Election for Chemo

Kingsley

This is a chart for the comencement of a chemo therapy treatment (not mine). I am interested in the very strong-aggressive nature of the treatment in Mars and Neptune at the ascendant. There are some tricky rules to observe in these types of election and one of them is having the Moon in the same sign as the ruler of 10th or significator for "treatment". In this case the Moon also rules the disease.

580148d455f0d0f97.jpg

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Kingsley,

I just did a post, which disappeared in the midst of my completing it -so annoying. Anyways, here are some points that come to my mind as regards the question/chart. Moon applying by main aspects to rx-planets (here Moon-Nep exact square) could cause delays to the event/plans. Then as you mentioned, Moon and Mars being under the 'same roof', so to speak. In this case, Moon signifying the sixth house and Mars the tenth clearly shows the 'closeness' of disease and treatement - through the conjunction of the two planets. Moon ruling the disease here, by its character of fluctuations and instability, could show these affecting the physical health and process of recovery. South node's placement in the 6th is also sort of troubling. Then there is the Saturn-Uranus opp to consider (8°wide though). Uranus in 1st (signifying the patient) could kind of show some 'sudden' development taking place. Also, if I recall correctly, the patient and the surgeon (though this is not surgery, but if you still briefly consider this point) should not be in a poor aspect to eachother. In the chart, the patient is Jupiter, which applies to the surgeon Mercury by a square. The good thing is the placement of the part of fortune in the first house.:)

I will post this much for now, before it disappears.

All the best,
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

Kingsley

Thanks Aquarius, sorry you los the post its frustrating when that sort of thing happens. I ignored the the south node in 6th so thanks for that. I think the ruler of asc is Saturn, and I was wondering why they would want Saturn in the 8th? Perhaps in some cases the treatment can be just as bad as the disease with chemo. I thought it would make sense that Neptune (medications-chemo) would be appropriate on the 1st and the disease's reaction through the quare doesnt have to be 'friendly'.

I was worried about the reception between the 8th ruler Mercury and asc ruler Saturn. One wouldnt want the treatment to kill the patient although in some cases chemotherapy can do that. I think the strong aggressive mars (treatment) is a good thing in the chart and with the sextile to the asc ruler even better.

aquarius7000

You're right Kingsley, Saturn rules the Asc (Asc still very much being in Aqu); sorry about that; wonder why I took Pisces, and so Jup signifying the patient- guess I was still too shaken by my first post's disappearance. And yes, you certainly wouldn't want Saturn then to end up in the eight- for obvious reasons (also, as per Med Astro, Saturn in eight could show a chronic ailment, maybe cancer of the bones, or bone marrow- as Sat). Mars' sextile to Sat is good, as you said yourself, showing that the agressive treatment (which chemo is) should support (sextile) the patient (Sat) in wiping off (Mars) the disease. This even more so, if you consider the 'favourable' connection between Jupiter (Pisces does cover a lot of the 1st house- patient, and Sag-10th- treatment) 'sextiling' Mars (which rules 10th), which in turn 'sextiles' Saturn (patient); even if Jup is in fall (Cap). If only the 6th house cusp could be moved from both the anaretic degree on the cusp, and its location in Cancer (Moon ruling it); to being in Leo (Sun- life- energy..). Kingsley, I would have thought that Ura ((x-)rays=> chemo)) would show the chemotherapic nature of treatment in this case, since this is not the normal alcohol/ethanol medication (Nep). Correct me, please, if I'm incorrectly assuming here. If you, however, were to agree with this bit, then, I would think that Ura (chemo beams) opposing (fighting against) Sat (patient); and this together with Moon (instability) ruling the 6th (recovery & physical health), with South Node (sorrow) in there, could all - in sum -indicate some unpleasant aftereffects (aftermath) of the treatment; even a long, unpleasant battle on the road to recovery. I hope I'm amiss here though.

aquarius7000

Last edited:

Kingsley

Well it does sound about right Aquarius. It does sound like chemo treatment the way you point out those things. Perhaps the chart reflects the kind of traetment that it is. No holiday for anyone attempting that.

kingsley

aquarius7000

Just wanted to come back and point out a few more things I noticed, but didn't really mention earlier, like the tight trine between Ura & Mars, which would go to show that the chemotherapy treatment would strike well; but that the recovery later might be slow (as mentioned in the previous post). Nep's square to Mars could indicate some internal/difficult-to-spot infection, or simple loss/dissolution (Nep) of energy (Mars); and its square to Moon- unforeseeable complications/irreguarities while recovery (Moon rules sixth), maybe that even use of painkillers (medication-Nep) might be necessary. Nep in 12th is strong, but in so many challenging aspects here could go to show disillusionment (typical 12th house Nep). Paying heed briefly to the Sun (giver of life, vitality), since we are talking health here, notice that it is involved in a t-square, ie, if you were to consider aspect lines to the nodes. Then there is Venus in the 10th, but involved in squares with both Ura in 1st and Sat (signifying the patient), pointing at the treatment affecting the well-being of the patient.. Kingsley, would you mind revealing what cancer it is (maybe via PM, would just like to know for the sake of astro-study).

aquarius7000

Kingsley

All of what you write seems to describe what chemo might be like Aquarius. Would that make the chart kind of "valid" then? I would expect that a person may "lose" their mind and the impact of recovery on health is mostly a standard side effect etc.

thanks for the your points, I must get that medicus program.

kingsley

aquarius7000

Kingsley, from most of what we have discussed here, and your PM, I am inclined to believe that the chart is more valid than not. If you were to take the next day (PM), when the Moon has left Sco, this might be good, if it all works out with the doctors etc as well that is. I think, on its 2nd day in Sag, the Moon will form a t-square with the tight Ura-Sat opp - axis, which should be avoided at all costs (if possible), esp as it rules the patient's (Sat) 6th house. Sorry, can't check this on my own astro software, as I have to re-install it (laptop crashed - shadows of Merc:rolleyes:).

Only the very best
:)aquarius7000

DJS

This is my chart for the day I’m supposed to find out about if I’m going to need Chemo ? Im hoping no ! But Pluto squaring my Sun has taken a toll on my body ! Since Pluto started squaring my Sun ive had a stroke , breast cancer and 3 surgeries so far ! I’ve been lucky with total recovery from all so far! Breast cancer caught early stage 1 and surgeon got clear borders all around ! Now waiting for news about genetic test on the cancer that was removed 10-1-18 ! I’m supposed to hear 12th or 13th if I’m going to need Chemo ! Any help anyone can
give ?give ? sorry tried to send chart ! DOB 4-8-60 time 8:52PM Lakewood California !

Last edited: