Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-23-2019, 11:46 AM

Will i do well enough to transfer?

Hi, I've asked about transfering before but circumstances have changed.

I am now attending graduate school and am very excited about it. it's too early for me to know what my grades will be at the end of the year, and i ask now "will i do well enough (will my grades be high enough) to be eligible for transfering schools next year?".

I am strong as moon in taurus and i do think that I am being received by 9th house ruler jupiter by face. not the strongest reception. There is no aspect with moon and jupiter, either.

does this mean that i will do well enough but won't transfer? I was thinking of one top ranked school in particular.

I've already done an horary on "will i do well" privately - didn't post it, in part because it seemed positive enough to seem like a yes.

oh - and i also noticed 3rd house ruler mercury is past trine with jupiter - current school past aspect with future? (so what does that mean)?

Last edited by besitos; 08-23-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Unread 08-23-2019, 11:47 AM

Re: Will i do well enough to transfer?

here is the chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wellenough.jpg (108.1 KB, 3 views)
Unread 08-24-2019, 11:39 PM

Re: Will i do well enough to transfer?

Appreciate some help please. I have some admin deadlines I want to consider

Tags
transfer