and Rahu or North Node is in my 6th house in Capricorn. I have suffered more than a decade from depression. Only last three years or so I was free of depression, even though I have occasional depressive episodes. I don't talk with others in my life that much about it, and I was never to a psychologist due to fear of stigma. Depression isolated me from others, and I always felt alienated(Saturn in Aquarius, Uranus in the 7th house.)I couldn't form strong friendships, let alone romantic relationship. Others perceive me as weird and too serious, and don't approach me romantically. When it comes to sex, I didn't have sexual feelings until 21-22, when I started to come out of depression. I remember when I was 20, I prayed to God to not have sex that year. Mostly to me not being very informed about sex, I thought that sex is used to humiliate females, and thought why would a woman do smth so horrible to themselves. After 22, I started getting for comfortable with my sexuality.
27 or even 30 is not too late to have sex for the first time. If anything, I think everybody develops in different rates. I learnt how to read when I was 2, but many learnt when they were 7. It makes no difference. It's not unusual in my country. I even know someone(Maybe a Cancer Ascendant judging from her looks.) who lost her virginity at age 47. She fell in love with a guy when she was 29. There was an age gap, and he was wasting her time. In the end, he got married to someone else. That really disappointed her in love. Saturn in the 8th house, and having Pluto in the 5th house, is not about not-serious relationships. We want relationships of great intimacy.
Here's my chart:
Hana.jpg
P.S. I love talking about Saturn more, and I want to add you as a friend if that's okay.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Slytherin88 Wow!
First of all it's very nice that you feel comfortable to talk about things that you didn't feel comfortable before. It's a big step.
I am happy that not all Saturn transits ruined you although even some of the ones that you see helpful did initially kind of "ruined" you. I always believe that there is a nice way to make someone understand something.
Yes transit Pluto is in Capricorn, so when my dad died transit Pluto conjuncted natal Uranus and was in the 7th h cusp.
I know this is considered a "death" aspect because I've read some posts talking about it, but the aspect has to be very close like 1 orb close exactly because we're talking about a very slow planet.
Generally though transit/progressive Saturn operates most of the times alone, meaning that most of the times there are no other hard aspects.. I currently have progressed Sun opposite natal Saturn.. I am wondering if Saturn is so problematic for me because on Uranus on 7th h cusp opposite Sun.
I am really stunned by how differently we "express" the same house placements in same signs. I remember myself feeling turned on for the first time at a very young age (about 8 yo) of course I didn't know what that feeling meant nor how it's called since I was kid.
Also I don't understand why you see psychologist (I mean going to one) so negatively? I know people going to one without having issues. It is not a shame at all.
You say ypu always felt alienated and if I amnot wrong it sounds like you didn't want to (which is completely normal).. Me on the other hand I wish that I could be more alienated but the circumstances do not allow me to. I can't tell you how many times I wished that I could be invisible. (Sun in 12th H, Moon in Pisces and South Node in 1st H along with Saturn in 8th H aqua and Uranus in 7th). I also have difficulty in getting closer to others even physically. But others do not have the same difficulty with me.. It must be Pisces and Neptune maybe even leo's fault because they see me too warm and compassionate even social in the beggining and they are kind of shocked when they realise that I am actually detached and not close like they thought I was.
Also you say others do not approach you when i have the exact opposite problem. I try to hide and to be blunt or indifferent in order to make others avoid me and I can not!
I guess your country is less modern which is good in your case. But to be honest I do not care about what others think etc.. I care about when you are ready to do things like sex for example. So since I was practically ready when I was 16teen then not having it when my body craved it for so many years is a torment. If I didn't feel the need to have sex then I wouldn't care at all. You know what I mean?
But having sex at 47 yo for the first time??? I would really prefer to not have at all. I was never ashamed for being a virgin because it was my choice since I had good opportunities. But to be honest I wouldn't like it if someone was inexperienced at this age, the sex would be bad because of both feeling awkward, nervous and childish.. It feels like whne you see a 60 yo old woman acting like a silly 20 yo girl. Every age has its thing. Of course that is my personal opinion. Everyone whould do what makes him/her feel better. For me though I prefer to never have sex than having it after I hit my 30s. I will feel ashamed because of being too much immature sexually, so I prefer to not going through that at all.
I agree about Pluto wanting deep intimacy but I would say the exact opposite for Uranus in 7th, Saturn in 8th H, 7th H in Calricorn and 8th H in Aqua.. All these placements are cold ones actually, I can't imagine a colder sign than Aquarius and Capricorn.

Of course you can add me, I love talking about astrology generally so you can count on me for that

Here is my natal chart

2jcc781.jpg

Slytherin88

@UnluckyGirl
It's true that I started having real urges after 21-22, but I forgot to mention some things.(I'm sorry, Mercury in Aries, first degrees.)
I had some kind of early puberty. My boobs started growing at age 5. I had crushes back then as well. Thankfully, they didn't grow much, and stopped. I was talking about sexual urges as an adult, since childhood ones are ones we didn't understand.
I have tons of Aries energy, and I'm okay with being seen a bit immature. It's part of my nature. Being depressed for so long, I never thought about future that much. I'm scared a bit of Saturn return, mostly because during that time. Pluto will be widely conjunct my 8th house, and square my Moon and Sun. Saturn is harsh, but Pluto is scary.
When it comes to psychologists and mental illnesses, my country stigmatized it a lot. If I had a dollar everytime someone called me insane for being shy, I'd have at least 1000 euros. I was also physically and emotionally abused, and that makes having a relationship even harder.
I'm very grateful for the happiness I have now. I was never this happy, even thought things are not ideal.
I think that one of the difference is that I have three planets in the 10th house. Maybe, I have more Capricornic energy than you. From astro.com, I know that the strongest sign is Capricorn for me, and Saturn is the second strongest planets after Sun. I have absolutely no problem taking things slowly, and after failing so many times, I used with that, and I figured out how to flow with the flow.
That person that lost her virginity at age 47, she just wanted to get married, and there's no marriage without sex, even though she married a 10 year older husband. Her husband has a Mars in Scorpio, and talks about sex a lot. There are occasions that he humiliates her for being virgin at age 47. He has no filter in what he says. When he says that, my mum just gives me a meaningful look. She insist that I have a serious relationship and have sex.She also had sex after 30s.(Saturn in Scorpio, 1st house I think.)Though, guys are so rude in my country. And unfaithful. My dad is a halfblood, and he's quite different from the majority of guys in my country.
Jupiter is in Scorpio, now, and Saturn in Capricorn. I hope that this year will be kind to us.
P.S. The style you write the post is so relaxing, and I'm a writer btw.

Last edited:

AquaMoonChild

My sister is a cancer ascendant Sag sun Libra moon. She was married to what most would think is the perfect husband at 30. She was happy with him until she married him. She had twin libra boys at 31 and a girl a 34. She was happier with the girl child than the boys. She was a career minded and very intelligent women but her husband travel all the time and she had to be a sahm. She seemed like she hated it. She acted as if she felt imprisoned and resented her husband and withdrew affection for him. He was extremely loving and needed affection. They both cheated on eachother and divorced around 44yrs old. She married a cancer sun man who she is very happy with and loves being a parent now though her kids are all off in college and other states.

Januarystorm

i can absolutely for sure 10000 percent say: just because you have a cancer ascendant and saturn ruling your 7th house does NOT mean you wont have a relationship or get married.

two points to clarify and explain this, one is from my personal experience/life and the other from a celebrity- i find that taking my word or anyones word from an online forum where people you dont know talk about people THEY know- well they could be literally making it up or whatever- so thats why giving an example of people that are well known and especially well known private life- is far more credible for you to say- hey, you know what thats right, that IS true.

1. my mother, has perhaps one of the more difficult charts regarding relationships/marriage -she is a libra ascendant- with a retrograde saturn in ARIES in the 7th house. just let that sink in- she is a LIBRA ASCENDANT (also known as those people that NEED/DESIRE interpersonal and perhaps even more so romantic relationships in order to feel balanced and comfortable) who has SATURN FALLEN IN THE 7TH HOUSE IN THE SIGN OF ARIES- AND HE IS RETROGRADE.
now- this is obviously something most astrologers would agree is a difficult and very hard aspect for anyone to have, and i personally can attest to the fact that my mother has had a lot of struggle and strain and anything you can imagine would happen with this aspect- BUT - this story has a happy ending. so she married my father at 23, i was actually born when they were not married when they were 19 and because they were both in college at that time, they decided to wait until they got their degrees to marry, and i lived at my grandmothers until they finally did and when i was 4 they got married and together with me and their college degrees things were looking quite well for them, well the years following that- until i was about 13- i witnessed two people that so loved each other, display the most terrible and cold and just horrible behavior, it was truly on another level and i wont go into the painful details- lets just say thank god they did not kill each other. BOTH were at fault- BOTH made mistakes and BOTH are equally wrong- but thankgod when i was 13, they divorced and my mother, the libra ascendant that she is- went through a terrible for her im sure period where she was single- which at times i got the feeling that THAT was more hurtful to her than the terrible relationship with my father- but she persisted and thankgod she only suffered for half a year or so when she met my stepdad, and you know what, she IS happy with him. he is quite a strict, stern, i would say very saturnian man (he is the same age as her no difference btw same as with my father- so saturn in the 7th does not mean your partner will be grandpa joe!) but he is reliable, she can depend on him, they go on trips, they have fun together, i truly believe they love each other, yeah its a bit colder and restricted than other couples, but they have been together for 15 years almost- more than she was with my father- and they are going strong as ever, they got married when my mother was over 35- coincidentally my stepfather ALSO has saturn in the 7th retrograde- he also got married before my mother and that ended quite severely too- but now, look at this- they are TRULY and WHOLLY in love and together and i really think this is going to be forever and ever, because when saturn does give something- its gonna be long and very lasting and probably unbreakable- is it the fluffy romantic amazing exiting type of love? nope- but to be honest im pretty sure my mother and stepfather would HATE such things and despise and criticize them in others. so you see, even with a fallen retrograde 7th house saturn- it is possible to find love- the love that is perfect for you- i could not picture anymore more perfect for my mother than my stepfather and vice versa- its literally a match made in heaven- and they are happy with THAT kind of love- and that is what matters, not what other people think or want but what YOU want from a partner, and for some, they WANT that saturnian partner that is strict and a bit colder and authoritarian, and that is their godgiven right.

2. ok now about the cancer ascendant, specifically MARRIAGE is almost always delayed for them i have noticed, but marriage is not relationships, it is not partners or spouse- its just the actual marriage, but i know many cancer ascendants that have relationships from lets say 19 or 23- and they are together with their partners for many years, and usually they tie the knot after 30- this does not mean they were alone all this time- they usually have had a steady relationship for many many years- more than the rest of us- its just the ACTUAL marriage happens later. thats all. celebrity example: chrissy teigen and john legend started their relationship when SHE was 20- and she is a cancer ascendant by the way. well they started their relationship when she was 20, and they got married when she was almost 30- and they have been married for a long time- and have been together for even more- and they have a daughter and a son on the way- again, she is a cancer ascendant, she did get married later- but this can play out in so many different ways- that you just assuming youll be alone and then meet someone when your 35 and get married within two days- of course not, im sure you will meet your partner and you actually can meet your future spouse any day- today tomorrow or maybe you already met- its just that its better for you to wait until you pass 30/32- but it does not mean you should or going to wait that long to have a significant relationship! just relax everything is always working out for you- even when you dont see it. :love:

UnluckyGirl

••••• Januarystorm •••••

I don't see why people would possibly lie about themselves or others they know..
Yet you do the same.. I mean you commented about someone you know.
Celebrities are a no no for me.. you will never know what is really going on behind the scenes.. You see what they want you to see.. You hear what they want you to hear. I believe that most of those relationships are fake ones mainly for business reasons or for covering something else..

I don't believe that just Cancer ASC is enough for someone to not have a relationship till a very old age.
But I believe that Cancer ASC and Saturn in 8th H especially when paired with Neptune/Uranus/North Node in 7th are strong indicators of a person that is not going to have a relationship when it is considered "normal" and it is even possible to not have one at all. I mean.. there are many people in their 40s, 50s, 60s who did never have relationships or sex.
Many people like that exist.

8th H in Aqua with a Saturn in it is alone enough in my opinion to stay a virgin..
I mean if that is not the perfect combination for such a thing then what is?
It is not only Saturn making it kind of impossible.. but it is also the Aqua sign, the most detached sign of all in the 8th H which rules intimacy.
I am myself like that, I have everything I mentioned above in my chart. Whenever I see a post about someone having no relationship nor sex they happen to have this combination. Of course I've just known a few of them both personally and even more from forums that they were asking if they will ever have an intimate relationship.

Now.. I know some who have a Cancer ASC and they have Uranus or Neptune in their 7th H.. They may have unconventional relationships or stay out of relationships because they feel pressured.. I also see people with Aqua venus especially having problem with relationships.. BUT they've had sexual contacts at some point at a "normal" age. The key here is the combination of Capricorn 7th H and its lord in 8th H. 8th H represents intimacy, a relationship without sex is a platonic relationship.. which is completely fine if that is what the native wants but I don't think it's the case here.

I am not a pro by any means, but I've seen this pattern a few times, I happen to have it too and I mean it logically makes sense.. Like even if I didn't have it myself and I hadn't known anyone with it.. if you asked me what in someone's chart would make the person to stay a virgin forever or be a late bloomer I would definately think of Saturn in 8th H especially if it's retrogate. Mars in 8th H if in detriment/fall or receives hard aspects would be my second guess.
A ruined 7th H could also be the culprit IF the person needs to be in a kind of stable relationship in order to have sex.. so if no relationship occurs for that person (because of the "ruined" natal 7th H) then it is natural for that person to not have sex even without having a problematic 8th H. I hope I am making sense.

●●●●●● Slytherin88 ●●●●●●

To your previous answer (my comment was deleted previously).
I do understand what you mean with the urges.. That is why I told you that I remember my first strong urges were at the age of 8 but I was ready for sex at 16.

My boobs though didn't stop growing like yours unfortunately :p
I had a woman's body since age 12.

Do not worry about forgeting things, it is natural to not remember everything especially in these cases when we have many things to say but we try to make the reply as short as possible.. (yet in my case it always end up being huge somehow heheh)

Believe me I do feel your fear for Saturn Return especially since it will be in 8th H.. My mind goes to death of someone very close to me immediately.

I see that your country it is like mine anout 15 years ago. People who went to psychologist were seen like dangerous people because of mental problems.
Men here are not rude generally (I mean there will always be rude and kind men in every country, but the majority of them is not rude) BUT they are unfaithful they cheat a lot.

Honestly patient is a trait that I admire but I don't have (although others see me as too patient for some weird reason.. I feel the exact opposite). Especially with so much Aries energy in your chart it is a miracle that you are patient. Very well done!

As for that lady who lost her virginity at 47yo.. no one has the right to humiliate her for her choice or bad luck no matter how weird it seems.
Her husband shouldn't do that and she shouldn't allow it.
I get what you're trying to say but being blunt is not an excuse for being disrespectful.
Your mother though.. hahaha I can even imagine the kind of look her face makes when she says that to to you..

I really hope that you will be in a good stable relationship soon although I have my doubts to be honest because of your natal placements :( (same and wven worse goes for mine too)

Thank you for the compliment, I am happy that my comments make sense at least simce I am not a native English speaker and on top of that I'm making typos bwcause I'm using my smartphone.

I see your natal Jupiter is in your 3rd H which definately helpful and expands whatever the third house represents like writing, thinking, talking etc. So I guess being a writer or something related to Mercury is a good choice.

Theblacksheep

Hi, I'm a Cancer Ascendant, and my Saturn, which rules my 7th house is in Aquarius in the 8th house. Saturn is square Pluto(5th house) and sextile Venus(10th house).
It was never easy for me to make friends, and I have never dated.
There's an astrologer that says that a Cancer Ascendant can not be happy in a marriage, or get married, before she/he turns 36! That's a lot. There's no time to have kids, and I really don't want to have my first kid this late in life.
Though, many other astrologers say that I have to wait after my Saturn return.
What are your thoughts on this? In case you're a Cancer Ascendant, what do you think about this? Do we have a chance to be young and happy and in love? Are you happily married? Please let me know. I really want to discuss about this.
P.S. I will turn 26 next month. I wasn't born in 1988.

Astrologers say that Venus in Virgo 7th house intercepted by Merc in leo- square Saturn in tenth will have delay in marriage. I also have moon in 8thsquare Neptune in 12. my moon is in bad shape. uMy first long term relationship was when I was 18 and it lasted 6 years. We were planning on getting married. I hear a lot of these fated replies and I laugh. Because people with different aspects or different charts. Sometimes get told the same thing. So it does make me question the validity of some of these astrologers and astrology as a whole. My cousin is a cancer asc and he is 28 and married. With 3 kids. So it can happen. I haven't had a stable relationship since my ex. But I have been going through my Saturn return also. So it can be any of those things. Or nnone at all. I see people who don't have any square to Saturn struggle in love. I need answers also I guess. My ASC is in Capricorn by the way DSC in cancer.

Last edited:

Takanari

I‘m a Cancer ascendant and 20 years old. I never had a serious relationship but this is due to my Venus in Cancer in the 12th house so I‘ve got ridiculously high standards in love. I did have a lot of one-night-stands (maybe like 15) and the first time I had sex was with 14 (maybe Jupiter in the 8th?). I also have Uranus and Neptune in the 7th so I‘m not really into marriage because I just don‘t understand the idea behind it. It‘s too conventional for me and it‘s too restrictive for me. The concept is too religious for me and has nothing to do with love. I‘m also scared of having to give money when divorced because I‘m from a rich household. Don‘t know why everyone is so obsessed about marrying. ;) It has nothing to do with the Ascendant I believe though every Cancer ascendant that I know has been single for quite a few years but they either have Venus in the 12th or Uranus in the 7th.

HeartTree

@unluckygirl i couldn't agree with you more. After Saturn return nothing happens...everything stays as it is...so no rewards. I'm 34 and no sex. Couple of short term relationship in my early twenties. I would like to have relationship and family but i fell into depression after all unlucky experiences. Also had to go through my hard childhood experiences in therepy. Saturn is hitting to my midpoints in my natal chart...making my life sour. Saturn is in my 2nd house of selfworth. Saturn and Pluto conjunct in the 2nd. Moon in my 5th is in aqua. Asc virgo. 7th house is empty and its ruler Neptune is making exact trine to 12th house mercury. Toxic.