What career could I focus on? Stuck in a rut!

Radinka

Hello.

I am looking for a fresh perspective on my birth chart with regards to where I could be focusing myself professionally? I have tried all sorts of jobs, studying art then animal management then psychology and art therapy. Then gardening! Now I don't know what to focus on. I find it hard to stick to anything without feeling trapped and uninspired.

I would love to be an artist but is that realistic? Probably not!

Help!

Natal chart... https://imgur.com/a/loUsLDm

Positions. https://imgur.com/a/mpQPtFl
Aspects. https://imgur.com/a/o5OfEQw
Asteroids https://imgur.com/a/AKzBTfC

ZoraEos

I think this is a very common problem for someone with Mars in Gemini. Mars is towards what and how do we direct our energy. Therefore, when it is in the sign of Gemini, the energy is directed sporadically. The person has a lot of different interests, and can get bored doing the same things over and over, leading to a decrease in focus and motivation. You said "I find it hard to stick to anything without feeling trapped and uninspired.", which is so classically Gemini. Based on this, I think you like (and need) variety.

However, Radinka, you are a triple Scorpio!! :surprised: Scorpio Sun, Moon, and Rising. Such a combination gives a lot of emotional intensity and passion. When you love something, you love it 150% and are dedicated. You are also highly perceptive. Therefore, I think your career interests have so far made a lot of sense (art, psychology, etc.).

Therefore, I do not think it will be hard for you to be dedicated and passionate about a job, so long as there is sufficient variety in it - so long as it keeps you learning and doing new things almost every day, and is related to emotional intensity, emotional expression, healing, and other Scorpio areas.

With Taurus in your 5th/6th house, art and gardening are very natural parts of your daily life and things you love to do. Taurus represents the senses, sensuality, art, earth, so it makes a lot of sense that it is either in your 5th house (house of recreation and passions), and your 6th (house of daily life and routine). So, it is quite possible to be part of your career, but it will be in your life regardless.

Can you re-upload your chart in Whole signs instead of Placidus? I don't find Placidus to be the most accurate chart system so I am unsure of what your houses can be. That will help glean a lot more insights. For example, 2nd house is the house of money, so that can be highly indicative of career. 10th house is also often considered a house of career and public reputation. 6th house is quite significant as well, as it shows your daily activities, your daily work. Looking at house rulers would help.

As far as whether being an artist is realistic or not, I think it can be. There are many different art-related careers, public art, graphic design, advertising, teaching art, art director, art administration, museum work, art therapy; There are many different possibilities.
I met the Brazilian contemporary artist Sandra Cinto once, and she was very inspiring to my view that art can be a realistic profession, in that she was hired to do public artwork for my university (designing the art for the buildings and such), but then her work is also showcased in international galleries, and then she is also an art professor because she studied art education in school. She said that she grew up very poor and in Brazil, so she never expected all of this to happen to her, but achieved it all through school. So I think that there are possibilities, generally.

Also, I am a beginner at reading charts, and a student myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt too. You know yourself best and will be able to evaluate it best for yourself.

Radinka

Thank you so much for your time and interpretation it is really very enlightening and so useful to get some feedback. Your descriptions feel very accurate and certainly helps to clarify why I may be feeling the way I am about where to focus myself. Below is a link to a chart as requested.
Thank you again for you help with this one! Really interesting and insightful.
Best wishes Radinka.
https://imgur.com/a/JIDwx0l

ZoraEos

Thank you so much for your time and interpretation it is really very enlightening and so useful to get some feedback. Your descriptions feel very accurate and certainly helps to clarify why I may be feeling the way I am about where to focus myself. Below is a link to a chart as requested.
Thank you again for you help with this one! Really interesting and insightful.
Best wishes Radinka.
https://imgur.com/a/JIDwx0l

No problem! It's my pleasure and you have a very interesting chart. :)

Radinka, how would you feel about working in an ER? Or in any workplace where there are emergencies and unexpected events?
I ask because your 6th house ruler being in 8th indicates daily work activities and routines that involve some level of emergency and/or secrecy. It also indicates working with vulnerable populations - sick or wounded animals, patients, disabled, children, etc.
Mars being the ruler means that you are also very good at digging secrets and exposing the truth..
The rapid pace of an emergency setting or where there are differeny people and events everyday may also be good for the Mars in Gemini, as it will always keep you on your toes.

1st ruler in 8th house (again Mars) can indicate a healer of some sort.

2nd in 10th - Jupiter; this indicates someone who desires a career where they can continuously gain knowledge and provide guidance. They may also work in finance or government, like a financial advisor or manager.

3rd in 3rd - Saturn: 3rd in 3rd contributes to being artistic and communicative. However, this person always has problems when working in a team, and is best when working alone. They may also do well when having their own business.

4th in 3rd - Saturn: They keep their artistry private, they would maybe not be comfortable sharing it with the world. But may eventually do it.

5th in 10th - Jupiter: A good education is a must for these people. Usually very good in guidance, counseling and advising. With Pisces being here, creativity and art are great passions (5th house) and may be part of the career in some way (10th house).

8th in 2nd - Speaker of secrets, secret matters, emotional intense matters, as 2nd house represents the throat. The mind is always searching for the deep.
On another side, this placement is also seen with insurance sales and financial managers. Could be fraud investigator.

11th in 2nd, and 7th in 1st -
Good mind for business, finance, banking matters as well.

ZoraEos

Now I'm getting the sense that the feeling of being trapped and uninspired with some career fields comes from that - you may like or admire what they are about, /but/ the jobs themselves may lack a bit of action, movement, adventure, novelty, and where you can stand out as an individual.

I'm getting this sense by 2nd house being in Sagittarius, 10th house being in Leo, 6th house being in Aries, Mars in Gemini, and the other placements.. A lot of fire and energy in the houses related to your money, career, and daily life. You may not do well in something very sedentary or passive, or where there is not a lot of change and growth. I think that could be provoking the feeling of entrapment and lack of inspiration. How does that sound?

Radinka

Amazing insight thank you so much. That really resonated with me and my character. I think the idea of working in an ER or fast paced environment like that would suit my need for constant change and attention. I definately want to work within an emotionally supportive setting so maybe getting back into the psychotherapy and healing side of things would be good for me. I was thinking of taking a course in reiki or similar energy work therapy. I've been self employed a year now and it does suit me being my own boss but getting into a line of work which is deeper and more varied would be ideal.
Thanks again for your time I am going to re read and think on your words some more. Great thanks and blessings. RADINKA